🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home

Please post the truth of your allegation or forever be known as a liar and a racist.
It's true. The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Cold Case Posse was instructed to investigate Obama's birth certificate he released on April 27, 2011. The 22 month long investigation found the document to have been forged. On top of that, a democrat independent professional Hawaiian forensic handwriting and computer document expert named Reed Hayes did a independent investigation and came up with the same conclusions that is a 100% forgery. He submitted a 40 page evidence report to the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office . Rep. Steve Stockman, Rep Ted Yoho , Rep Duncan Hunter, Rep Lou Berletta and Rep Blake Farenthold have been given the evidence and Steve Stockman has told Arpaio's lead investigator he is interested in getting it before a committee to investigate. This is what needs to be done. Race has nothing to do with it. It's a constitutional issue where a felony has been committed.

Here is the evidence.

AFFIDAVIT OF MICHAEL ZULLO My name is Michael Zullo, I am a citizen over 18 years of age and a resident of Arizona. The information contained in the affidavit is based on my personal knowledge and if called as a witness, I could testify completely thereto. I am a former sworn law enforcement office/criminal investigator and currently appointed by the elected Sheriff of Maricopa County, Joseph M. Arpaio as the commander of his Cold Case Posse and serving in this capacity as the chief investigator commissioned to investigate the allegations brought to his attention that President Obama’s identity documents were forged. I hereby swear, to the best of my knowledge and belief, as follows:

That is an exert from the full pdf, please click the page or use the link below to view the full document

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1O4bkLxw5M6TE1UdlNpTTdQVDg/edit?usp=sharing

What felony?

Read the damn link I provided.

It's true. The Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Cold Case Posse was instructed to investigate Obama's birth certificate he released on April 27, 2011. The 22 month long investigation found the document to have been forged. On top of that, a democrat independent professional Hawaiian forensic handwriting and computer document expert named Reed Hayes did a independent investigation and came up with the same conclusions that is a 100% forgery. He submitted a 40 page evidence report to the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office . Rep. Steve Stockman, Rep Ted Yoho , Rep Duncan Hunter, Rep Lou Berletta and Rep Blake Farenthold have been given the evidence and Steve Stockman has told Arpaio's lead investigator he is interested in getting it before a committee to investigate. This is what needs to be done. Race has nothing to do with it. It's a constitutional issue where a felony has been committed.

Here is the evidence.

AFFIDAVIT OF MICHAEL ZULLO My name is Michael Zullo, I am a citizen over 18 years of age and a resident of Arizona. The information contained in the affidavit is based on my personal knowledge and if called as a witness, I could testify completely thereto. I am a former sworn law enforcement office/criminal investigator and currently appointed by the elected Sheriff of Maricopa County, Joseph M. Arpaio as the commander of his Cold Case Posse and serving in this capacity as the chief investigator commissioned to investigate the allegations brought to his attention that President Obama’s identity documents were forged. I hereby swear, to the best of my knowledge and belief, as follows:

That is an exert from the full pdf, please click the page or use the link below to view the full document

What felony?

Give me the short version.

How would that work?

Congress certified Obama could run.

That's the beginning and end to it.

The State doesn't have jurisdiction over the Federal government.

why was Bo transported to Martha's Vineyard....?

did someone say they were going to have a hog roast and our muslim prez thought they said dog roast....?

Guess the phrase "Takes one to know one" is appropriate here, right Achmed?

guess someone can't take a joke....cuts too close to the truth i guess....

say....what kind of dog meat did Obama eat while growing up in Muslim Malaysia.....braised or bar-b-cued....?

did someone say they were going to have a hog roast and our muslim prez thought they said dog roast....?

say....what kind of dog meat did Obama eat while growing up in Muslim Malaysia.....braised or bar-b-cued....?

Fill us in.

You seem pretty "scholarly" in that department.

:eusa_shifty:

Fill us in.

i thought you Obama worshippers knew every detail about him...

Fill us in.

