First Ladies of the USA - time for some civillity, folks.

I have seen a lot of nasty stuff written about First Lady Michelle Obama in the last 6 years, it's pretty damned ugly and stupid, too.

There is even an ultra-whackazoid website dedicated to trashing her every move. I think it is called "Michelle's Mirror".

To combat this insanity, I want to take second and reflect on who our First Ladies have been and to say quite openly that I, as a Democrat, have liked all of the ones I have encountered live AND those over whom I have read a great deal

Please take me off and keep me off your frigging @mention lists.

But since I've been called to comment on this bull shit subject I shall.

In September 2010, a former advisor to the Obama election campaign and transition team told an interviewer the following about Mrs. Obama:

"She is very much the Chicago ideologue. Nancy Pelosi is the far left of the Democrat Party, right? Well, Michelle Obama might be to the left of Nancy Pelosi. She really doesn’t care for how things work in the country and she wants to see it all changed. I can respect that, though I would guess she is far too liberal even for me – and I consider myself a liberal Democrat."​

During the week of June 21-27, 2011, Mrs. Obama and a 21-person entourage went on a so-called "good-will mission" to South Africa and Botswana. The trip's transportation expenses alone cost U.S. taxpayers at least $424,142. That figure does not include costs for food, lodging, and ground transportation. According to "White House sources" cited by The Daily Mail in August 2011, Mrs. Obama may have spent as much as $10 million on vacations during the preceding year.

Michelle Obama - Discover the Networks

She is an American hating, faaaar leftist, mean spirited bitch whose vacations, this current one to our enemy Communist China, cost millions upon millions of dollars.

I have no use for her.

She is a finer American by far than you, mojo.

Actually I suspect the Hillarybeast was, up until she became SOS, the most hated first lady. I have seen entire books and successful ones too devoted to Hillary such as "Last Centurian" by John Ringo in which Hillary is slightly fictionized as The Bitch. Therefore I disagree with the premise of the OP. And even Hillary was nowhere near as hated as Mary Todd Lincoln or Andrew Jackson's wife. Michelle may not be well liked by all but her treatment is not exceptional among living first ladies.

Mrs. Clinton was unique in that she was a candidate for the Democratic nomination for President. Other First Ladies were not on the ballot, and therefore not open as targets of political scorn and ridicule.

There is no difference whatsoever between those women. Each was admirable in her own right and each had her own flaws.

Oh.
Wait.
ONE'S A NIGGRAH!

Just more libtard racism disguised as sarcasm.

We all know better now.

The Obama Presidency was the worst thing that could happen to the libtards in this country.

IT showed them for what they really are; incompetent, hypocritical criminals.

So why is Michelle so far more hated than any other First Lady? Has she done anything none of the others have done?

Psst: The answer is "No".

Pssst

"for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country" -- Nasty fucking Skank FLOTUS

But not from me personally. I have never even once attacked on single woman from the Right, not even once. I have heaped criticism on Sarah Palin in 2008, cuz she was in no way ready for prime time, which is exactly what the McCain also admitted later, but I have never attacked her personally, not even once.

Amazing how the Right gets all bent out of shape. This OP is SPECIFICALLY about FLOTUSES, but they wanted to expand it to all women from the Right immediately.

False relevancy and nastiness. Core of the Right. And many of them just proved it again on this thread.

Meh, we only have your word for that and the word of a lefty isn't worth a pail of warm spit.

what a joker...all one needs do is go back in thread to see who spews false relevance and nastiness...and it's the very op who is now whining about others

You can tell the size of the person by the size of the thing that upsets them.

Yes...we have been reading Edgetho's posts.

Lets see, what was you cute little for Bush
shrub?
you hypocrites need to sit down and reflect about yourselves first

Or was it "Bushitler"

At least our dimocrap scum pals have succeeded in distracting us from the impending War about to happen with Russia.

dimocraps get absolutely SWAMPED in November. At this rate, I don't know if they can hang on to any of their Senate Seats.

Even the bluest blue State in the Union (Illinois) is sweating the upcoming gubernatorial election. But that State is so crooked, it's more like North Korea than America where the dimocraps favorite son, Kim Jong Un, just won with 100% of the vote and 100% turnout.

dimocraps are stupid, they are incompetent, they lie and they are the scum of the Earth.

Shit's gonna get real one of these days. I hope I'm around to see it

Define "get real". What did you mean by "get real" [MENTION=36318]Edgetho[/MENTION]?

It means that Edgetho is currently living in a fantasy world. :D

all you people who weren't on this board during the bush Presidency should quit your whining and being your bossy selves

they never stopped ripping into laura Bush and the twin girls

but here's this for you...:eusa_boohoo:

When libtards are out of power, they are all for tolerance, fairness and civil rights.

