Miss Germany 2024 is an Iranian

Black folks since you are playing stupid.
My family is Armenian and you won't hear me constantly complaining about the genocide done to my ancestors by the Muslim Turks barely a century ago. That was a lot worse and more recent than the "ancient" history you constantly bitch about.

But it is in the past and can't be changed. So one has to move on and get over it.

As fugged up as Turkey is, there's not much chance of any "reparations" for what it did to my ancestors of 4-5 generations back.

You want to find stupid, just look in the mirror.

My family is Armenian and you won't hear me constantly complaining about the genocide done to my ancestors by the Muslim Turks barely a century ago. That was a lot worse and more recent than the "ancient" history you constantly bitch about.

But it is in the past and can't be changed. So one has to move on and get over it.

As fugged up as Turkey is, there's not much chance of any "reparations" for what it did to my ancestors of 4-5 generations back.

I find the phenomenon of Elia Kazan's
AMERICA AMERICA fascinating---another
person with a family legacy of turkish muslim
oppression. You can watch the whole movie and if you don't actually KNOW the history---
you get virtually no clue as to who is
oppressing whom

I find the phenomenon of Elia Kazan's
AMERICA AMERICA fascinating---another
person with a family legacy of turkish muslim
oppression. You can watch the whole movie and if you don't actually KNOW the history---
you get virtually no clue as to who is
oppressing whom
I'll consider it. But sounds like a possible isolated and/or inaccurate example.

Interesting;

Something similar but more current;

Last edited:
I'll consider it. But sounds like a possible isolated and/or inaccurate example.
nothing isolated about it---Ethnic greeks in
Turkey and other parts of the Ottoman
Empire, ethnic armenians mixed in even in
Turkey. Nothing like the sweeping genocide
of 1915----more a chronic thing

The Anti-White world is in full swing hatred mode.
eu-diversity.jpg

I'm extremely sick of those primitive looking invaders replacing the beauty of the White Aryan angelic women. Europe is the continent of White people.
This is frightening to me... as a little girl- I watched these beauty contests? yes they are all beautiful black women- where are the white ones? What about the Asians? some of the most beautiful women are Asian..? pandering at it's best? lol

nothing isolated about it---Ethnic greeks in
Turkey and other parts of the Ottoman
Empire, ethnic armenians mixed in even in
Turkey. Nothing like the sweeping genocide
of 1915----more a chronic thing
I'll agree it's a chronic think, it's a fundamental item of Islamic dogma and in play against the "infidels" for about 1400 years now.
BTW, I provided a link to wiki about that movie and also to one of similar nature.

I'll agree it's a chronic think, it's a fundamental item of Islamic dogma and in play against the "infidels" for about 1400 years now.
BTW, I provided a link to wiki about that movie and also to one of similar nature.
Jews and Christians aren't infidels.

Why did you imply that without owning "slave ships" they were innocent of a major role in the slave trade of black Africans ???

My ancestors were Dutch sailors and sea captains who worked for the Dutch West Indies company. The 💶 companies bought them for textiles, tools like plows and booze.

Not the case with most of the rest of the word.
You might want to consider this;

In Islam Christians and Jews are People of the Book not infidels. You're entitled to your own definition.

In Islam Christians and Jews are People of the Book not infidels. You're entitled to your own definition.
in islam, Christians and Jews are called by
various colorful appellations. Hubby
pretends not to understand

Good for you, I can't help if your weak ass is scared to speak up for your ancestors.

You want a scared clown look in the mirror 🪞

Forum List

Back