First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

You are still dancing around a direct answer. Rioting is a charge. If people are not charged with rioting and instead are charged with arson and destruction of property does that mean there wasn’t a riot? Yes or no?

A riot is a far less narrow definition than insurrection. Insurrection has to lead to the overthrow of the legal order, which didn't happen in this case.

A riot is a far less narrow definition than insurrection. Insurrection has to lead to the overthrow of the legal order, which didn't happen in this case.
You still didn’t answer my question and you still havent posted a definition of insurrection that says it needs to lead to an overthrow. Come on Marty you can give straight talk. Stop dancing

This should be the national example for ALL judges.
And yes, it was an insurrection and attempted coup.
By you hyping up some local thing only proves that this is the best you've got for calling it an insurrection. Your opinion means nothing.

You still didn’t answer my question and you still havent posted a definition of insurrection that says it needs to lead to an overthrow. Come on Marty you can give straight talk. Stop dancing

I have answered the question, you just haven't gotten the bullshit gotcha moment you've got a hard on over.

The law on the books states rebellion or insurrection, which is basically the same thing, which didn't happen on Jan 6th because there was no mechanism for them to actually take over the existing federal government, which was still run by Trump.

You and one moronic leftist judge do not an insurrection make. Run along junior. Play your school yard games somewhere else.
You MAGA a$$wipe$ are sooooo desperate to convince others that the assault upon Congress on January 6, 2021, was not Insurrection.

With good reason...

The Fourteenth Amendment is now being invoked to bar participants from public office within the United States...

The legal precedent has now been established for its application in modern times and in our present context...

You're gonna enjoy what happens next... :auiqs.jpg:

But not-to-worry... hasn't your Orange Baboon-God told us that he could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue in broad daylight and get away with it?

It will be OK... Uncle Sam will take care of all of this... don't worry your pretty little head about it... :itsok:

I have answered the question, you just haven't gotten the bullshit gotcha moment you've got a hard on over.

The law on the books states rebellion or insurrection, which is basically the same thing, which didn't happen on Jan 6th because there was no mechanism for them to actually take over the existing federal government, which was still run by Trump.
Show me a definition or law that states there needs to be an overthrow of the government for it to be an insurrection. You haven’t posted that. You haven’t answered the questions

Show me a definition or law that states there needs to be an overthrow of the government for it to be an insurrection. You haven’t posted that. You haven’t answered the questions

I showed the law, that NONE of the people involved are being charged with. Shouldn't at least one be charged with insurrection in an insurrection?

You MAGA a$$wipe$ are sooooo desperate to convince others that the assault upon Congress on January 6, 2021, was not Insurrection.

With good reason...

The Fourteenth Amendment is now being invoked to bar participants from public office within the United States...

The legal precedent has now been established for its application in modern times and in our present context...

But not-to-worry... hasn't your Orange Baboon-God told us that he could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue in broad daylight and get away with it?

It will be OK... Uncle Sam will take care of all of this... don't worry your pretty little head about it... :itsok:
See Post #307, whistlebritches. You can say it til the cows come home and it still won't be true. Try clicking your heels together three times while saying "It was an insurrection----with no guns and no leader." Maybe you'll have more luck.

SANTA FE — A New Mexico judge ordered Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin be removed from office, effective immediately, ruling that the attack on the Capitol was an insurrection and that Griffin’s participation in it disqualified him under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. This decision marks the first time since 1869 that a court has disqualified a public official under Section 3, and the first time that any court has ruled the events of January 6, 2021 an insurrection.

Mr Griffin will go down in infamy as a result of this. Children in Dem states will learn his name. Perhaps not in GOP states.

And the purge begins.......will you be cheering when they line up the train cars and load Trump supporters in them.....?

With good reason...

I despise trump and understand it wasnt an insurrection.
But im not obsessed with him like most of his haters are either. So i can still use logic and reason.

I showed the law, that NONE of the people involved are being charged with. Shouldn't at least one be charged with insurrection in an insurrection?
You did show the law and nowhere in the law did it say a thing about overthrowing the government. Is that all you have or do have a source that actually backs up what you’re claiming?

You did show the law and nowhere in the law did it say a thing about overthrowing the government. Is that all you have or do have a source that actually backs up what you’re claiming?

It said rebellion and insurrection, and those involve overthrowing the government or preventing the exercise of lawful authority in a given area. CHAZ/CHOP meets that, Jan 6th does not.

I despise trump and understand it wasnt an insurrection.
But im not obsessed with him like most of his haters are either. So i can still use logic and reason.
snl-church-lady.jpg

Doesn't matter in the slightest what your or I think on the subject...

The only things that signify in this context are (1) the courts and (2) the grand jury investigating all this and (3) the history books...

Forum List

Back