First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

This 1-6 shit has to stop... their are political prisoners still being held in solitary confinement for the good of our nation this must end.... it was a stupid riot egged on by undercover FBI agents and informants....
Stand up people and say no more will we let you make a mole hill into a mountain so you can jail and demonize Trump voters....

The Founding Fathers created a civil right that was so important that it was included the 1st Amendment to the Bill of Rights. Among other freedoms, the 1st Amendment authorized Americans to assemble and petition the government. You have to scratch your head about how the 14th Amendment, created post Civil War o keep American Indians and former slaves under control is appliable in this context.

The founder of “Cowboys for Trump,” Couy Griffin was convicted earlier this year of entering a restricted area for his role in the Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol.

So if 65% of the county voted for me and I broke the Law, does that mean I don't get charged and I hold my seat?
If you were convicted of insurrection, you would be disqualified from holding elective office. (Possible exception of the Presidency whose qualifications are spelled out by the Constitution.)

Otherwise, no. For most offices, you might even be eligible to perform your duties from a jail cell.

I call out the poster W53 to prove his assertion.*
Show.
Or go.
-------------------------------

*Although, we will allow the good poster W53 to exercise his option for 'goal-post-mobility'. Meaning, he's gone from every federal agency involved....to now every federal agency that's looked into it.

That's OK.

Because I think he is wrong on both counts.
And he has refused, or cannot....or in any case, failed......to prove himself right at either goalpost position.

His avatar may simply be a fake and phony......merely here to advance a polemic.
No one need fret about that. No harm. No foul. It is the internet.
God damn you libtards are stupid.

This stuff was ALL OVER the news, for like... weeks!

Don't you at least watch CNN?

Being a good little libtard and all?

200w.gif
She's cute. I'd do her. :p

and yet another repeat of a topic that has been beat to death,

This decision marks the first time since 1869 that a court has disqualified a public official under Section 3, and the first time that any court has ruled the events of January 6, 2021 an insurrection.

So.... it's been a breeze to investigate, find, and charge 842 people from Jan 6, convict 220, with the rest still pending for mobbing the capital (37 sedition charges) but in 2 whole years there has been zero legal challenges to the criminals you think created massive fraud in a national election? Get a grip. There was no fraud.

Get a grip the fraud was laughingly covered up. You believe a lie because you are told to.

This decision marks the first time since 1869 that a court has disqualified a public official under Section 3, and the first time that any court has ruled the events of January 6, 2021 an insurrection.
And the first time that a traitorus ex-president instigated an insurrection.

It's official if you're a gullible leftard who believes anything spewn out of CNN.

For all us normal people, it's a judge who's about to lose his job.

It's official... according to a New Mexico district court judge...

New Mexico Banishes Trump Ally From Office for Insurrection

A New Mexico state district court judge has disqualified county commissioner and Cowboys for Trump cofounder Couy Griffin from holding public office.
By Associated Press Sept. 6, 2022, at 7:37 p.m.

By MORGAN LEE, Associated Press

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — A New Mexico state district court judge on Tuesday disqualified county commissioner and Cowboys for Trump cofounder Couy Griffin from holding public office for engaging in insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

media%3Aa72a8aa811634ecda19e270a45e305daTrump_Cowboy-Barred_From_Office_47728.jpg

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-09-06/new-mexico-bars-commissioner-from-office-for-insurrection

--------

It's about time... and New Mexico has just served up the modern-day precedent for applying that particular provision of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Insurrection of January 6, 2021, by Trump supporters...

The noose tightens... :itsok:
It's obvious the judge didn't use a Smart Device to look up the definition of an Insurrection.

Forum List

Back