First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders

I'm always interested in hearing Christians try to explain the difference between their religion and theism.
Both require belief in the supernatural and I don't subscribe to it.
The difference is manifest. Only a moron would fail to grasp it. Religion does not necessarily entail a belief in the supernatural, and your derision in this instance just makes you look stupid.

The psychological damage done to these kids is unbelievable. These children will suffer from issues they noramlly wouldn’t have. But , because society has to live off a gov. telling them how to function on a daily basis people can’t figure out reality all on their own. Those who do know and inform well the leftist get scared and freak out then atack those who have correct information it’s how their fear factor works “ attack”. As they try to say the right is violent LOL………

You loons have no idea what information you lack and the lives it’s costing society all because of your stupidy.
This information is being kept from the public thi sis partly why sheep can’t figure it out yet when all they have to do
is research the information it’s really not that hard.
Psychological damage?! From what? Knowing that some people identify as different genders than just male and female?! How in the world is that a damaging thing??

Can't agree: children taught to be religious often become quite religious for life. So I would think there is a like danger that children taught that sex is indeterminate will in many cases believe that, too, and it will harm them.
Harm them in what way? Youre talking about gender identity not sex correct?

The difference is manifest. Only a moron would fail to grasp it. Religion does not necessarily entail a belief in the supernatural, and your derision in this instance just makes you look stupid.
Very few religions don't require .......................................

Take it to the religion section.

Harm them in what way? Youre talking about gender identity not sex correct?
Right! When the kids are old enough so that their sensitivites don't require the 'stork' to protect them, they'r old enough to learn about what people do in their bedrooms.

How can America become more free again when religion and politics forbid school teachers from speaking the truth?

I think that together here we have been able to nail down two of the main reasons why America is now so far down the list on freedoms!
Truth?! According to whom?

Behold why the only thing leftists will ever understand about the rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at their stupid heads.

Note to monitors: that is not a threat of any kind; it is an apt observation regarding the staggering stupidity, insensitivity, and rank narcissism of statist bootlicks They are the threat to liberty and peace.

Right! When the kids are old enough so that their sensitivites don't require the 'stork' to protect them, they'r old enough to learn about what people do in their bedrooms.
I don’t even think this is even about “bedroom sex”. It’s about adding a few gender identity option on a form. Right??

Very few religions don't require .......................................

Take it to the religion section.
No. Take your mindless religious fanaticism, indeed, take your pagan sexuality and shove it up your ass. How about that? How about you keep your silly-ass religious musings to yourself? That's the ticket.

Behold why the only thing leftists will ever understand about the rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at their stupid heads.

Note to monitors: that is not a threat of any kind; it is an apt observation regarding the staggering stupidity, insensitivity, and rank narcissism of statist bootlicks They are the threat to liberty and peace.

freedom for Americans to walk the streets safely and for children to be safe in their schools.

That's gone too now!

Children DO NOT and SHOULD not being thinking about sex or how to do it , nor how to put a flippen ass condem on a freaking cucumber or how to fist each other.

Children do NOT THINK about being gay THEY ARE BEING TOLD HOW TO BE GAY!

learn your real word words and what it means this is CHILD ABUSE just like if someone took their kid and told their kid over and over to hate being white guess what the kid hates being white .

JUST LIKE THIS NUT JOB has no business telling his personal love life to kids.

Last edited:
Stop imposing your morality on me. I'm not your negro.

I don’t mean that in a mean way if it seemed that way. It is that so many people really don’t have any idea what is really going on it’s not what msm is telling them.

Can't agree: children taught to be religious often become quite religious for life. So I would think there is a like danger that children taught that sex is indeterminate will in many cases believe that, too, and it will harm them.
Yes, children are indoctrinated into believing religious superstitions at an early age, then become incapable of escaping from it.

Therein lies the reason why there are physicists who believe in the creation myths.

Just like a baby duckling being imprinted on the Fox as its mother.

I don’t mean that in a mean way if it seemed that way. It is that so many people really don’t have any idea what is really going on it’s not what msm is telling them.
I understood what you meant. It's lefty's motives that are evil.

It is a threat cuck boy just not one anyone is impressed by. 😄

Children DO NOT and SHOULD not being thinking about sex or how to do it , nor how to put a flippen ass condem on a freaking cucumber or how to fist each other.

Children do NOT THINK about being gay THEY ARE BEING TOLD HOW TO BE GAY!

learn your real word words and what it means this is CHILD ABUSE just like if someone took their kid and told their kid over and over to hate being white guess what the kid hates being white .

JUST LIKE THIS NUT JOB has no business telling his personal love life to kids.
The OP is about bubbles marking gender identity on a form. That’s what I was asking about. Why are you talking about teaching kids how to have sex?

Forum List

Back