First Lady gets another stunning hairdo

Michelle is so stylish compared to other women.

michelle-obama-sasha-vacation-spain-04.jpg

Perhaps she might want to use an iron once in awhile though.......

It's that fabric, crushes easily...to be avoided like the plague.

She looks better wearing blue/black jeans, long pants.

yes, silk dupioni does crash easily. But that one was NEVER ironed. And it is not well cut or is just not a right size for Michelle.

plus this particular combination is HORRIBLE for Michelle ( I take away my own words of her good taste - no, there is none).

She does look much better in pants and straight skirts, which is strange, because she is very tall, but "princess"-looking skirts make her look FAT.

She looks good in dresses and pants only. which is strange with her height ( this is usually the problem petite women face).

Last edited:
I must say. It says a lot about the OP and all the lefties who have responded that they descend to this level so they don't have to confront the epic failures of the president. Kind of sad....

Michelle is so stylish compared to other women.

michelle-obama-sasha-vacation-spain-04.jpg

Perhaps she might want to use an iron once in awhile though.......

It's that fabric, crushes easily...to be avoided like the plague.

She looks better wearing blue/black jeans, long pants.

yes, silk dupioni does crash easily. But that one was NEVER ironed. And it is not well cut or is just not a right size for Michelle.

plus this particular combination is HORRIBLE for Michelle ( I take away my own words of her good taste - no, there is none).

She does look much better in pants and straight skirts, which is strange, because she is very tall, but "princess"-looking skirts make her look FAT.

She looks good in dresses and pants only. which is strange with her height ( this is usually the problem petite women face).
Or maybe she supports a poor village devastated by nature or disease by buying some items from them.

Our church supported a poor village in the poorest area in India one time where women wove their own hand-made cotton bags. We bought and sold at a loss, but it didn't matter. They earned money from our purchases. I carried my college books in one of those bags. It beat getting my books dirty.

I know first ladies who've supported fashion designers who lived the high life instead of helping other people.

I think a person like Michele Obama, whose good works are seldom published probably has to wear some designer clothes to keep the industry okay, but I bet she also picks some clothes for their comfort and that of a poor village somewhere here or abroad. Her religion may also make her keep her good works and deeds a secret.

I hope she keeps supporting poor people and never forgets them. They don't have access to fancy top-of-the-line fabrics and have to make things from fabrics they make themselves, and they may not own an iron.

To her credit, Mrs. Obama may not have tried to "fix the little people's lack of an iron" with all her money and resources in order to honor their honest labor and failure to have the best equipment because they're so poor.

We do not know, but there's a reason wise people do as they do.

By the looks of that arse, she must occupy seats 1A/1B of Air Farce One.

Or maybe she supports a poor village devastated by nature or disease by buying some items from them.

Our church supported a poor village in the poorest area in India one time where women wove their own hand-made cotton bags. We bought and sold at a loss, but it didn't matter. They earned money from our purchases. I carried my college books in one of those bags. It beat getting my books dirty.
good point. But. She can buy them to support, but she should not wear them...
I know first ladies who've supported fashion designers who lived the high life instead of helping other people.

I think a person like Michele Obama, whose good works are seldom published probably has to wear some designer clothes to keep the industry okay, but I bet she also picks some clothes for their comfort and that of a poor village somewhere here or abroad. Her religion may also make her keep her good works and deeds a secret.
I don't think she is religious at all. But I don't know.
I hope she keeps supporting poor people and never forgets them. They don't have access to fancy top-of-the-line fabrics and have to make things from fabrics they make themselves, and they may not own an iron.
silk dupioni IS fancy top-of the fabrics :)
To her credit, Mrs. Obama may not have tried to "fix the little people's lack of an iron" with all her money and resources in order to honor their honest labor and failure to have the best equipment because they're so poor.

well, here I have to disagree. One can iron a silk skirt in 5 minutes - just need a board an iron and a desire to do it and an iron even does not have to be electric. People were starching and ironing clothes ages ago. On all continents and on all economic levels.
You don't have to be rich to iron a skirt.
Slaves in the South when they were attending church or wedding or other event - were all dressed and pressed.

Gosh, I have the impression that actually the ironing is mostly left in the black community - the ladies nicely dressed and going to church on Sundays are always in ironed clothes. And men too.

:)

I do not consider wearing wrinkled skirt to be a wise decision. It's most likely a lazy one.

good point. But. She can buy them to support, but she should not wear them...

I don't think she is religious at all. But I don't know.
silk dupioni IS fancy top-of the fabrics :)

well, here I have to disagree. One can iron a silk skirt in 5 minutes - just need a board an iron and a desire to do it and an iron even does not have to be electric. People were starching and ironing clothes ages ago. On all continents and on all economic levels.
You don't have to be rich to iron a skirt.
Slaves in the South when they were attending church or wedding or other event - were all dressed and pressed.

Gosh, I have the impression that actually the ironing is mostly left in the black community - the ladies nicely dressed and going to church on Sundays are always in ironed clothes. And men too.

:)

I do not consider wearing wrinkled skirt to be a wise decision. It's most likely a lazy one.
I can appreciate that. In the world of seamstresses, it is considered arrogant to undo or destroy what the previous seamstress did when you are repairing it. You simply cover, but you do not remove what the other person did.

In my world, the decision to wear a skirt that was wrinkled by the maker is a symbol of humility and respect for the other person who did the labor.

Mrs. Obama is right to respect people who haven't been favored as well as she. Also, a lot of her job requires sitting and listening to other people cry a river of complaints and bad feelings. She has to walk through hallways and staircases to get back to her home. I don't think her stopping in the ladies room to change between every sitting would give her enough time to listen to everyone anyway.

It's not a cause celebre for the paparazzi to pounce on every little movement, but they do, and they are well paid for it. It's too bad that we have to take every little small detail and pump it into an outrage.

Mrs. Obama has to sit and listen a lot. Silks, rayons, and natural fabrics wrinkle. :eusa_boohoo:

Connecticut and dueling banjos sounds correct.

As you wish.

Funny how you think it's ok to run one down but object when the other is run down.
When someone runs another state because of one little problem, I'm on it, Papageorgio. It doesn't matter to me whether it's left or right aisle doing it either.

My grandmother had a good adage about critical people "If they can see the runner in my hose, they're looking too close."

She was the most proper woman I ever met, and we lived with her while my father served in Korea. He came back home when I was 4 years old, decorated to his teeth, for what I do not know. I just know everyone was glad to see him except my cousin, who bit him for his trouble the day that he returned home. :lol:

Let's face it

The First Lady hairdo is ok.

I don't know about stunning.... stunning are big words..... but yes it's ok.

Is the First Lady wearing a toupee?
she might be too......
the First Lady should stop doing things to her hair.

Frankly....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back