First Lady Jill Biden says the diversity of the 'Latinx' community is "as unique as the breakfast tacos in San Antonio."

Nothing says I’m sorry more than ordering your employee to say I’m sorry for you.

Why don't the racist cowards come out and apologize themselves instead of acting like it's 1918?

Biden’s tough talk on 1970s school desegregation plan could get new scrutiny in today’s Democratic Party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...15583e-3eb2-11e9-a0d3-1210e58a94cf_story.html

'1st Lady's Press Secretary Claims Jill Biden Did NOT mean to compare Latinos to 'TACOS' ... Meant To Call Them 'BEANERS', short for comparing them to 'Mexican Jumping Beans' because of how so many have been illegally JUMPING across Biden's Open Border'.

:p

1657648901830.png

Gee, and trump called Mexican's murderers and rapists - and this clown ignored trump's insult.

Rye repeats the pathetic, obvious lie. Trump said there were murderers and rapists crossing the border left open by Democrats, which is true. You took his saying that some of the people who come here are murderers and rapists and in massive hyperbole took that to say he said ALL MEXICANS are murderers and rapists. Wow, you're the racist

There is no "door" when all immigration has been cancelled. Trump cut and then halted ALL immigration during his term. The net result has been the worker shortages you're seeing everywhere, as well as much of the price inflation on the cost of food in the US.

During the pandemic, many people decided to take early retirement, or to change careers. The USA had 5 million job openings when Obama left office. More than 1 million mostly adults, 60% of whom are of working age have died. With Trump cutting immigration, legal or otherwise, there are now worker shortages across the country and 11 million job openings.

It certainly puts the lie to the Republican notion of "open borders" being the problem. The problem is the lack of a reasonable and/or efficient immigration policy.
Idk how you people like you (liars) sleep at night.

Hell, she couldn't pronounce 'bodega' properly. But Democrat, so she gets a pass, a pass on both.

Recall the nonsense from the MSM when VPOTUS Dan Quayle added an 'e' to the spelling of potato, or when POTUS Bush I acted amazed at a bar code scanner. The rats in the MSM had a field day.

Forum List

Back