First Lady Michelle was right all along w/ nutrition guidelines

Historically I believe "eat real food, get exercise" was the only dietary advice needed and people were never in the shape they are today.

I don't see any need in making rocket science out of as simple an axiom "sitting on your ass eating junk food all day is bad for you".

I believe obesity starts in the home; the mentality of wanting govt to fill roles that parents should be filling is disturbing.
they are addressing the issue because the parents can't or won't. SOMEBODY has to fight those Repub-instigated wars and it cant be fat kids

Historically I believe "eat real food, get exercise" was the only dietary advice needed and people were never in the shape they are today.

I don't see any need in making rocket science out of as simple an axiom "sitting on your ass eating junk food all day is bad for you".
tell that to Stephanie

Syngenta (which is a corporation that Monsanto wants to buy) sells the herbicide Atrazine which is used on almost 50 percent of all corn causes gender confusion and genitalia deformities in amphibians.

It seems to be causing gender confusion in humans as well.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I believe obesity starts in the home; the mentality of wanting govt to fill roles that parents should be filling is disturbing.
they are addressing the issue because the parents can't or won't. SOMEBODY has to fight those Repub-instigated wars and it cant be fat kids
So you think the government can stop kids from being obese simply by administering school lunches?

So you think the government can stop kids from being obese simply by administering school lunches?
it doesn't hurt. As I said, Repub-instigated wars will continue and its in this great nation's interest to send able- bodied recruits to the fight

WW1 Woodrow Wilson (D)...WWII, FDR (D). Korean War, Truman (D), Vietnam, LBJ (D)....the neocon Bush crime family got us into wars with this fake and fraud war against terrorism in the Middle East after the false flag "Reichstag" fire that was 9/11/01 but what it all boils down to is that all wars are banker wars and the banking oligarchs own this world and this corporate entity that you believe is a legitimate governmental body since 1912........just some home truths for you to ponder. Do with this information what you will. Me? I am done with pussy-footing around the REAL history of this country.

it doesn't hurt. As I said, Repub-instigated wars will continue and its in this great nation's interest to send able- bodied recruits to the fight

You need a history lesson. Democrats have placed the US into far more wars than Republicans.

WW1- Progressive icon Wilson's war
WW2- Progressive icon FDR's war
Korea - Truman's "police action" - only man in world history to use a NUKE.
Vietnam - Kennedy's war

Grenada - Hey look! finally a Republican. War lasted less than a week.
Iraq 1- Bush the elder's venture in Iraq.

Bosnia - Clinton's war
Kosovo - Clinton's war
Iraq- Clinton dropped bombs on Iraq

Afghanistan - The "good"war started by Bush
Iraq - The "bad war" started by BushI
Pakistan- Obama drone war
Somalia- Obama drone war
Yemen - Obama drone war
Syria- Obama's war
Libya - Obama's war.

Ok but WW2 was not the fault of the president and neither was Afghanistan. Iraq 1 should have done the job that it took the 2nd Iraq war to finish.

But this is way off topic. This thread is about MO telling us we need to eat healthy. Which is funny, I guess some liberals needed her to tell them how to eat. Republicans want to eat what the hell they choose to since most of them WORK and HAVE JOBS and PAY TAXES.

Ok but WW2 was not the fault of the president and neither was Afghanistan. Iraq 1 should have done the job that it took the 2nd Iraq war to finish.

But this is way off topic. This thread is about MO telling us we need to eat healthy. Which is funny, I guess some liberals needed her to tell them how to eat. Republicans want to eat what the hell they choose to since most of them WORK and HAVE JOBS and PAY TAXES.

Hitler could have never came to power without the same banking oligarchs that tried to use General Smedley Butler to bring in the same type of fascist "gubermint" that they funded Hitler for that was motivated by a huge bonanza of profits. FDR was gutless for not standing up to them. The Japanese code was broken a year before Pearl Harbor so FDR allowed 1,500 Americans to die horrific deaths in order to get us into a world war caused by the very same people that created this debt slavery system....yeah, FDR is a POS and that ball-less wonder deserves nothing but derision....sorry if that is "off topic" but the truth needs to be said.

