First Lady gets another stunning hairdo

Without a million dollars worth of makeup, the bitch is butt ugly.

Ugliest-Liberals-michelle-obama-600x554.jpg

Here's a good comparison of several president/first ladies. I'd say the Obama's measure up just fine.

What's with Barbara Bush, anyway. Why does she look so OLD. She always looked so old. Is she a lot older than George H.W.? (Actually, I just looked it up. She is actually almost exactly a year younger than he is. She sure didn't age well.)

the way one ages is not their fault and while at 61 you still may look good, you may suddenly sink into a hole at 64, so do not call karma into place ;)

on the pictures I think Laura Bush not only LOOKS the best - she also ACTS the best - she was one classy First Lady - hard to compare.

Real LADY.

neither of the others is even close.

Hillary and Michelle are the two ugliest first ladies in recent history.

Barbara wasn't a super model.... But who cares? Why are looks so important to republicans? I could give a shit whether a First Lady is beautiful or not.

Hillary and Michelle are the two ugliest first ladies in recent history.

I would disagree on Hillary. She did not look good at the very beginning of her husband presidency and she most certainly does not look good NOW ( can somebody tell her to cut that hair, please?!?) but there was time when she was quite good looking - the end of the nineties and the beginning of the two thousands.

The woman can't have that long limp hair - it makes her look tired, old and unkempt.

when she had a short cut - it was soooooo much better.

And she is too fat.

Looks aren't so important, Luissa..but when a recognized progressive nutbag starts threads praising the beauty of one who is absolutely 100 percent not beautiful, you're going to get a reaction.

Dot Com reminds me of someone...

Oh yeah...the state singers who get to write music about their inimitable and glorious leader:

north-korea-president-600x326.jpg

"
A South Korean newspaper published claims that the secretive leader had handed out the death penalty to a dozen musicians from a leading orchestra.
One of the victims was allegedly Hyon Song-wol (pictured above), a popular singer who is believed to have known Kim as a teenager and to have embarked on an affair with him after his rise to power.
Those executed were apparently accused of filming themselves having sex and selling the videos in China and North Korea.
In addition, they were said to have been convicted of possessing copies of the Bible – a grave crime in the strictly atheist state."

Note: Sometimes even the most verbose and gifted propagandists get the shit end of the stick.

I hope you aren't counting on any favors when the New World Order is established...

Orijo Reporter ? NORTH KOREA LEADER KILLED EX-LOVER, 11 OTHERS BY FIRING SQUAD

Now that little psychopathic fucker, Kim Jong Un, he's the kind of person we should all be villifying and calling names...not the First Lady of the United States.

I think that if the United States ever falls it will be because we can't stick together. We're too spoiled and petty of a culture to understand what's really important. We fight amongst ourselves like spoiled children.

Too bad. Thank God I didn't have kids, I don't have to worry about what they're going to suffer when the shit hits the fan.

I'm not talking about a little rowsing discussion or debate, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But when certain factions hate others so bad that they're willing to undermine the country in order to hurt them, then we have a problem.

Last edited:
I don't see how being aghast that people laud the Ugliest and Tackiest Woman Alive as the apex of grace, style and beauty is *attacking* her.

If you don't want her *attacked* perhaps you should stop the pro-missus-o bull puckey.

prop·a·gan·da
ˌpräpəˈgandə/
noun
noun: propaganda; noun: Propaganda
derogatory
information, esp. of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone has beat this lady out for the title of ugliest First Lady. Since everyone seems to think "looks" is such a high value attribute.

Attachments

• $eleanor.jpg
    $eleanor.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 56
Shes trying to make her hair look like white girl hair. I guess I cant blame her. :lol:

Shes trying to make her hair look like white girl hair. I guess I cant blame her. :lol:

And just what is it white girls are trying to look like when they put purple, pink, blue or green streaks in their hair?

Women like to paint, rearrange, adorn and decorate themselves. Nothing new about that. Nothing strange about it. No secret meaning to it.

And that applies to black women, as well.

Now that little psychopathic fucker, Kim Jong Un, he's the kind of person we should all be villifying and calling names...not the First Lady of the United States.

I think that if the United States ever falls it will be because we can't stick together. We're too spoiled and petty of a culture to understand what's really important. We fight amongst ourselves like spoiled children.

Too bad. Thank God I didn't have kids, I don't have to worry about what they're going to suffer when the shit hits the fan.

I'm not talking about a little rowsing discussion or debate, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But when certain factions hate others so bad that they're willing to undermine the country in order to hurt them, then we have a problem.

Surely the country has a problem. It is divided. There is not a single thing upon which the two sides could agree, including whether or not the First Cow's lower jaw belongs in a Lord of The Rings movie.

The decision has been made. We aren't sticking together. We aren't a spoiled or petty culture. We are just a culture that has become so divided that we no longer want to live together any more.

I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone has beat this lady out for the title of ugliest First Lady. Since everyone seems to think "looks" is such a high value attribute.

Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady in a more honest time when no one would claim that she was a world class beauty. She never made the cover of fashion magazines. No one praised the size of her ass.

Forum List

Back