First Lady Jill Biden says the diversity of the 'Latinx' community is "as unique as the breakfast tacos in San Antonio."

Any taco or burrito is worthless without a decent sauce. There isn't any kind of sauce you can buy in the store that's good enough, and I've tried just about every one of them.

The best sauces are those bottles of red and green, you get at the taquerias across this country. The red is usually made out of toasted chilies and is always hot. The green is usually made of tomatillos.

Without those, you might as well be chewing on a piece of cardboard.
I put either salsa on it or Taco sauce.....

I used to douse everything with hot sauce but that bugs my stomach a bit too much lately.

48311121-4D24-4485-999B-CD3588F1D58A.jpeg

An egg macmuffin does fine by me but I'm not a pandering target.
LoL!

I remember David Letterman ridiculing the idea of "Breakfast at McDonald's . . . mmm,mmm"

Never had it until my ROTC class ran out of MRE's at an FTX. Our Professor of Military Science had the Deuce and a Half's pull into McD's and bought about forty of them. Man they were good.

Why would she? Do you think she ever talked to her maids?

:auiqs.jpg:

I know…but she should know what one is.

I have never been to lots of places, but I know what they are.

Perhaps she should have read the fucking speech prior to delivering it in public.

I don't see anything wrong with what she said and I can't drum up fake outrage. That being said, they would've crucified Melania Trump for saying it

Forum List

Back