But when its their goons in power they are all blind as bats and just cant see what the problem is with the IRS targeting Tea Party groups, or the problem with giving full auto machine guns to drug lords in Mexico under Fast and Furious. They just cant imagine that there is anything wrong with the NSA and other members of the intelligence family snooping on American phone calls and of course saying anything bad about the POTUS is unpatriotic and treasonous (if its a Democrat POTUS). There is nothing wrong anywhere at all; just a bunch of conspiracy theorists running crazy....until one of their own gets screwed, then their might be *some* legitimacy to it all

I remember all the photos of Bush alongside various monkees that flooded the internet when he was in office (a disgusting bunch of baboons the lot of them), but as soon as any GOP returned fire with Obama, the left would go ape-shit crazy about it all being racist. OF course this implies that there is some substance to a comparison of Obama with monkees and admits to a racist frame of mind, but the libtards are too slow to figure that one out.

This call for civility toward Michelle is of the same vein, partisan advocacy for civility when they feel the butt hurt but going for blood when its not one of their own in the cross hairs.

I personally try to not go after the wife and kids of a politician. God knows that they go through enough already. But Michelle's abuse of her position is egregious, her friendship with known subversives, traitors and murderers is disgusting.

Had our media not been infiltrated and controlled by what is clearly a bunch of fascist sympathizing cretins, Obama never would have been elected as they would have done due diligence in vetting that piece of shyte.

So if you don't like it, little libtards, too damned bad. Karma is a bitch as is our current FLOTUS.

When RWrs are out of power they are NOT for tolerance, fairness, and civil rights. Heck they aren't for that when they are IN power either. :D

She is an American hating, faaaar leftist, mean spirited bitch whose vacations, this current one to our enemy Communist China, cost millions upon millions of dollars.

I have no use for her.

And she has no use for you. But, she's the First Lady, married to the most powerful man in the world.....and here you are, spewing off venom on a political board.....:lol::lol:

I am her husband's boss. He lied in order to get the job. She is nothing less than an educated (White) House Nigga.

She and Barry are both squatters.

I don't know if that makes her a step above or a step below a House Nigga.

:lol::lol:

And I am Black and have ALWAYS loved my country and been proud of my country, save a few unfortunate instances.

Michelle Obama has been the MOST PARTISAN and constantly IN OUR FACE with it first lady we have ever had in this country

she brings on the dislike for her all on her own

I have no sympathy for her or any of you Obot cult members who whines about

You obviously don't know anything about Eleanor Roosevelt then. But....she was viciously hated by the Right too.

Elenor was an uglier old bitch, but just as corrupt, ideologically blinded and a self righteous bitch.

Ladies and Gentlemen...^ Exhibit A. :D

all you people who weren't on this board during the bush Presidency should quit your whining and being your bossy selves

they never stopped ripping into laura Bush and the twin girls

but here's this for you...:eusa_boohoo:

When libtards are out of power, they are all for tolerance, fairness and civil rights.

But when its their goons in power they are all blind as bats and just cant see what the problem is with the IRS targeting Tea Party groups, or the problem with giving full auto machine guns to drug lords in Mexico under Fast and Furious. They just cant imagine that there is anything wrong with the NSA and other members of the intelligence family snooping on American phone calls and of course saying anything bad about the POTUS is unpatriotic and treasonous (if its a Democrat POTUS). There is nothing wrong anywhere at all; just a bunch of conspiracy theorists running crazy....until one of their own gets screwed, then their might be *some* legitimacy to it all

I remember all the photos of Bush alongside various monkees that flooded the internet when he was in office (a disgusting bunch of baboons the lot of them), but as soon as any GOP returned fire with Obama, the left would go ape-shit crazy about it all being racist. OF course this implies that there is some substance to a comparison of Obama with monkees and admits to a racist frame of mind, but the libtards are too slow to figure that one out.

This call for civility toward Michelle is of the same vein, partisan advocacy for civility when they feel the butt hurt but going for blood when its not one of their own in the cross hairs.

I personally try to not go after the wife and kids of a politician. God knows that they go through enough already. But Michelle's abuse of her position is egregious, her friendship with known subversives, traitors and murderers is disgusting.

Had our media not been infiltrated and controlled by what is clearly a bunch of fascist sympathizing cretins, Obama never would have been elected as they would have done due diligence in vetting that piece of shyte.

So if you don't like it, little libtards, too damned bad. Karma is a bitch as is our current FLOTUS.

When RWrs are out of power they are NOT for tolerance, fairness, and civil rights. Heck they aren't for that when they are IN power either. :D

Tired old lies.

Outdated.

Old fashioned.

No longer true if it ever was.

You will soon feel compelled to start telling the truth in this regard once you get the memo.

Your talking points are all lies.

