First Major Paper To Apologize

Trump
By Sharyl Attkisson, opinion contributor — 03/25/19 09:30 AM EDT 5,058
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill
she's pretty freelance. the hill is kinda "whatever" to me.

Never thought of it as a major paper, that is for sure
i don't think they're a major much of anything. they're certainly a "how's the wind blowing" site when it comes to news. i'm glad sharyl has a voice they're running, but the site itself - generic waste in a pitiful wasteland of media.

Trump
By Sharyl Attkisson, opinion contributor — 03/25/19 09:30 AM EDT 5,058
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill
she's pretty freelance. the hill is kinda "whatever" to me.

Never thought of it as a major paper, that is for sure

"Never thought....", yep, that's you!
:itsok:

you people try so hard to get my attention.

:5_1_12024:

Donald Trump has declared more than 200 times that there was “no collusion” between his campaign and the Russian effort to interfere in the 2016 election. Turns out he was right.

Trump enjoyed one of the highest moments of his presidency on Sunday after Attorney General William Barr absolved him of crimes related to Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and the U.S. investigation that followed. The significance wasn’t lost on the president, who took a moment on his way home from his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, to gloat.

“It’s a shame that our country had to go through this,” he told reporters before boarding Air Force One. “To be honest, it’s a shame your president had to go through this.”

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, he declared, was “an illegal takedown that failed.”

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Forum List

Back