First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

Yup, corruption from both parties... Power corrupts. thankfully we have checks and balances, law enforcement and a legal system right?
Law enforcement has been weaponized. Equal justice and truth are gone. Post truth America living a lie.

This is a civil trial. The judge just basically made a criminal finding to support his decision. It will never fly.

Otero County Commissioner Couy Griffin
may have had the ruling imposed on him, but it will never stand. At his prior criminal trial
Griffin was arrested on Jan. 8, 2021 and charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building relating to his participation in the Capitol riot.

He was found guilty of the charge at a federal district court hearing on March 22 and sentenced on June 17 to 14 days of time served and ordered to pay $500 in restitution, a $3,000 fine and complete community service and one year of supervised release.

Excerpted from — Couy Griffin removed from Otero County Commission, disqualified from holding further office

He hadn’t been criminally charged with insurrection and of course has never been convicted of it. But the judge, in the civil case, nevertheless applied the “insurrection” label against Cout.

The judge isn’t a Federal judge, either.

People do get charged with rioting. Try again.
Some do but not most… from your link…

——
The department said 23 people have been charged.

The top categories are arson, conspiracy to commit arson and possession of unregistered destructive devices.

Other charges include civil disorder, riot, and conspiring to provide materials to a foreign terrorist organization.

Some do but not most… from your link…

——
The department said 23 people have been charged.

The top categories are arson, conspiracy to commit arson and possession of unregistered destructive devices.

Other charges include civil disorder, riot, and conspiring to provide materials to a foreign terrorist organization.
LOL doesnt matter. You said people dont get charged with it. I showed you that was a lie.
So, why arent people getting charged with insurrection?

LOL doesnt matter. You said people dont get charged with it. I showed you that was a lie.
So, why arent people getting charged with insurrection?
They don’t for the most part. Most people during riots are charged with destruction of private property, theft, breaking and entering, and arson etc. That doesn’t mean there wasn’t a riot.

Who cares that they let the protesters inside and then started a fight with them....in a pre-planned false-flag CIA operation.
(emphasis by my avatar)

Thanx, poster 'mudwhistle'.
YOU.....are one of the reasons I love this bar.

I always feel smarter after I read your postings.
Confidentially, and with no disrespect intended, but I think it is a comparison-thingy.
As in......But for the grace of God I coulda been born that way. Or raised that way.

Udaman!! :thup: ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think no one has been charged with insurrection?
First, I ain't a DOJ prosecutor.
Hell, I ain't even an attorney.
But nonetheless, I can use google.

Which suggests to me that maybe the DOJ is out for a little pound-of-flesh.
Meaning, why get a conviction for "insurrection"....and its' measly max of just 10yrs in a federal prison.....

....when..........when you can go for "sedition" or "seditious conspiracy".......and lock up those dead-ender jackasses for up to 20yrs?

Seems like a plausible approach to crime and punishment. No?

NOTE: If you know someone on the page in this following link, well, call your local FBI office:

They don’t for the most part. Most people during riots are charged with destruction of private property, theft, breaking and entering, and arson etc. That doesn’t mean there wasn’t a riot.
"for the most part"? :rofl: :rofl:
For NO part, you mean.
You are beginning to be boring.

Here is the case law definition
a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers.”
Yeah....we know.....and it's total BS.

Seems the only people threatening Democracy is the Democrap Party.

(emphasis by my avatar)

Thanx, poster 'mudwhistle'.
YOU.....are one of the reasons I love this bar.

I always feel smarter after I read your postings.
Confidentially, and with no disrespect intended, but I think it is a comparison-thingy.
As in......But for the grace of God I coulda been born that way. Or raised that way.

Udaman!! :thup: ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

First, I ain't a DOJ prosecutor.
Hell, I ain't even an attorney.
But nonetheless, I can use google.

Which suggests to me that maybe the DOJ is out for a little pound-of-flesh.
Meaning, why get a conviction for "insurrection"....and its' measly max of just 10yrs in a federal prison.....

....when..........when you can go for "sedition" or "seditious conspiracy".......and lock up those dead-ender jackasses for up to 20yrs?

Seems like a plausible approach to crime and punishment. No?

NOTE: If you know someone on the page in this following link, well, call your local FBI office:
There has only been 5 people( I believe it was 5) that have been charged with that and thats because they allegedly planned on doing some crazy shit.
You guys rhetoric is nothing but bullshit.

There has only been 5 people( I believe it was 5) that have been charged with that and thats because they allegedly planned on doing some crazy shit.
You guys rhetoric is nothing but bullshit.
That guy is as useless as a screen door on a submarine.

Fake thread title
Every federal agency involved has declared an insurrection did not occur
Feelings should not be presented as fact in thread titles.

Forum List

Back