First insurrectionist removed from office under 14th amendment

Cool. I love what you've done with the conservative choices in the US. Keep up the good work.

Current events, economy especially elude you.

Dude, absolutely everyone knows you're a fckn left loon...and you're never to be taken seriously. Now fck off

Current events, economy especially elude you.

Dude, absolutely everyone knows you're a fckn left loon...and you're never to be taken seriously. Now fck off
Super witty. I don't know how I've missed your postings til now. I'll keep an eye out for those zingers. "Left loon".. excellent... you're one to watch.

OMG a bullhorn!!! It's an insurrection....bull horns kill people!!!!

Good gawd
This ruling comes after Griffin’s involvement in a separate lawsuit in which he, in his position as an Otero County commissioner, refused to certify election results following the state’s June primary election. After the commissioners were unable to point to any actual deficiencies in the county’s election results to support voting against certification, the New Mexico Supreme Court ordered the commission to comply with its statutory duty and certify the election results.

Good gawd, what a nutbagger.

This ruling comes after Griffin’s involvement in a separate lawsuit in which he, in his position as an Otero County commissioner, refused to certify election results following the state’s June primary election. After the commissioners were unable to point to any actual deficiencies in the county’s election results to support voting against certification, the New Mexico Supreme Court ordered the commission to comply with its statutory duty and certify the election results.

Good gawd, what a nutbagger.

I don't care

na·tive
[ˈnādiv]

NOUN
  1. a person born in a specified place or associated with a place by birth, whether subsequently resident there or not:
Im a Native American. Not an Indian. I dont have a "tribe"

I'm definitely native, born and bred in the USA. Injuns got nothing on me

It always makes people look stupid when they bring up Indians and immigration.
They had to come from somewhere.
They didnt have immigration laws.
They killed each other ALL THE TIME over land.
Morons :rolleyes:

Good gawd you are stupid.
At this point, I would support you drinking Draino.
I'm English. Well, hang on. We're my ancestors English, or were they Vikings etc..

Were your ancestors Native Indians? Were they immigrants. Does my Jack Russell have more brain cells than you? That's a yes.

To say you are you native, you're thick as fuck.

Forum List

Back