Actually I suspect the Hillarybeast was, up until she became SOS, the most hated first lady. I have seen entire books and successful ones too devoted to Hillary such as "Last Centurian" by John Ringo in which Hillary is slightly fictionized as The Bitch. Therefore I disagree with the premise of the OP. And even Hillary was nowhere near as hated as Mary Todd Lincoln or Andrew Jackson's wife. Michelle may not be well liked by all but her treatment is not exceptional among living first ladies.

Yeah, I guess the more butt hurt there is regarding the election, the more the venom and vitriol will flow to the First Family.....nothing new, and considering that this was the 2nd time Obama got elected....well, they're bursting at the seams with hate....:lol:

I have no use for her.

And she has no use for you. But, she's the First Lady, married to the most powerful man in the world.....and here you are, spewing off venom on a political board.....:lol::lol:

I am her husband's boss. He lied in order to get the job. She is nothing less than an educated (White) House Nigga.

She and Barry are both squatters.

I don't know if that makes her a step above or a step below a House Nigga.

:lol::lol:

And I am Black and have ALWAYS loved my country and been proud of my country, save a few unfortunate instances.

^ RWr posting.

Tired old lies.

Outdated.

Old fashioned.

You will soon feel compelled to start telling the truth in this regard once you get the memo.

When have Right Wingers ever championed civil rights? When have Right Wingers cited basic universal morality as their cause? Why is it that whenever a minority struggles for equality, it's the Right Wingers providing the resistance? When have Right Wingers been the driving force behind changes that bring about fairness, equality, justice and inclusiveness?

Aren't Right Wingers aware that the stereotype most often applied to them is that of the angry White man? Is there truth to this stereotype, or is it all a figment of popular imagination? Aren't Right Wingers aware that they are consistently behind the curve of history?

Why would anyone who has lived a full life among people other than themselves, a cosmopolitan life, a life that has evolved to accept the other rather than deride the other, why would such a person subscribe to the hate filled atmosphere stirred up by Conservative ideology?

Yeah, I guess the more butt hurt there is regarding the election, the more the venom and vitriol will flow to the First Family.....nothing new, and considering that this was the 2nd time Obama got elected....well, they're bursting at the seams with hate....:lol:

WAIT! Didn't they guarantee that Obama wouldn't be elected to a 2nd term?

Oh my! you are so scary and we are all so frightened.
Of an imbecile:eek: like you? Doubt it.
You win the biggest loser on the board.
:lol:

The Sasquatch is one butt-ugly fatass partisan scrunt.

You think this is bad? What the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM put Laura Bush through was horrible. From the terrible car accident she was involved in as a kid, to the attack on her in New Yawk that didn't even make the news (and has since been scrubbed)... the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM was absolutely horrible to Laura Bush.

But when it's a fatass dimocrap scrunt in office, you want us to lighten up?

Fuck you.

The bitch is fat, ugly, mean, nasty and worthless

LiveLeak-dot-com-a6b0a0a09908-2.jpg

You scumbags wanna pay nice? Try it yourselves for once. Then we can talk.

douchebags

See, that is an incriminating statement.

When the next President of the United States gets immediately pummeled by Progressives and Liberals and Democrats but for no reason, there may well be a sickening, embarrassing number of stupids who will act on the belief that cons slammed Obama for nothing. What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Tit-4-Tat! You cons slammed Clinton for nothing!'

:eek:

:cuckoo:

So, I'm calling you on it NOW before you go another crazy day forward.

Obama has EARNED every bit of the criticism he's getting.

And then some.

So, I don't expect you going along with that movement.

I expect you to be on the honor system.

Police yourself or report yourself if you join that herd.

Criticize him if he really screws up, as Obama is screwing up.

But if he's taking steps to fix America give his medicine a chance to work before you jump on him.

Note to Self: Remind in 2017.

Last edited:

Tired old lies.

Outdated.

Old fashioned.

When have Right Wingers ever championed civil rights? When have Right Wingers cited basic universal morality as their cause? Why is it that whenever a minority struggles for equality, it's the Right Wingers providing the resistance? When have Right Wingers been the driving force behind changes that bring about fairness, equality, justice and inclusiveness?

Aren't Right Wingers aware that the stereotype most often applied to them is that of the angry White man? Is there truth to this stereotype, or is it all a figment of popular imagination? Aren't Right Wingers aware that they are consistently behind the curve of history?

Why would anyone who has lived a full life among people other than themselves, a cosmopolitan life, a life that has evolved to accept the other rather than deride the other, why would such a person subscribe to the hate filled atmosphere stirred up by Conservative ideology?

If you were raised in a traditional & functional two parent household you will recognize Dad expresses care and concern quite differently than Mom.

Just because Conservatives don't show our concern in the same way you emotionally driven Progressives and Liberals do, does not mean we don't support racial equality.

Are you saying Dad hated Spot just because he didn't cackle and coo to the puppy like Mom did???

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back