First Lady gets another stunning hairdo

It doesn't matter what new hair style Michelle gets, you can't fix ugly!

Looks like she's getting ready to throw poop.

Ah, there it is.

The monkey reference. Didn't take long.

Go back to Stormfront you racist creep.

Ah, there it is.

Never been there. I just hate her so I'll reference her in the worst way I can as to offend her supporters. It looks like I was successful, but you have to admit in that one photo with those teeth shining that she does look sort of like an extra from the planet of the apes.

Ah, there it is.

Never been there. I just hate her so I'll reference her in the worst way I can as to offend her supporters. It looks like I was successful, but you have to admit in that one photo with those teeth shining she does look sort of like an extra from the planet of the apes.

She hasn't done anything worthy of your hate.

Ah, there it is.

Never been there. I just hate her so I'll reference her in the worst way I can as to offend her supporters. It looks like I was successful, but you have to admit in that one photo with those teeth shining she does look sort of like an extra from the planet of the apes.

If you say so.

If you say so.

Okay, she gave you cancer? Ran over your dog, shot your kid? What? Anything less than that would be lame.

Here's Barbara Bush at her husband's inauguration in 1989. She would be 64 years old in this picture. She looks 20 years older! I'm almost 61, I don't look anything like that! Thank God, my husband's 12 years younger than I am, it would be kind of embarrassing if I looked like that. People would think I'm his mother. :(

She chose not to dye her hair.

Some women, and men, get very grey hair early in life.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Ah, there it is.

Another n00b rw racist/hater just like birddog. Dime/dozen around here it seems. I see the retard joined in 2010 but them left for a long time as well :eusa_think: Prolly band from stormfront. :lol:

If you say so.

Okay, she gave you cancer? Ran over your dog, shot your kid? What? Anything less than that would be lame.

You wouldn't care so just don't worry about it. I've made fun of her enough for one day and now I'm bored, However, I'd warn you to keep references to my kid out of this conversation unless you want it to go south. Thanks.

Ah, there it is.

Another n00b rw racist/hater just like birddog. Dime/dozen around here it seems. I see the retard joined in 2010 but them left for a long time as well :eusa_think: Prolly band from stormfront. :lol:

As that all you have dot commie? But once again, I've never logged on let alone perused storm front fuck you very much.

If you say so.

You wouldn't care so just don't worry about it. I've made fun of her enough for one day and now I'm bored, However, I'd warn you to keep references to my kid out of this conversation unless you want it to go south. Thanks.

There was a 50/50% chance that such an offspring even existed, so I didn't reference said child, but rather the possibility thereof. Obviously, she's done nothing to you. The statements were rhetorical.

The hate is irrational.

There was a 50/50% chance that such an offspring even existed, so I didn't reference said child, but rather the possibility thereof. Obviously, she's done nothing to you. The statements were rhetorical.

The hate is irrational.

Fair enough, but it's not irrational at all to me. I find it deserving but I wouldn't be concerned about it. If you want to know my rationale behind it just ask via PM or here if you want. Doesn't matter.

The children she forces to eat her food call it vomit, while she gobbles down her lobster and butter.

She is in a word disgusting.

The crux of problem that she is married to a scumbag, hence she is complicit in his scumbaggery. Being a wife to a president is more of a business partnership than a marriage.

Last edited:
Here's Barbara Bush at her husband's inauguration in 1989. She would be 64 years old in this picture. She looks 20 years older! I'm almost 61, I don't look anything like that! Thank God, my husband's 12 years younger than I am, it would be kind of embarrassing if I looked like that. People would think I'm his mother. :(

She chose not to dye her hair.

Some women, and men, get very grey hair early in life.

Oh, give me a fucking break. Her face is all wrinkled. The white hair doesn't help either, but her face is a wrinkled mess. Even when she was 64.

The children she forces to eat her food call it vomit, while she gobbles down her lobster and butter.

She is in a word disgusting.

That's because those obese little fuckers have been raised on fast food and think healthy food is gross. Even if they're not fat, their arteries are beginning to clog at an early age. I think it's child abuse, quite frankly.

I say let them all be obese and die at an early age. But Michelle Obama cares about them.

Personally...I don't.

no one forced Michelle to write a thesis that demonstrated contempt toward white people.

no one forced her to sit in a hate whitey church for 20 years

You realize a left winger just made a comment about Laura Bush not being so great.

Partisan cuts both ways and it is partisan that don't see or understand it.

You do see the difference between Noomi's mild comment about Laura Bush and this comment by R.C. Christian, don't you?

Yeah, what a role model. She preaches good nutrition while she boozes it up and munches on caviar and steak at Martha's Vineyard or wherever the parasite leaves her slime trail. I wish someone would throw salt on her so we could see if she dissolves.

You do realize on is in office and the other is out of office, and while in office, it brings more criticism than one no longer in the public eye. Of course a partisan nut job would not want to see it.

Daily Kos: Good gawd, I hate Laura Bush

What fucking partisan nut job? Are you talking about ME??? Are you fucking kidding me? I am registered to vote as a nonpartisan. I have no party. I voted for Ronald Reagan twice. I voted for George W. Bush twice. I voted for Obama twice.

The main reason I voted for Obama the first time was because the Republicans went insane and chose Sarah Palin for his running mate. How fucking insane is that? She's a twit. Before she appeared on the scene I was planning to vote for John McCain. I tend to vote Republican, but not always, and not lately.

In my state I voted for one Democratic Senator and one Republican Senator. I voted for the Republican congressman.

Confuses the crap out of you, doesn't it? Don't try to stereotype me.

By the way, I'm not talking about "more" criticism of the person currently in office compared to the person out of office, out of the limelight. I'm talking about the NATURE of the comments.

"...wherever the parasite leaves her slime trail.." ???? What kind of talk is that? I wouldn't trust people who say things like that around anyone dear to me, that's for sure. Especially since that comment is so blown out of proportion to any imagined "bad things" Michelle Obama has done.

Comments like that are the hallmark of nutjobs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back