First Lady gets another stunning hairdo

Here's Barbara Bush at her husband's inauguration in 1989. She would be 64 years old in this picture. She looks 20 years older! I'm almost 61, I don't look anything like that! Thank God, my husband's 12 years younger than I am, it would be kind of embarrassing if I looked like that. People would think I'm his mother. :(

And there you go, partisan nut job, criticizes others for being critical of a First Lady and then goes and criticizes the First Lady.

There is a word for that, can you guess what it is?

You don't even catch on to what I'm doing, do you? I'm jumping on your nasty little bandwagon. Just for a while. And I'm feeling very sarcastic about it, too.

So no, that's not hypcritical, it's calling playing with people who aren't as smart as I am. Oh, and make sure to read my post about why I'm not a partisan nutjob. Sorry you can't define me that way, I know it's confusing for you.

Here's Barbara Bush at her husband's inauguration in 1989. She would be 64 years old in this picture. She looks 20 years older! I'm almost 61, I don't look anything like that! Thank God, my husband's 12 years younger than I am, it would be kind of embarrassing if I looked like that. People would think I'm his mother. :(

Barbara Bush didn't run around the world telling everyone how gorgeous she was. Did Barbara Bush ever make the cover of Vogue?

Barbra Bush knew she didn't age well and accepted it showing something the Big Moo will never have, dignity.

Dignity? What the fuck else could she do? She aged so badly I suspect it was even beyond anything a skilled cosmetic surgeon could deal with.

Who is telling everyone how gorgeous they are? Do you have a specific quote from said person, in which they talk about how gorgeous they are? Please post.

She looks pretty good here, huh?

Michael_Obama_walking_II.jpg

well, they are certainly not ugly, but while obama is attractive his wife is certainly not - she always looks like she just had a piece of lemon to swallow. she has the right features and she works out to be fit and she has not a bad taste in clothing( as for American, sorry ladies), though it probably has nothing to do with her, but with the plethora of designers around, but she does not have a sympathetic face.

Forum List

Back