🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First execution of 2018 tonight. Way to go Texas!

There will be a "Celebration of Death" after the execution in Huntsville Texas, followed by the lynching of the abortionist at the Planned Parenthood clinic. BYOB.
How many dead baby notches did the abortionist have in her scalpel? Did she sell enough tiny human livers to pay for that Prius?

Texas executed 7 shitheads last year. Hopefully they'll top that this year. :banana:

"A man who became known as Houston’s “Tourniquet Killer” because of his signature murder technique on four female victims more than two decades ago is set to become the nation’s first prisoner executed in 2018."

Texas 'Tourniquet Killer' set to be 1st US execution in 2018
Link to soon to be deaded shithead's TDC page:

Death Row Information

True schizophrenia. 'Right to life' goes together with 'right to kill'. The Salem Witch Trials ran on the same principal.

Texas executed 7 shitheads last year. Hopefully they'll top that this year. :banana:

"A man who became known as Houston’s “Tourniquet Killer” because of his signature murder technique on four female victims more than two decades ago is set to become the nation’s first prisoner executed in 2018."

Texas 'Tourniquet Killer' set to be 1st US execution in 2018
Link to soon to be deaded shithead's TDC page:

Death Row Information

True schizophrenia. 'Right to life' goes together with 'right to kill'. The Salem Witch Trials ran on the same principal.
What are abortion victims guilty of?

There will be a "Celebration of Death" after the execution in Huntsville Texas, followed by the lynching of the abortionist at the Planned Parenthood clinic. BYOB.
How many dead baby notches did the abortionist have in her scalpel? Did she sell enough tiny human livers to pay for that Prius?

No dead babies. Many aborted fetuses. There is a legal difference between the two words, but i am sure that you don't know the difference.

No dead babies. Many aborted fetuses. There is a legal difference between the two words, but i am sure that you don't know the difference.
Human fetuses? Beings that are human? Human beings?

Capital punishment is fading away.

In some states where it is still on the books, the governors have announced that they will refuse to enforce the law.

Here in California, more than 700 persons are on Death Row.

Impartial observers say that none of them will ever be executed.

I personally believe that if there is NO doubt to a murderer's guilt, then s/he should be executed.

It might actually make some potential murderers think twice.

But I realize that liberals have done an excellent job in portraying capital punishment as cruel, so capital punishment will eventually be a thing of the past -- even in the South (which is, in any event, gradually changing from red to blue).

(I also believe that there should be reasonable corporal punishment in schools, but I know that is an impossible dream.)

Trying to link executing someone found guilty of murder with abortion is asinine. Apples and oranges ya goofy dope

What took them so long?

We are talking the barbarians who run Texas
You would think they would kill someone to celebrate the new year

Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone

You are morally reprehensible.

In some states where it is still on the books, the governors have announced that they will refuse to enforce the law.

I personally believe that if there is NO doubt to a murderer's guilt, then s/he should be executed.

But I realize that liberals have done an excellent job in portraying capital punishment as cruel, so capital punishment will eventually be a thing of the past -- even in the South (which is, in any event, gradually changing from red to blue).

(I also believe that there should be reasonable corporal punishment in schools, but I know that is an impossible dream.)

Most of the civilized world no longer uses capital punishment
Most civilized states in the US no longer use it

Today the world rests a little easier, knowing this murderous monster can no longer murder an innocent guard or fellow inmate.

Move to one...you won't be missed

My state as already banned capital punishment

Why won't yours?

Governments and courts have been proven to be untrustworthy on too many occasions.

In the Uk the Guildford 4 and the Birmingham 6 were all convicted on the corrupt evidence of the police. They were later freed as new evidence came to light.
In the US they would have been fried. The death penalty is the sign of a backward society.
You are a fucking statist, tommy. Like you give a shit if they fail or not.

My state as already banned capital punishment

Why won't yours?

They realize people who murder innocent need to pay the price. It's called justice you kumbaya leftist

Forum List

Back