First Lady Michelle was right all along w/ nutrition guidelines

Why do we see a constant barrage of propaganda about "hunger in America" when the left admits that we have a freaking epidemic of childhood obesity?

I believe obesity starts in the home; the mentality of wanting govt to fill roles that parents should be filling is disturbing.
they are addressing the issue because the parents can't or won't. SOMEBODY has to fight those Repub-instigated wars and it cant be fat kids
So you think the government can stop kids from being obese simply by administering school lunches?
it doesn't hurt. As I said, Repub-instigated wars will continue and its in this great nation's interest to send able- bodied recruits to the fight

You need a history lesson. Democrats have placed the US into far more wars than Republicans.

WW1- Progressive icon Wilson's war
WW2- Progressive icon FDR's war
Korea - Truman's "police action" - only man in world history to use a NUKE.
Vietnam - Kennedy's war

Grenada - Hey look! finally a Republican. War lasted less than a week.
Iraq 1- Bush the elder's venture in Iraq.

Bosnia - Clinton's war
Kosovo - Clinton's war
Iraq- Clinton dropped bombs on Iraq

Afghanistan - The "good"war started by Bush
Iraq - The "bad war" started by BushI
Pakistan- Obama drone war
Somalia- Obama drone war
Yemen - Obama drone war
Syria- Obama's war
Libya - Obama's war.

You must have very wierd wet dreams.

Uhm, when did we go to war in Libya?

Oh, wait, don't bother. Don't wanna ruin your wet dream.

I believe it was waaaaay back in 2011 when hitlery was the Sec of State.

The Real Cost Of U.S. In Libya? Two Billion Dollars Per Day.
The Real Cost Of U.S. In Libya? Two Billion Dollars Per Day.

I don't need Michelle Obama to tell me to eat an apple instead of a pop tart.

You are as dumb as Sassy.......... If you go to public school and they are feeding your kids for free. Yes they will tell you what is good to eat for your kids...... So they do not become obese or retarded. You should thank Michele for trying hard to feed these kids with the proper nutritions.
Have you seen some of these obese kids?

Thankfully come next January Wookie will become just a bad memory

This just show how stupid you are ................. If Trump will get elected he will do the opposite directions. That is exactly what you mean........
Feed these kids with fatty, high acidic salty food.......... So they grow up obese eventually they will get sick with heart & renal failure, diabetes, high blood pressure etc ............ Is that how you want these kids to grow up?

exactly. The govt shouldnt be in the biz of fattening- up kids

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

You are as dumb as Sassy.......... If you go to public school and they are feeding your kids for free. Yes they will tell you what is good to eat for your kids...... So they do not become obese or retarded. You should thank Michele for trying hard to feed these kids with the proper nutritions.

And you're as dumb as the average liberal.

Have you seen some of these "meals" MOBO approves of? The only thing half healthy in there is the cauliflower. That sauce is full of fat, the ham is processed meat and the cheese isn't even real cheese. The crackers are nothing but starch. And this nigga thinks this is a healthy meal? She needs to examine her own fat ass before she worries about my kid.

5201614_G.jpg

Hey dumb fucking liberal, it's not the gov'ts job to tell me what to feed my kids. I wouldn't eat that shit, why would I expect my child to? That's not enough food for a hungry child!!

And funny, when we were in school our school lunches consisted of tacos, pizza and lots of fatty stuff. Yet, we had very few fat kids. Wonder why? Could it be because we ran around and played after school and didn't sit in front of a phone or computer like a boob?

Last edited:
Fat in foods are not only good for you, they are essential. The war on "fat" made people fatter to benefit corporate cronies.

You can't trust the government with your health, unless you're an idiot.

Last edited:
It isn't rocket science people. If you can't read the ingredients on what you eat and understand what they are (Stephanie :eusa_shhh: ) don't eat it

The New Performance Enhancer in High School Sports? Nutrition http://nyti.ms/1UVdxqp via @nytimeswell

"We emphasize that good nutrition, along with sleep and exercise, will not only benefit you as a student athlete, but those habits will benefit you for a lifetime.”

I'll post these again (posted them years ago) to remind the haterz. Little fat white kids do not national security make :eusa_naughty: Michelle knows this

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War
ê
What about little fat black kids you racist scumbag? Problem is mooochelle is not the government and neither has the right to tell the kids what to eat. Commie faggot.

And you're as dumb as the average liberal.

Have you seen some of these "meals" MOBO approves of? The only thing half healthy in there is the cauliflower. That sauce is full of fat, the ham is processed meat and the cheese isn't even real cheese. The crackers are nothing but starch. And this nigga thinks this is a healthy meal? She needs to examine her own fat ass before she worries about my kid.

5201614_G.jpg

Hey dumb fucking liberal, it's not the gov'ts job to tell me what to feed my kids. I wouldn't eat that shit, why would I expect my child to? That's not enough food for a hungry child!!

And funny, when we were in school our school lunches consisted of tacos, pizza and lots of fatty stuff. Yet, we had very few fat kids. Wonder why? Could it be because we ran around and played after school and didn't sit in front of a phone or computer like a boob?

If your kids are going to public school eating for free YES stupid they will tell your kids what to eat. What and who do you think tell your kids what to eat at public schools right now? Dumbfuck stupid. Her name is Michele Obama not MOBO this country First Lady and reputable one. If that is the slutty wife of Trumpo doing exactly the same thing you don't have a problem. Racist asshole.

5aa1c0651087632777df237c32cee9d0.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back