First Lady gets another stunning hairdo

I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone has beat this lady out for the title of ugliest First Lady. Since everyone seems to think "looks" is such a high value attribute.

Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady in a more honest time when no one would claim that she was a world class beauty. She never made the cover of fashion magazines. No one praised the size of her ass.

:eusa_eh:

Now I'm going to spend Labor Day Sunday surfing for pictures of Eleanor Roosevelt's Ass.

:evil:

THANKS A BUNCH, KATZ!

I'm sorry, but I don't think anyone has beat this lady out for the title of ugliest First Lady. Since everyone seems to think "looks" is such a high value attribute.

Eleanor Roosevelt was First Lady in a more honest time when no one would claim that she was a world class beauty. She never made the cover of fashion magazines. No one praised the size of her ass.

:eusa_eh:

Now I'm going to spend Labor Day Sunday surfing for pictures of Eleanor Roosevelt's Ass.

:evil:

THANKS A BUNCH, KATZ!

Keep this in mind when you do that.

If you think Aretha Franklin is fat, you're a racist!

Michelle is so stylish compared to other women.

michelle-obama-sasha-vacation-spain-04.jpg

Perhaps she might want to use an iron once in awhile though.......

Here's Barbara Bush at her husband's inauguration in 1989. She would be 64 years old in this picture. She looks 20 years older! I'm almost 61, I don't look anything like that! Thank God, my husband's 12 years younger than I am, it would be kind of embarrassing if I looked like that. People would think I'm his mother. :(

And there you go, partisan nut job, criticizes others for being critical of a First Lady and then goes and criticizes the First Lady.

There is a word for that, can you guess what it is?

You don't even catch on to what I'm doing, do you? I'm jumping on your nasty little bandwagon. Just for a while. And I'm feeling very sarcastic about it, too.

So no, that's not hypcritical, it's calling playing with people who aren't as smart as I am. Oh, and make sure to read my post about why I'm not a partisan nutjob. Sorry you can't define me that way, I know it's confusing for you.

Except, dumbass, I never jumped on the bandwagon, how fucking stupid you are.

People criticized Laura and Barbara, Hilary and on and on, it's all bullshit and so are you.

BTW, everyone on this board is smarter that you, you partisan hack.

Arizona, just another red neck southern state.

Oh, I'm sorry. That was probably a racist statement.

All apologies, white trash.

No more white trash than Connecticut, Vermont, California or any other state.

Arizona, just another red neck southern state.

Oh, I'm sorry. That was probably a racist statement.

All apologies, white trash.

No more white trash than Connecticut, Vermont, California or any other state.

I was speaking of his behavior specifically.

But as states go, AZ is doing its best impression of Mississippi.

I think Arizona and Connecticut are pretty close in nut jobs, I think Connecticut is just richer, so they label them eccentric.

Forum List

Back