First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

Unauthorized access. Essentially trespassing on federal property. No fine and no jail time other than a couple of days time served.
Yeah crazy… and the insurrection law does simply say “sets afoot” right?? Exactly what he was convicted of doing

FDF71915-CD14-46FE-90E9-2249FDE678CA.jpeg

And that's your problem..... Staying in your ignorance circle!

:rolleyes-41:
No mam. Im just not stupid and partisan.
This whole thing has been a goddamn joke. The DOJ is inconsistent, you people are fucking liars, i remember you idiots going on and on about the gallows for pence when it was a PROP, the only weapon used shot an unarmed woman and it was the the CP, the hearings for it were a joke.
An insurrection is a planned, organized and violent(armed) uprising.
This was a bunch of pissed of rubes taking selfies and beat up a few cops.
If you want to use the most basic definition of insurrection, the riots of 2020 and 2021 was an insurrection.
No one has even been charged with insurrection. Its not my fault you cant put 2 and 2 together.
"but muh hacked out judge said.." :rolleyes:

That had no mechanism to stop the transfer of power, nor did it in any way prevent it from happening weeks later, when it was supposed to happen.

Unlike CHAZ/CHOP where local government authority was actually usurped for MONTHS.
The fact that they failed to kill pence or reverse the results of the election does not negate the fact that they tried and rioted and rebelled and attempted an insurrection against our country. What’s wrong with you?!

The fact that they failed to kill pence or reverse the results of the election does not negate the fact that they tried and rioted and rebelled and attempted an insurrection against our country. What’s wrong with you?!

That would not have overthrown the government, and it wasn't going to happen anyway.

The government at the time was still Trump, are you saying they were trying to overthrow him?

Biden entered office exactly when he should have.

And I noticed you ignored CHAZ/CHOP, was that an insurrection, yes or no?

That would not have overthrown the government, and it wasn't going to happen anyway.

The government at the time was still Trump, are you saying they were trying to overthrow him?

Biden entered office exactly when he should have.

And I noticed you ignored CHAZ/CHOP, was that an insurrection, yes or no?
You noticed wrong as usual as I’ve called CHAZ out as an insurrection many times on this board. No doubt.

And an insurrection does not need to overthrow the government. Get a dictionary and learn the meaning of the word. They were out to stop the transfer of power from Trump to Biden and some to threaten and kill the VP

You noticed wrong as usual as I’ve called CHAZ out as an insurrection many times on this board. No doubt.

And an insurrection does not need to overthrow the government. Get a dictionary and learn the meaning of the word. They were out to stop the transfer of power from Trump to Biden and some to threaten and kill the VP

It needs to be able take over the legal authority in a given area, and actually take over that authority for it to be an insurrection.

People hang Trump in Effigy all the time, and claim to want him dead, is that attempted murder?

Come on you should know that the left are so unhinged and undereducated that they can not be expected to actually know how Or search for threads
Mods keep claiming that they MUST delete dupes so just pointing it out 😀

Hmmm...

Stripping opposition leaders of political power. Now where have we heard of that being done before?

Of course, what's missing in all the hoopla and pearl clutching over the riot is the fact that this nation was founded on insurrection and treason. We call them Founding Fathers today, but had they lost the war, they would have been executed and we would be calling them traitors.

Ah yes, accountability.

Bannon Will Surrender To New York State Law Enforcement To Face New Indictment

Former White House chief strategist and MAGA warrior Steve Bannon has been criminally charged in New York in a sealed indictment and is expected to surrender to state prosecutors on Thursday, according to the Washington Post and other outlets.

Bannon confirmed the indictment on Tuesday in a fire-and-brimstone statement ranting that an unnamed district attorney in New York “has now decided to pursue phoney charges against me 60 days before the midterm election because WarRoom is the major source of the Maga grassroots movement.”

Most of the news outlets that reported on the new indictment didn’t have details on the charges.

However, CNN and the Guardian reported that the charges are connected to Bannon’s infamous “We Build the Wall” scam that got him indicted for fraud by the federal government before Trump pardoned his former crony in the final hours of his presidency.

Bannon Will Surrender To New York State Law Enforcement To Face New Indictment

Bye bye Stevo.

