First Lady Jill Biden says the diversity of the 'Latinx' community is "as unique as the breakfast tacos in San Antonio."

I don't see anything wrong with what she said and I can't drum up fake outrage. That being said, they would've crucified Melania Trump for saying it

Its the double standars that has prompted the criticism. It shouldnt be a big deal, but I am over having 2 sets of standards.

Please explain the differences.
The way I make them. Two fried flat corn tortillas on bottom. A tomato/onion/green chili /cheese roux base sauce over the top of two eggs. Lettuce ,tomatoes garnish side of either beans or fried potatoes/onions.

Attachments

• 16D973C1-77EB-4708-A7FB-045A20685D76.jpeg
    16D973C1-77EB-4708-A7FB-045A20685D76.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 13
The Bidens may be the most racist couple in American political history.
Biden complains about Indian accents and is amazed that the Democrats could select a half Black man that is “clean and articulate” to run for President. Then his Dr. wife feels that Hispanics from San Antonio are unique as tacos.

Trump fantasized about grabbing pussy.

Any taco or burrito is worthless without a decent sauce. There isn't any kind of sauce you can buy in the store that's good enough, and I've tried just about every one of them.

The best sauces are those bottles of red and green, you get at the taquerias across this country. The red is usually made out of toasted chilies and is always hot. The green is usually made of tomatillos.

Without those, you might as well be chewing on a piece of cardboard.

You need to try some Pequin hot pepper sauce! There is only like one company out there that sells it pure. It's hot, but the flavor is what really sets it apart.

Grew those peppers for a few years, pesky little tiny things!

Asada, corn tortilla, cheese, cilantro, onion, cabbage, tomatoes, Salsa, fire hot sauce........Yum.

The way I make them. Two fried flat corn tortillas on bottom. A tomato/onion/green chili /cheese roux base sauce over the top of two eggs. Lettuce ,tomatoes garnish side of either beans or fried potatoes/onions.
Those sound really good. The biggest difference is that the Racheros' eggs are sunny side up.

Does anybody think that she created those words? Obviously it was written for her to read, and she didn't catch it before it came out.

Sorry bout that,

1. So Biden ole gal calls Mexicans *Taco Benders*?
2. That went over well with the Spanish speaking folks.
3. Like a turd over a water fall, *Kerplunk* when it hit the water down below.
4. Yeah the good fake doctor really screwed the pooch that time!lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This dumb bitch right here

We're living the movie Idiocracy. What else did you expect? Tell me what kind of world we live in where the most educated, most powerful people alive, leaders of the free world no less, believe killing as many children as possible is good business and that biological sex can be exchanged and that men can give birth. Our entire civilization has already collapsed. The view from way down here? We're just first seeing the light of that long dead star.

Forum List

Back