First Lady gets another stunning hairdo

basically, dot just hands out some rope.

and the tards jump all over themselves to be first in the noose.

Basically, dot puts his asinine, unadulterated, extreme, unwavering, unquestioning, blind, unconscious, hypnotized, cult like over the top adoration for the kenyan and his wife on display, and finds out once again that he's a fucking idiot.

you sure sound completely hinged.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

first they wail about the wealthy then turn around and ADMIRE THEM.....

you can only shake your head and laugh

basically, dot just hands out some rope.

and the tards jump all over themselves to be first in the noose.

Basically, dot puts his asinine, unadulterated, extreme, unwavering, unquestioning, blind, unconscious, hypnotized, cult like over the top adoration for the kenyan and his wife on display, and finds out once again that he's a fucking idiot.

Oh... gee... I'm so sorry the truth upset you so much.

Poor little guy... tissue?

Oh... gee... I'm so sorry the truth upset you so much.

Poor little guy... tissue?

yes, in our little "conversation", i am the one who is upset.

come on now :eusa_naughty: Lets keep the rw hate to a dull roar shall we?

Are you CRAZY??? This woman MUST be stopped.

LOOK at what she does with her position: She works for good nutrition for our children, she works for homes and jobs for our vets and their families, she works to empower young women.

All things that the right is against so its no wonder they hate her.

Yeah, what a role model. She preaches good nutrition while she boozes it up and munches on caviar and steak at Martha's Vineyard or wherever the parasite leaves her slime trail. I wish someone would throw salt on her so we could see if she dissolves.

Last edited:

LOOK at what she does with her position: She works for good nutrition for our children, she works for homes and jobs for our vets and their families, she works to empower young women.

The right is 'so against' hair chemicals? Who knew? Maybe you should look at how much of the GNP involves the sales and application of hair chemicals. You know they are poisoning the environment. But the left is too stupid to figure that out.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The Obama have that, do as I say not as I do thing down to a tee...

AND we see they will use their position of power, to FORCE what they say on you...

all hail the Obama's...and the hairdos of the queen

Last edited:

Yeah, what a role model. She preaches good nutrition while she boozes it up and munches on caviar and steak at Martha's Vineyard or wherever the parasite leaves her slime trail. I wish someone would throw salt on her so we could see if she dissolves.

That's IT!

She wants to make herself look ridiculous to divert attention from the complaints that her food tasts like vomit and her "programs" are failing all across the nation. Meanwhile, she's sucking up the lobster with a butter dip and French fries.

If you watch BBC news and read the British magazines, you see that in the UK, Mrs. Obama is considered stylish, well dressed, elegant, and a great representative of America. I thought even the RW was concerned about the image the US projects around the world. They certainly say a lot of crap, i.e., lies, about how Obama is not seen respectfully around the world and they are pissed off by that. It isn't true, btw. He is in general respected around the world. And so is his wife. She is seen as a postive image of America, and she is seen as a beautiful, elegant, stylish and well dressed first lady. Seems the first couple is more highly regarded in other countries than it is here, or at least on USMB. I think the majority of Americans do not have the negative attitude toward the Obamas as the rw on USMB has.

She is seen as a postive image of America, and she is seen as a beautiful, elegant, stylish and well dressed first lady.
NEWS FLASH: That's what they say about all the first ladies.

Last edited:
lol. I forgot the link. Here it is: Going for gold: Michelle Obama gets honey hair highlights - TODAY.com Can't think straight when I'm thinking about our fantastic FLOTUS :)

"Honey Highlights?"

:clap2:

She looks less African-American every day...

8C8771442-tdy-130828-michelle-obama-01.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg

wow, just saw the picture of the new hairdoooooooooo, she needs to get our money back

Last edited:

Forum List

Back