🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First execution of 2018 tonight. Way to go Texas!

Governments and courts have been proven to be untrustworthy on too many occasions.

In the Uk the Guildford 4 and the Birmingham 6 were all convicted on the corrupt evidence of the police. They were later freed as new evidence came to light.
In the US they would have been fried. The death penalty is the sign of a backward society.

LOL. That's a hoot: Someone from the UK saying America is a "backward society."

:lmao:
Because we are a backward society. People like Texans are proud of being a backward society, and this person from the UK is calling it correctly. At least people from Britain and Australia are calling us out on our foolishness and backwardness.
No one is proud of having to execute a murderer. The sad part is that we live in a world where people murder.

You're wrong there.
As a Texan I'm proud we have the fortitude to do whats necessary regardless if it's distasteful.
Sometimes you have to do hard things regardless of how you feel about it.
I would say you have the courage to perform justice. They can take pride in a job well done.

Governments and courts have been proven to be untrustworthy on too many occasions.

In the Uk the Guildford 4 and the Birmingham 6 were all convicted on the corrupt evidence of the police. They were later freed as new evidence came to light.
In the US they would have been fried. The death penalty is the sign of a backward society.

Because we are a backward society. People like Texans are proud of being a backward society, and this person from the UK is calling it correctly. At least people from Britain and Australia are calling us out on our foolishness and backwardness.
No one is proud of having to execute a murderer. The sad part is that we live in a world where people murder.

You're wrong there.
As a Texan I'm proud we have the fortitude to do whats necessary regardless if it's distasteful.
Sometimes you have to do hard things regardless of how you feel about it.
I would say you have the courage to perform justice. They can take pride in a job well done.

Thank you.
I dont revel in death,though sometimes it's necessary for justice to be served.

Texas executed 7 shitheads last year. Hopefully they'll top that this year. :banana:

"A man who became known as Houston’s “Tourniquet Killer” because of his signature murder technique on four female victims more than two decades ago is set to become the nation’s first prisoner executed in 2018."

Texas 'Tourniquet Killer' set to be 1st US execution in 2018
Link to soon to be deaded shithead's TDC page:

Death Row Information

don't forget the hand lotion and a tissue.

It would suit me just fine if they made executions like his public. I'd even pay good money for that channel.
They can call it trumpTV.

Texas executed 7 shitheads last year. Hopefully they'll top that this year. :banana:

"A man who became known as Houston’s “Tourniquet Killer” because of his signature murder technique on four female victims more than two decades ago is set to become the nation’s first prisoner executed in 2018."

Death Row Information

It would suit me just fine if they made executions like his public. I'd even pay good money for that channel.
Trump beat the Frump.

What about this...we pit two death row inmates against each other in a death match 2000. Winner spins a wheel to see how he gets executed. A drawing is held and the lucky audience winner gets to pull the trigger, or administer the overdose, etc.

That is gold right there.

Government should never execute anyone. Government is way too incompetent to ever be trusted.
There are still some flaws in our death penalty procedures, but I think we need to hang more people much faster to get a good deterent from it.

Death Row Information
Yay Death! :banana::banana::banana:

It's called justice......

Death Row Information

I can dig it....

Mandela the communist terrorist, who oversaw his ANC putting tires over people's heads, dousing them in gasoline, and setting them on fire?
Why am I not surprised to see the Randian acolyte supporting apartheid?

REmember those boys from Central Park...the ones that a certain fat cheeto took out a full page ad in the paper demanding their execution............

There will be a "Celebration of Death" after the execution in Huntsville Texas, followed by the lynching of the abortionist at the Planned Parenthood clinic. BYOB.

And spot on too, in this regard.

Says the guy who wants to televise executions.

You know televised executions might just save some innocent lives.

But then again we all know you liberals are more concerned with

protecting criminals.
They used to hold public executions all the time. Newgate was the UK's hanging tree. Entire families would come out and make a picnic of it. It was society's way of saying, "If you murder one of us, this is what we'll do to you."

I say we get all the rope we need and find a tall oak tree...
Auto-erotic asphyxiation?

Forum List

Back