It needs to be able take over the legal authority in a given area, and actually take over that authority for it to be an insurrection.

People hang Trump in Effigy all the time, and claim to want him dead, is that attempted murder?
To say nothing of elected officials vowing to resist everything TRUMP! did, thus attempting to take his authority from him.

To say nothing of elected officials vowing to resist everything TRUMP! did, thus attempting to take his authority from him.

Otherwise know as the supposedly non existent "deep state" doing deep state things.

Interesting. Can you show me the definition that says that? Just want to see what you’re working off of

Interesting. Can you show me the definition that says that? Just want to see what you’re working off of

I'm working off of what the laws on insurrections state, which is why none of these people have been charged with insurrection. Just like your side claims Trump "incited" the riots without actually seeing what incitement laws say. If you did you realize being charged with incitement requires the person to directly tell another person or group of people to do something specifically illegal, which he didn't do.

I'm working off of what the laws on insurrections state, which is why none of these people have been charged with insurrection. Just like your side claims Trump "incited" the riots without actually seeing what incitement laws say. If you did you realize being charged with incitement requires the person to directly tell another person or group of people to do something specifically illegal, which he didn't do.
Whatever it is you’re going off to define insurrection why don’t you post it so I can take a look?

Good poster Scruffy, you are failing at this.
Part of it is my fault, in that I can lead a horse to water but I cannot make him fish.
Meaning, you may not be capable of doing due diligence, of crafting a persuasive position, of offering the forum a narrative that is understandable and credible. It may simply not be in your nature or your education.

The porridge boils down to this Scruffy: YOU made a claim. My avatar did not.
Ergo---YOU need to back up your claim with plausible, hopefully credible, details on why you are right, why you feel comfortable in making your claim that all federal agencies 'stated their was no insurrection'.

If you cannot do that. If you refuse to do that. If you do not do that.
Well then, there are those on this chatroom who may very well call you dishonest. Or incompetent. Or too young to really be here.
Good luck. We hope you will strive to be a better version of you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can be. But in this case, that is irrelevant.
The suggestion that what happened to those 140 uniformed federal officers who were injured, not to mention the many others who were roughed up, hit, sprayed, and wrestled down....perhaps, would not be described as "minor" to them or to their families. And in some cases, to their grieving survivors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, see above about this mischaracterization of the J6 attack on our elected legislators, assaults on uniformed police, and vandalism of the Capitol of the United States of America....as "minor".
But moving beyond that unfortunate mistake by poster Angel, let us note the good poster Tommy Tainant has never---to the best of my knowledge---ever claimed to be part of the US citizenry. Why would poster Death Angel infer that he had claimed such?
If Death Angel thinks Tommy has made such a claim.....well, Angel, show us.
Don't simply make unsupported inferences. It makes you look unprepared for adult discussion.
No offense intended.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster Tommy, if I may ---- you will note that those who wish to "Delete" America, who want to "reboot" our governance......are, more than likely, the losers, the failures, the ne'er-do-wells of American society. For whatever reason, and I'm sure it varies by individual. Could be poor parenting, inadequate education, lack of motivation, an IQ issue, bad luck, whatever. But it seems the anger and spoiling for a fight ethic that permeates those folks is concentrated in those who are unhappy with the life they have created for themselves and their families.
It is a corrosive unhappiness.....that has found a home in MAGAstan, and its' paladin, DTrump.
I know. It is sad.

But, you need know that here in America there are plenty of winners, plenty of people who strived for an education, who work hard, who built a successful life for them and their families. Those people ---and they are the vast vast majority of Americans.....are NOT looking to 'reboot' America. Those people....know America is not f*cked-up. Yes, it is sad about the others. But every society, every culture has dead-enders. It is the nature of things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Show us.
Prove it.
Court rulings?
Lots of talk about constitutions over here in the wake of the johnson corruption. A clamour for a formal written constitution.

I look at the states and I am not sure. Any system eequires decent people to make it work.

There are a lot of bad actors at work in the US and trump seems to have provided a focus for them. The concept that I am struggling with is that one man is above the law.

That is something that you fought against As a republican at heart I annot accept that.

Forum List

Back