First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

Half the country believes Jan. 6 was a set-up,

200w.gif

Despite all the bad news in the world,, there is some good. The very first time an elected official lost his job because of his insurrectionist actions on January 6 is cause to celebrate! And, it is the first time a judge used the word "insurrection," which the January 6 riots obviously were.

It is great to see the wheels of justice turning, though so slowly.

Well, Seig Heil indeed.

Any person who voted for Trump is barred from holding office.

Will your Reich have a loyalty test for those who want to vote?

1662508622526.png

Judge is a Democrat at the First District Court in Santa Fe in northern part of state,ruling on an election commissioner from conservative southern Otero County. Couy Griffin is wildly popular in his county, winning with 65% of the vote over the Democrat, but the Judge, Francis Mathew, now tells those people they cannot be represent by Couy. The judge unilaterally decided, with Griffin being charged or convicted of treason, that he was an "insurrectionist" according to the label put out by the media.

Half the country believes Jan. 6 was a set-up, with the FBI confirming it had infiltrators within the crowd, which was openly egged on by FBI asset Ray Epps who has faced no charges, and Antifa sympathizers and professional agitators like John Sullivan.

Well, like it or not, he entered an area that day he knew ordinarily at that time with what was going on, he shouldn't be allowed into, so they got him, unless he can dispell this myth that a protest at the Capitol, one we know was justified by that election, lead by and inflamed by bad actors such as Ray Epps and Antifa, etc., from a simple protest to a heated riot, facilitated by Nancy apparently leaving the day vulnerable and pretty wide open HOPING that the worse of all might happen so she could feed her TDS.

GOTTA GET TRUMP
GOTTA GET TRUMP
GOTTA GET TRUMP

donald-trump-wins-the-presidency.jpg

It's official... according to a New Mexico district court judge...

New Mexico Banishes Trump Ally From Office for Insurrection

A New Mexico state district court judge has disqualified county commissioner and Cowboys for Trump cofounder Couy Griffin from holding public office.
By Associated Press Sept. 6, 2022, at 7:37 p.m.

By MORGAN LEE, Associated Press

SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) — A New Mexico state district court judge on Tuesday disqualified county commissioner and Cowboys for Trump cofounder Couy Griffin from holding public office for engaging in insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

media%3Aa72a8aa811634ecda19e270a45e305daTrump_Cowboy-Barred_From_Office_47728.jpg

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-09-06/new-mexico-bars-commissioner-from-office-for-insurrection

--------

It's about time... and New Mexico has just served up the modern-day precedent for applying that particular provision of the Fourteenth Amendment to the Insurrection of January 6, 2021, by Trump supporters...

The noose tightens... :itsok:

"Couy Griffin is wildly popular in his county, winning with 65% of the vote"
That's why... no judge can overrule a legitimate vote of the people... believe me even you TDS tards should be able to agree with that....
The founder of “Cowboys for Trump,” Couy Griffin was convicted earlier this year of entering a restricted area for his role in the Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol.

So if 65% of the county voted for me and I broke the Law, does that mean I don't get charged and I hold my seat?

The founder of “Cowboys for Trump,” Couy Griffin was convicted earlier this year of entering a restricted area for his role in the Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol.

So if 65% of the county voted for me and I broke the Law, does that mean I don't get charged and I hold my seat?
So trespassing in the peoples house?.... you and this judge must be crazy....

Forum List

Back