First Lady gets another stunning hairdo

lol. I forgot the link. Here it is: Going for gold: Michelle Obama gets honey hair highlights - TODAY.com Can't think straight when I'm thinking about our fantastic FLOTUS :)

"Honey Highlights?"

:clap2:

She looks less African-American every day...

8C8771442-tdy-130828-michelle-obama-01.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg

Caption.....

Dammm I look good!

Exactly. This isn't a major story. Women like to try different things with their hair. The people who like to make a big deal about Mrs. Obama's looks are being nasty, mean spirited and partisan. She is an attractive women, quite fit and stylish and well dressed. The rest of the world thinks she is a good representative for America: sadly it is only Americans, right wingers who are being partisan, who are criticizing her.

Exactly. This isn't a major story. Women like to try different things with their hair. The people who like to make a big deal about Mrs. Obama's looks are being nasty, mean spirited and partisan. She is an attractive women, quite fit and stylish and well dressed. The rest of the world thinks she is a good representative for America: sadly it is only Americans, right wingers who are being partisan, who are criticizing her.

You realize a left winger just made a comment about Laura Bush not being so great.

Partisan cuts both ways and it is partisan that don't see or understand it.

You realize a left winger just made a comment about Laura Bush not being so great.

Fine. But never have I seen the type of criticism leveled at any first lady as I have seen about Mrs.Obama, and it is all to do with partisanship. The attacks are about literally everything she says, does, wears, etc. It is far beyond anything I've seen before and quite disgusting. Much of it is racist, like this thread which criticizes a black woman for coloring her hair. In this day and age, we are modern enough to allow women of color whose hair is generally always black, to color their hair: the same privelege white women have had for decades. For me, personally, I've never engaged in this type of criticism of any first lady: I don't care what they look like or how they dress. These things are not important.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fine. But never have I seen the type of criticism leveled at any first lady as I have seen about Mrs.Obama, and it is all to do with partisanship. The attacks are about literally everything she says, does, wears, etc. It is far beyond anything I've seen before and quite disgusting. Much of it is racist, like this thread which criticizes a black woman for coloring her hair. In this day and age, we are modern enough to allow women of color whose hair is generally always black, to color their hair: the same privelege white women have had for decades. For me, personally, I've never engaged in this type of criticism of any first lady: I don't care what they look like or how they dress. These things are not important.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Eleanor Roosevelt

I knew your assessment would be partisan. Nice try though.

I don't care either, it's her hair.

When I first saw still pictures of the First Lady I wasn't too impressed. She's not really photogenic, in my opinion. But after I saw her on the David Letterman Show and other venues on television, my opinion totally changed. She came across as intelligent, well-educated, witty, warm and a very good conversationalist with a great sense of humor. I was impressed. And she looked much more attractive than she looks in the still shots. Not that "looks" should be all that important.

You do see the difference between Noomi's mild comment about Laura Bush and this comment by R.C. Christian, don't you?

Yeah, what a role model. She preaches good nutrition while she boozes it up and munches on caviar and steak at Martha's Vineyard or wherever the parasite leaves her slime trail. I wish someone would throw salt on her so we could see if she dissolves.

Last edited:
Let's face it, the bitch is ugly. I've seen better heads on beers.

Moochelloween-59970543702.jpeg

No, she's NOT ugly. I bet a lot of you guys posting here have wives who are uglier than she is. She's not particularly photogenic, I've noticed that. But here's a better picture of her:

Attachments

• $Michelle.jpg
    $Michelle.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 43
Let's face it, the bitch is ugly. I've seen better heads on beers.

Moochelloween-59970543702.jpeg

No, she's NOT ugly. I bet a lot of you guys posting here have wives who are uglier than she is. She's not particularly photogenic, I've noticed that. But here's a better picture of her:
Yeah, she's a real beauty.

tumblr_mixclyP2ZM1qaqpodo1_400.jpg

I didn't say she was a real beauty. I just said she's not ugly.

I suppose you've never had a bad picture taken of you? Imagine if every time someone got a bad picture of you they plastered it all over the Internet. How would you like that?

By the way, did you post your picture in the thread where members are posting their own pictures? I'll have to go check.

Yeah, she's a real beauty.

tumblr_mixclyP2ZM1qaqpodo1_400.jpg

I didn't say she was a real beauty. I just said she's not ugly.

I suppose you've never had a bad picture taken of you? Imagine if every time someone got a bad picture of you they plastered it all over the Internet. How would you like that?

By the way, did you post your picture in the thread where members are posting their own pictures? I'll have to go check.
I get it, you like her. Fine, but she puts herself in the public eye, she's fair game. Just like every other politician, like it or not. Deal with it.

I'll bet so too. And I'll bet she is way out of these guys' league in looks, personality, intelligence, education, and every other way. They can say how ugly she is until the cows come home: truth is she wouldn't give any of them the time of day anyway. And if their looks are as ugly as their spirits, they are about as ugly as it gets.

Last edited:

I'll bet so too. And I'll bet she is way out of these guys' league in looks, personality, intelligence, education, and every other way. They can say how ugly she is until the cows come home: truth is she wouldn't give any of them the time of day anyway. And if their looks are as ugly as their spirits, they are about as ugly as it gets.

She shouldn't really wear shorts...and should buy some better foundation garments.
She's the First Lady, for Heaven's sake.

Forum List

Back