First Lady gets another stunning hairdo

Here's a good comparison of several president/first ladies. I'd say the Obama's measure up just fine.

What's with Barbara Bush, anyway. Why does she look so OLD. She always looked so old. Is she a lot older than George H.W.? (Actually, I just looked it up. She is actually almost exactly a year younger than he is. She sure didn't age well.)

Attachments

• $First-Ladies.jpg
    $First-Ladies.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
come on now :eusa_naughty: Lets keep the rw hate to a dull roar shall we?

Are you CRAZY??? This woman MUST be stopped.

LOOK at what she does with her position: She works for good nutrition for our children, she works for homes and jobs for our vets and their families, she works to empower young women.

All things that the right is against so its no wonder they hate her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

She and her husband took far too long to leave the church of that Rev Wright or whatever his name is...for my liking.
I saw the video of what was going on there [on US tv]before it was sanitised.

Yeah, she's a real beauty.

tumblr_mixclyP2ZM1qaqpodo1_400.jpg

I didn't say she was a real beauty. I just said she's not ugly.

I suppose you've never had a bad picture taken of you? Imagine if every time someone got a bad picture of you they plastered it all over the Internet. How would you like that?

By the way, did you post your picture in the thread where members are posting their own pictures? I'll have to go check.
I get it, you like her. Fine, but she puts herself in the public eye, she's fair game. Just like every other politician, like it or not. Deal with it.

I am "dealing" with it. I'm speaking up...voicing my opinion. That's how I deal with it.

Here's Barbara Bush at her husband's inauguration in 1989. She would be 64 years old in this picture. She looks 20 years older! I'm almost 61, I don't look anything like that! Thank God, my husband's 12 years younger than I am, it would be kind of embarrassing if I looked like that. People would think I'm his mother. :(

Attachments

• $barbara bush 64.jpg
    $barbara bush 64.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Exactly. This isn't a major story. Women like to try different things with their hair. The people who like to make a big deal about Mrs. Obama's looks are being nasty, mean spirited and partisan. She is an attractive women, quite fit and stylish and well dressed. The rest of the world thinks she is a good representative for America: sadly it is only Americans, right wingers who are being partisan, who are criticizing her.

You realize a left winger just made a comment about Laura Bush not being so great.

Partisan cuts both ways and it is partisan that don't see or understand it.

You do see the difference between Noomi's mild comment about Laura Bush and this comment by R.C. Christian, don't you?

Yeah, what a role model. She preaches good nutrition while she boozes it up and munches on caviar and steak at Martha's Vineyard or wherever the parasite leaves her slime trail. I wish someone would throw salt on her so we could see if she dissolves.

You do realize on is in office and the other is out of office, and while in office, it brings more criticism than one no longer in the public eye. Of course a partisan nut job would not want to see it.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/07/08/225646/-Good-gawd-I-hate-Laura-Bush#

Here's Barbara Bush at her husband's inauguration in 1989. She would be 64 years old in this picture. She looks 20 years older! I'm almost 61, I don't look anything like that! Thank God, my husband's 12 years younger than I am, it would be kind of embarrassing if I looked like that. People would think I'm his mother. :(

And there you go, partisan nut job, criticizes others for being critical of a First Lady and then goes and criticizes the First Lady.

There is a word for that, can you guess what it is?

Be careful BDBoop :shock: Any positive words about the current FLOTUS are frowned upon here :nono: by the eXtreme Righties.

Barbara Bush didn't run around the world telling everyone how gorgeous she was. Did Barbara Bush ever make the cover of Vogue?

Barbra Bush knew she didn't age well and accepted it showing something the Big Moo will never have, dignity.

Forum List

Back