Enough about me.

How do you like to roast dog?

And where is your mosque located?

Enough about me.

i don't eat dog nor attend a mosque....which is why i'm asking you these questions...but obviously you are not a worthy worshipper with the answers....

You mean today?

Sheesh, Achmed, day is almost over..get crackin!

From what I understand you folks gotta do the mosque thing once a day.

Dunno about the dog eating. Is that weekly or monthly? Achmed?

Enough about me.

i don't eat dog nor attend a mosque....which is why i'm asking you these questions...but obviously you are not a worthy worshipper with the answers....

You mean today?

Sheesh, Achmed, day is almost over..get crackin!

From what I understand you folks gotta do the mosque thing once a day.

Dunno about the dog eating. Is that weekly or monthly? Achmed?

who is this Achmed you keep talking to.....? are you now delusional and seeing things....? guess the strain of being an Obama worshipper has sent you around the bend......:cuckoo:

obama-eating-dog-with-apple-in-mouth-75047102221.jpeg

If Obama had a clown it would be dressed up as the dog he ate:

dog-dressed-up-as-clown-10326368.jpg

Or Luddly Neddite, but that is redundant.

The V-22 is still in the experiment phase and needs to train pilots, as it is extremely dangerous high risk to fly, you might as well air lift a dog during pilot training.
Many people don't understand this aircraft gives the Armed Forces an incredible advantage over other militaries, wile it remains dangerous to fly, it's combat survivability is much greater than a helicopter for insertion & extraction of military personnel, so shut the fuck up.

So your saying obama could care less for his dog?

Nice lie, op

Obama Family Heads To Martha?s Vineyard For Vacation « CBS Boston

As he flew north on Air Force One, Obama got into a vacation mindset by trading his suit and tie for khakis and a blue shirt with rolled-up sleeves. First lady Michelle Obama, who introduced him at the convention, kept her yellow-and-white sundress but switched from high heels to flats.

Daughters Malia and Sasha were reuniting with their parents later on. Family dog Bo traveled with the president.

"oops"

obama-bo_2641195b.jpg

lie ???????????

where is this alleged ""presidunce"" in this photo ?? aaaaaah i see him now, he is disguised as a dog !! :lmao:

Maybe the article I quoted was wrong about Bo riding with the president. But you know what I DO see in that photo? Luggage and personnel. In other words, Bo didn't ride by himself. So, you still fail.

Here is the evidence.

What felony?

How did this turn from a Bo faux-outrage thread into a birfer thread? Did you give up on Bo-gate already?

Nice lie, op

"oops"

obama-bo_2641195b.jpg

lie ???????????

where is this alleged ""presidunce"" in this photo ?? aaaaaah i see him now, he is disguised as a dog !! :lmao:

Maybe the article I quoted was wrong about Bo riding with the president. But you know what I DO see in that photo? Luggage and personnel. In other words, Bo didn't ride by himself. So, you still fail.

Wow. Look at that meaty dog. The li'l African children could have had a feast!

If you morons spent as much time on issues as Pubcrappe, you'd be Dems, hater dupes. So dumb.

as Frankie gets more out there.....the old decoder ring becomes obsolete.....here is the new revised one.....up to date to handle Frankies mumbo jumbo....

Secret Decoder Ring Spinner Ring, Secret Window BLUE on eBay!

You know the best thing about franco?

Every time I'm on international conservative boards and a poster asks "OMG how did Obama get elected?" I c&p franco's posts. It gives them the answer as to how someone like Obama got elected.

:lol:

franco is the poster child for progressives these days.

Frankie is the most "brain washed" individual i think i have ever encountered.....he absolutely feels that Democrats have NEVER fucked anyone over....have NEVER lied to anyone....the problems in my State is because of Republicans,Democrats have played NO PART in the States troubles....the best one is....he feels a wealthy Democrat will give up their wealth without question.....to help everyone else....that's Frankies mind.....the poor basterd.....

Forum List

Back