First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

So do you think that those on 1/6 were breaking the Law?
The people that broke things and fought with officers hell yes... they should sit in jail for what they did... but the people who walked in open doors who were non destructive nor violent should not still be in jail.... and many still are....

Man, are you kidding me? You think the insurrection was a hoax?

I don't.

I think the Judge is correct. We have radical American Citizens trying to overthrow the American
government and you guys want to look the other way because the leader was a Bigot
who stands for White Power?

It's a sad day in USA when everyone throws their intelligence out the window just because we
are White and we don't like some of the changes taking place in America. Yes, it's a different country
now that we have to share it with other types of people. But do you really want to see America fall?
Is it worth supporting Trump --knowing what a clown he is-- and watch the United States fall into
anarchy and destruction. I don't want that.
If you voted for Joe Biden then you support white supremist.
Biden said that he would not send his children to a desegregated school because it would be like a "racial jungle"

SANTA FE — A New Mexico judge ordered Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin be removed from office, effective immediately, ruling that the attack on the Capitol was an insurrection and that Griffin’s participation in it disqualified him under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. This decision marks the first time since 1869 that a court has disqualified a public official under Section 3, and the first time that any court has ruled the events of January 6, 2021 an insurrection.

Mr Griffin will go down in infamy as a result of this. Children in Dem states will learn his name. Perhaps not in GOP states.

Another win for the good guys.

They need to nail the puppet masters and not just chimps like Griffen.
Lying commie bedwetters.

who walked in open doors who were non destructive nor violent should not still be in jail.... and many still are....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't believe the poster Rambunctious is correct.
Correct about those who only walked in and did no injury to officers, staff, or the building.....and, in Rambunctious claim.......'still in jail'.

If he thinks those type of criminals are still in jail....well, he simply has to prove it.
Tell us how many.
Tell us who they are.
And tell us just what they have been charged with.....to still be in jail.

So, your hand has been called poster. Show us what you can prove.

Why wouldn't they be. Look at the shit going on. Criminals are running this country.
Because that fantasy buddy. Maybe, just maybe, people didn’t like Trump. They don’t seem to like him today. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

Exactly.

EVEN the FBI admitted it.

This dum fucktard judge is CLEARLY inserting his personal partisan opinion into the case.

And for that he can be removed.
Which is actually typical for NM especially in civil court.

Because that fantasy buddy. Maybe, just maybe, people didn’t like Trump. They don’t seem to like him today. Why is that so hard for you to grasp?
The fantasy is you thinking the people in the WH give a good fuck about you.

Hes a traitor.

Gee, calling someone a traitor is just about the worst thing you can accuse someone of! Funny how in your own little Marxist bubble world, "traitors" can be found, charged, convicted and tried for absolutely nothing at all but when it seems convenient and expedient to you!

I wonder, if a guy at a rally swept into a public building walking around doing no harm is a "traitor," then where does Hillary with her 30,000 stolen destroyed government files or Joe with his 10% crackhead some doing deals for the Biden family using his father's position and influence for personal gain with foreign enemies fit in?

Anything, Doochenozzile?

Forum List

Back