First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

The New Mexico judge is high. Or stupid. Or both.

He's an evil fucking leftard and he should be made an example of.

Doxx him, fire him, THEN protest in front of his house like the libs did to Kavanaugh

Interrupt his sorry ass at dinner just like the leftards did to Kavanaugh.

Calling the guy stupid is merely being obvious.

Of course there was violence. You didn't see the fighting at the doors, or that cop being beaten with a flag pole? How about all that bear spray? You don't think that was violent?
Big fucking deal.

We had to put up with leftist violence ALL SUMMER LONG

If we want to get violent with you it'll be unmistakable, there won't be any question about it

That is not enough evidence to prove, "10 years in jail for insurrection, 6 years for sedition conspiracy, and 10 years for advocation for the overthrow of government." He clearly had no intent to do any of those things.

C'mon dude.

Seriously? I have seen some of your posts, who the hell do you think you are gas-lighting here. If anything, the riot helped the DNC more than the GOP. The GOP never got to present any of their proof that the machines were rigged, or that there was illegal vote harvesting.

I have read plenty on the illegal last minute state laws that were changed, corporations that got involved in vote harvesting operations, etc. None of that had a chance to be presented. A lot of folks feel, that although the protest might have been organized by GOP and some extreme GOP groups, that riot was all caused by DNC and establishment provocateurs. There is absolutely NO PROOF that this guy was doing anything more than getting caught up in a riot.

The DNC & the security state, benefited from the riot WAY MORE than the GOP did.
Of course the DNC benefited. The GOP and more so Trump and his supporters looked horrible. That’s how it works.

He was present, engaged, set afoot, and assisting in a rebellion and insurrection. Like I said he got off easy.

The judge is a scumbag leftie and he will first be overruled and then removed from office.

THIS IS THE ISSUE, asshole.

Not Trump.

LEFTARDS ABUSING THE LAW AND ABUSING POWER, is the issue.
Yawn, y’all say that about anybody that does anything against Trump. I’d bet the farm that you have zero clue who this judge is.

Of course the DNC benefited. The GOP and more so Trump and his supporters looked horrible. That’s how it works.

He was present, engaged, set afoot, and assisting in a rebellion and insurrection. Like I said he got off easy.
Except there was no rebellion or insurrection.

Just because you call a riot those things, does not make them those things.

Yawn, y’all say that about anybody that does anything against Trump. I’d bet the farm that you have zero clue who this judge is.
Doesn't matter. He'll be removed for malfeasance and violation of his oath.

Hey asshole, we're done saying. We're doing now. Your judge will go the way of Chesa Boudin.

Done. Bye. See ya.

The judge is a scumbag leftie and he will first be overruled and then removed from office.

THIS IS THE ISSUE, asshole.

Not Trump.

LEFTARDS ABUSING THE LAW AND ABUSING POWER, is the issue.
I came across this meme, at a leftist meme site. Most folks get it. These establishment types that are brainwashed by government and MSM, actually think they can gaslight the rest of the nation, with this "insurrection," bullshit, but never answer the question as to why no one brought any semi-automatic weapons. If it were actually a "rebellion," or an "insurrection," rather than a protest that was agitated into a riot, why was no one armed?

Of course they are being disingenuous.

:rolleyes:

If we can't even have an honest dialog, I am not sure what the hell the point is anymore. It is nothing but lies with these folks now.

The only violence I saw was against an unarmed trespasser who was summarily executed by a capitol cop. There were all kinds of claims that police were attacked after the event, but every one that I heard of was debunked.
I started to post yet another video of the violence, but it's obvious that you are just spouting shit. Thre are plenty of videos of violence at the capitol. If you want to say it didn't happen then fuck you.

SANTA FE — A New Mexico judge ordered Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin be removed from office, effective immediately, ruling that the attack on the Capitol was an insurrection and that Griffin’s participation in it disqualified him under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. This decision marks the first time since 1869 that a court has disqualified a public official under Section 3, and the first time that any court has ruled the events of January 6, 2021 an insurrection.

Mr Griffin will go down in infamy as a result of this. Children in Dem states will learn his name. Perhaps not in GOP states.
A MINOR RIOT does NOT equal an "insurrection you obese perverted BRITISH POS.

You are NOT a part of THIS country and you are NOT one of the "good guys."

SANTA FE — A New Mexico judge ordered Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin be removed from office, effective immediately, ruling that the attack on the Capitol was an insurrection and that Griffin’s participation in it disqualified him under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. This decision marks the first time since 1869 that a court has disqualified a public official under Section 3, and the first time that any court has ruled the events of January 6, 2021 an insurrection.

Mr Griffin will go down in infamy as a result of this. Children in Dem states will learn his name. Perhaps not in GOP states.

Do you still have any power left in Wales?

Isn't it time to find some kindling in the forest or something?

The people that broke things and fought with officers hell yes... they should sit in jail for what they did... but the people who walked in open doors who were non destructive nor violent should not still be in jail.... and many still are....
So let me get this straight, if I am not the one who kicks in your door I just come in after someone else kicked it in then I am not liable for really doing any damage in your home.

Good question. You tell me.
Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, also known as the Disqualification Clause, bars any person from holding federal or state office who took an “oath…to support the Constitution of the United States” as an “officer of any State” and then “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” or gave “aid or comfort” to insurrectionists.

The fantasy is you thinking the people in the WH give a good fuck about you.
Whether they do or don’t doesn’t change my perception of reality. Hilary lost to Trump. Trump lost to Biden. It’s easy to say.

It doesn't matter if he was charged with trespassing.

What matters, if you read the constitution, is whether he was, at that time, a currently serving political officer that had taken an oath of office, and, if he had been charged and convicted of treason.

Simple disorderly conduct, or trespassing, is not a good enough reason to bar someone from their right to engage in serving in the political process.
So he would need to actually kill someone to be barred from serving.

How are Americans doing today vs. when Trump was president?

Your little fantasy just got all fucked up, huh?
When Trump left we had record unemployment and a crashed economy. Amazing how you only remember the few months after Obama left when the economy he had humming was not yet destroyed by Trump.

Forum List

Back