Ok, but this thread is not about WW2. Please re-read the title and stick to that topic. If you have animosity against FDR, start a thread about it.

Hitler could have never came to power without the same banking oligarchs that tried to use General Smedley Butler to bring in the same type of fascist "gubermint" that they funded Hitler for that was motivated by a huge bonanza of profits. FDR was gutless for not standing up to them. The Japanese code was broken a year before Pearl Harbor so FDR allowed 1,500 Americans to die horrific deaths in order to get us into a world war caused by the very same people that created this debt slavery system....yeah, FDR is a POS and that ball-less wonder deserves nothing but derision....sorry if that is "off topic" but the truth needs to be said.

It's the Fed. The FED I tell you!!!

They're coming for our Twinkies!

They're trying to cause hyperinflation so they can take over the world! The banking cartel is planning to turn us into Zimbabwe! Horde gold and prepare for QE to bring the end times!

They're trying to cause hyperinflation so they can take over the world! The banking cartel is planning to turn us into Zimbabwe! Horde gold and prepare for QE to bring the end times!

Thomas Jefferson warned us about ZIRP.......and Greenspan.

I don't need Michelle Obama to tell me to eat an apple instead of a pop tart.

But there are many dumbassed cons who do, because they cannot read their way out of a paper bag. Those are the Trumpites of the world.
hey stats sit down i have something to tell you....there are a lot of fat liberals too.....yea i know i was shocked too....

I don't need Michelle Obama to tell me to eat an apple instead of a pop tart.

But there are many dumbassed cons who do, because they cannot read their way out of a paper bag. Those are the Trumpites of the world.
hey stats sit down i have something to tell you....there are a lot of fat liberals too.....yea i know i was shocked too....

Here in Chicago, lots of the fat ones are black, shhhhhh.

You need a history lesson. Democrats have placed the US into far more wars than Republicans.

Vietnam - Kennedy's war

Bosnia - Clinton's war
Kosovo - Clinton's war

Somalia- Obama drone war
Yemen - Obama drone war
Syria- Obama's war
Libya - Obama's war.

You must have very wierd wet dreams.

Uhm, when did we go to war in Libya?

Oh, wait, don't bother. Don't wanna ruin your wet dream.

It isn't rocket science people. If you can't read the ingredients on what you eat and understand what they are (Stephanie :eusa_shhh: ) don't eat it

The New Performance Enhancer in High School Sports? Nutrition http://nyti.ms/1UVdxqp via @nytimeswell

"We emphasize that good nutrition, along with sleep and exercise, will not only benefit you as a student athlete, but those habits will benefit you for a lifetime.”

I'll post these again (posted them years ago) to remind the haterz. Little fat white kids do not national security make :eusa_naughty: Michelle knows this

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War
ê

Hey moron, it isn't about nutrition, everyone knows that better nutrition is a good thing. It's about freedom and liberty. I don't need that ugly bitch telling me what I can and cannot eat. Fuck her.

I am sure you are not her type. She likes real men, like the POTUS.

LOL!

Vietnam - Kennedy's war

Bosnia - Clinton's war
Kosovo - Clinton's war

Somalia- Obama drone war
Yemen - Obama drone war
Syria- Obama's war
Libya - Obama's war.

You must have very wierd wet dreams.

Uhm, when did we go to war in Libya?

Oh, wait, don't bother. Don't wanna ruin your wet dream.

I wish it was a dream, but it wasn't. We deployed massive assets, dropped hundreds of bombs, and many Iraqi civilians were killed.

Obama annd hiLIARy destabilized all of northern Africa and created a humanitarian crisis that threatens all of Europe.

Operation Odyssey Dawn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Barack and Michelle Obama....
They got us coming and going....

Michelle controls what people eat ....
And Barack controls where people go to dump it out with his bathroom edict.....

:poop:

Forum List

Back