First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

Proof of what? I’m using a court document that you posted. Is that not proof enough. He trespassed and was guilty of disorderly conduct during an insurrection. A violent uprising at the state capital with the intent on interrupting the transfer of power to a new president. What do you need proof of?
He was found not guilty of disorderly conduct. He was convicted of a misdemeanor.

Proof of what? I’m using a court document that you posted. Is that not proof enough. He trespassed and was guilty of disorderly conduct during an insurrection. A violent uprising at the state capital with the intent on interrupting the transfer of power to a new president. What do you need proof of?
That is not enough evidence to prove, "10 years in jail for insurrection, 6 years for sedition conspiracy, and 10 years for advocation for the overthrow of government." He clearly had no intent to do any of those things.

C'mon dude.

Seriously? I have seen some of your posts, who the hell do you think you are gas-lighting here. If anything, the riot helped the DNC more than the GOP. The GOP never got to present any of their proof that the machines were rigged, or that there was illegal vote harvesting.

I have read plenty on the illegal last minute state laws that were changed, corporations that got involved in vote harvesting operations, etc. None of that had a chance to be presented. A lot of folks feel, that although the protest might have been organized by GOP and some extreme GOP groups, that riot was all caused by DNC and establishment provocateurs. There is absolutely NO PROOF that this guy was doing anything more than getting caught up in a riot.

The DNC & the security state, benefited from the riot WAY MORE than the GOP did.

He was found not guilty of disorderly conduct. He was convicted of a misdemeanor.
Certainly not enough to bar him from serving in local politics. This is an outrage. Any real American, regardless of their politics, should be frightened of this type of over reach. If the shoe was on the other foot? It would have overtones of fascism or communism.

iu

This will soon devolve into a way to force folks into ideological conformity. It is DANGEROUS.

Sedition is the organized incitement to civil disorder. Insurrection involves actual acts of violence against the state or its officers. No violence was committed by the rioters. However many were inciting to riot (civil disorder) Treason, Sedition, and Insurrection: What’s the Difference? | The Saturday Evening Post
Of course there was violence. You didn't see the fighting at the doors, or that cop being beaten with a flag pole? How about all that bear spray? You don't think that was violent?

LOL... well I think it would be a felony or better.... like burglary....
That'd get ya up the road real quick here. They don't mess around with crimes where I come from. If the victim was home it just went exponential.

If you wanna go see Rottweilers with gold teeth, go on 'head and fuck around 'round heanh. You'll find your ass in Lake Butler before you know it.
It ain't purty when the state comes hammerin' down. Do not fight the law, the law will win.

Last edited:
Of course there was violence.
The only violence I saw was against an unarmed trespasser who was summarily executed by a capitol cop. There were all kinds of claims that police were attacked after the event, but every one that I heard of was debunked.

The only violence I saw was against an unarmed trespasser who was summarily executed by a capitol cop. There were all kinds of claims that police were attacked after the event, but every one that I heard of was debunked.
Bull$hit... it was Insurrection... pure and simple... and now even the courts are describing it thus in legal decisions... sux to be you Orange Minions, I guess... :cool:

It's official... according to a New Mexico district court judge...

New Mexico Banishes Trump Ally From Office for Insurrection

A New Mexico state district court judge has disqualified county commissioner and Cowboys for Trump cofounder Couy Griffin from holding public office.
By Associated Press Sept. 6, 2022, at 7:37 p.m.

By MORGAN LEE, Associated Press

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — A New Mexico state district court judge on Tuesday disqualified county commissioner and Cowboys for Trump cofounder Couy Griffin from holding public office for engaging in insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

media%3Aa72a8aa811634ecda19e270a45e305daTrump_Cowboy-Barred_From_Office_47728.jpg

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-09-06/new-mexico-bars-commissioner-from-office-for-insurrection

--------

It's about time... and New Mexico has just served up the modern-day precedent for applying that particular provision of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Insurrection of January 6, 2021, by Trump supporters...

The noose tightens... :itsok:
Are you serious? This means shit and shoved in it.

Bull$hit... it was Insurrection... pure and simple... and now even the courts are describing it thus in legal decisions... sux to be you Orange Minions, I guess... :cool:
Your saying a riot was an "insurrection," doesn't make it one, and everyone knows that courts can, and are political, so that means next to nothing.

And, when you use language like, "Orange Minions," is de-legitimizes the shit out of anything you post.

6si07a.jpg

Here is the case law definition
a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers.”
I don't see where it says they have to be successful, only that they act to that end

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool. Show us. You claim it. You prove it.
Ain't my job to prove you are right, or prove you are wrong.
My job, amigo, is to ask you prove it.
So reach into your clue-bag.....and pull one out. And show us.

The other poster claimed all the agencies said 'no insurrection'.
You said the same.
Which one of you is the lead steer here?
Which one is the bell cow?

Whatcha got to prove your word is a good word?
Nice try.

Try Google.

trump thugs tried to kill VP Pence and shut down the legal process of verifying the 2020 Presidential Election on Jan 6th, 2021. It was a FAILED insurrection. Another trump FAILURE.
You're funny. I can't believe you actually believe that narrative.

6si1xl.jpg

Forum List

Back