First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

While anti-MAGAs are released, and NOT held repsonsible for theirs,
Sad day for ALL Americans.
Tissue?
1662513913288.png

The same federal “investigative” agencies that used known falsified and fake dossier to spy on President Trump? The same ones that colluded with Big Tech to censor Hunter Biden Laptop stories and to ban/silence conservatives?

LOL
lol

Yeah well....

:p

Man, are you kidding me? You think the insurrection was a hoax?

I don't.

I think the Judge is correct. We have radical American Citizens trying to overthrow the American
government and you guys want to look the other way because the leader was a Bigot
who stands for White Power?

It's a sad day in USA when everyone throws their intelligence out the window just because we
are White and we don't like some of the changes taking place in America. Yes, it's a different country
now that we have to share it with other types of people. But do you really want to see America fall?
Is it worth supporting Trump --knowing what a clown he is-- and watch the United States fall into
anarchy and destruction. I don't want that.

The judge is a partisan Democrat at the First District Court in liberal Santa Fe in northern part of state, ruling on an election commissioner from conservative southern Otero County. Couy Griffin is wildly popular in his county, winning with 65% of the vote over the Democrat, but the Judge, Francis Mathew, now tells those people they cannot be represent by Couy. The judge unilaterally decided, without Griffin being charged or convicted of treason, that he was an "insurrectionist" according to the label put out by the media.

Half the country believes Jan. 6 was a set-up, with the FBI confirming it had infiltrators within the crowd, which was openly egged on by FBI asset Ray Epps who has faced no charges, and Antifa sympathizers and professional agitators like John Sullivan.

Judge Disqualifies New Mexico County Commissioner and 'Cowboys for Trump' Founder for Having 'Engaged in' the Jan. 6 'Insurrection'
Oh my.

Democrats once again showing their true uber-fascist colors...

Man, are you kidding me? You think the insurrection was a hoax?

I don't.

I think the Judge is correct. We have radical American Citizens trying to overthrow the American
government and you guys want to look the other way because the leader was a Bigot
who stands for White Power?

It's a sad day in USA when everyone throws their intelligence out the window just because we
are White and we don't like some of the changes taking place in America. Yes, it's a different country
now that we have to share it with other types of people. But do you really want to see America fall?
Is it worth supporting Trump --knowing what a clown he is-- and watch the United States fall into
anarchy and destruction. I don't want that.

FBI asset Ray Epps inciting crowd.

Professional Antifa agitator John Sullivan posing as Trump supporter

Forum List

Back