First Lady Jill Biden says the diversity of the 'Latinx' community is "as unique as the breakfast tacos in San Antonio."

Hey, I like tacos.

I like beautiful Mexican women better though! :p

One of my faves...Miss Mexico 2020

1657664017570.png

Racism isn't the right word for what she said, though. That one isn't going to fly for you.
What this tells you is that she and others who are draconian in their forced agendas do not even believe in them. They would fly to safer environs if our nation collapsed. With Repubs they check and rule over every syllable they spew. Trump is a great orator but does not stay on point at times and will speak like he is from the street instead of a Rhodes Scholar and he is lambasted for that.

I hate Tacos.

I prefer flour Tortillas, cheese, and beans. Jalapeno peppers, eggs, and bacon. And Cherry tomatoes.

Some call it a breakfast burrito.

kitchen-kelley-breakfast-burrito-2420542961.jpg

U.S. · Jul 12, 2022

U.S. — According to recent polling data, the Americans described by Jill Biden as "breakfast tacos" are inexplicably switching to the Republican Party in record numbers.
"We aren't sure why the Latinx, who are as special and unique as a breakfast taco — or maybe a toasted cheddar chalupa — are leaving the Democrats," said Dr. Jill Biden while performing routine spinal surgery on one of her patients. "Don't they know how much we Democrats care about their vote? Perhaps we need more abortions and drag queen story hours."

Local breakfast taco Carlos Hernandez isn't convinced. "You know, I'm just not sure the Democrats really care about me," he said as he entered church on Sunday with his family.
Another local breakfast taco, Valentina Gonzalez, agrees. "I'm just not sure Democrat values are my values," she said as she fired her favorite AR-15 at the local gun range. "Am I allowed to say that?"

I hate Tacos.

I prefer flour Tortillas, cheese, and beans. Jalapeno peppers, eggs, and bacon. And Cherry tomatoes.

View attachment 669535

U.S. · Jul 12, 2022

U.S. — According to recent polling data, the Americans described by Jill Biden as "breakfast tacos" are inexplicably switching to the Republican Party in record numbers.
"We aren't sure why the Latinx, who are as special and unique as a breakfast taco — or maybe a toasted cheddar chalupa — are leaving the Democrats," said Dr. Jill Biden while performing routine spinal surgery on one of her patients. "Don't they know how much we Democrats care about their vote? Perhaps we need more abortions and drag queen story hours."

Local breakfast taco Carlos Hernandez isn't convinced. "You know, I'm just not sure the Democrats really care about me," he said as he entered church on Sunday with his family.
Another local breakfast taco, Valentina Gonzalez, agrees. "I'm just not sure Democrat values are my values," she said as she fired her favorite AR-15 at the local gun range. "Am I allowed to say that?"

The Republican white-wing in all their glory.

Most of my eggs are that stuff that comes in a carton...and I make Omelets.
Tomatoes, onions, Taco sauce, and grated cheese.
No thanks......... The only breakfast burrito I ever kinda liked was a chorizo breakfast burrito, if it's done right ya can't really taste the egg.

I hate Tacos.

View attachment 669535

U.S. · Jul 12, 2022

Any taco or burrito is worthless without a decent sauce. There isn't any kind of sauce you can buy in the store that's good enough, and I've tried just about every one of them.

The best sauces are those bottles of red and green, you get at the taquerias across this country. The red is usually made out of toasted chilies and is always hot. The green is usually made of tomatillos.

Without those, you might as well be chewing on a piece of cardboard.

Forum List

Back