First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

You don’t think those charges fit the definition of insurrection? Because the judge that booted him from office sure did
What? Trespassing and Disorderly Conduct?

Meeting the 14th Amendment barring conditions? Hell, I don't even know if he was an elected official at the time who had taken an oath. Yeah, it is a total stretch to make that leap.

1662514547169-png.692715

1662514760622-png.692717

Sue as hell doesn't look like it to me. Looks like partisan and political warfare to me.

He was a protester, that engaged in rioting, and was subsequently charged for it. End of story.

What he did? Was certainly no worse than what Debs did with his war protesting, or LaRouche did with his tax protesting, but both were allowed to run for president.

This is pretty tyrannical, and it disenfranchises A LOT of folks.

What? Trespassing and Disorderly Conduct?

Meeting the 14th Amendment barring conditions? Hell, I don't even know if he was an elected official at the time who had taken an oath. Yeah, it is a total stretch to make that leap.

1662514547169-png.692715

1662514760622-png.692717

Sue as hell doesn't look like it to me. Looks like partisan and political warfare to me.

He was a protester, that engaged in rioting, and was subsequently charged for it. End of story.

What he did? Was certainly no worse than what Debs did with his war protesting, or LaRouche did with his tax protesting, but both were allowed to run for president.

This is pretty tyrannical, and it disenfranchises A LOT of folks.
Yes trespassing and disorderly conduct during an insurrection hits all the areas defined in the law… “incites, sets on foot, assists or engages…” consequences include “shall be Incapable of holding any office under the United States”

YES!!!!! there are very few crimes that can keep you from running for office and trespassing isn't one of them.... and he didn't break into anything... he walked in....
Well, burglary might stop ya. Especially if the state gets ya, or the homeowner shoots you dead. :dunno:

The Founding Fathers created a civil right that was so important that it was included the 1st Amendment to the Bill of Rights. Among other freedoms, the 1st Amendment authorized Americans to assemble and petition the government. You have to scratch your head about how the 14th Amendment, created post Civil War o keep American Indians and former slaves under control is appliable in this context.
That's because it isn't.

Well the law outlines up to 10 years in jail for insurrection, 6 years for sedition conspiracy, and 10 years for advocation for the overthrow of government.
You still have to have something, called. . . um. . . PROOF.

:auiqs.jpg:

Damn, you gotta quit watching TEE VEE. They gots you believing in an alternate reality. Seriously dude. There was not an, "insurrection."

Name for me one, just ONE insurrection, on the entire damn planet, that happened without the use of violent force, without weapons and bombs.

What do you think was going to happen, you think this was going to be the new dictator in charge?

b4e054ad8b1cd770d31f1f92e08d9da1

Man, are you kidding me? You think the insurrection was a hoax?

I don't.

I think the Judge is correct. We have radical American Citizens trying to overthrow the American
government and you guys want to look the other way because the leader was a Bigot
who stands for White Power?

It's a sad day in USA when everyone throws their intelligence out the window just because we
are White and we don't like some of the changes taking place in America. Yes, it's a different country
now that we have to share it with other types of people. But do you really want to see America fall?
Is it worth supporting Trump --knowing what a clown he is-- and watch the United States fall into
anarchy and destruction. I don't want that.
This board needs a "Holy shit! What the Fuck?!" response.

I didn’t say there was no fraud, every court in the US a case was brought to said there was no fraud. I’m just telling you what they said.
And what did Donald Trump make against the reported election results?

Because that fantasy buddy. Maybe, just maybe, people didn’t like Trump. They don’t seem to like him today. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?
How are Americans doing today vs. when Trump was president?

Your little fantasy just got all fucked up, huh?

You still have to have something, called. . . um. . . PROOF.

:auiqs.jpg:

Damn, you gotta quit watching TEE VEE. They gots you believing in an alternate reality. Seriously dude. There was not an, "insurrection."

Name for me one, just ONE insurrection, on the entire damn planet, that happened without the use of violent force, without weapons and bombs.

What do you think was going to happen, you think this was going to be the new dictator in charge?

b4e054ad8b1cd770d31f1f92e08d9da1
Proof of what? I’m using a court document that you posted. Is that not proof enough. He trespassed and was guilty of disorderly conduct during an insurrection. A violent uprising at the state capital with the intent on interrupting the transfer of power to a new president. What do you need proof of?

Well the law outlines up to 10 years in jail for insurrection, 6 years for sedition conspiracy, and 10 years for advocation for the overthrow of government.
And the person in question was convicted of..

Forum List

Back