First majority Muslim city council in America

Sunni Man continually shows his bias against American law. If that be the case, why the hell is he still living here? Perhaps we ought to pass the hat around to get him a one-way ticket to Iran.

Sunni Man continually shows his bias against American law. If that be the case, why the hell is he still living here? Perhaps we ought to pass the hat around to get him a one-way ticket to Iran.
I am not against American law per se.

The parts of the law that agree with Islamic teachings I support.......and only seek to change those laws which are at odds with Islam. ........ :cool:

I am not against American law per se.

The parts of the law that agree with Islamic teachings I support.......and only seek to change those laws which are at odds with Islam. ........ :cool:
Sorry...I dont support abusing women and children for "correction."

Not even in your dreams is it constitutional. Cutting off a hand for stealing a piece of gum is cruel and unusual punishment, outlawed by the what?... The CONSTITUTION.
Getting 1000 lashes for criticizing Islam is what? ... Say it with me: UNCONSTITUTIONAL. :lol:
Sharia law, like U.S. law, is divided into civil and criminal law.

The muslim city council could only vote on civil issues pertaining to the town........not criminal law or punishment. ...... :cool:
Oh, so they are going to pick and choose and aren't real muslims. Got it.

FYI, sharia isn't divisible, you either accept it or you don't.

Sharia means different things to different Muslims.

The Polish flocked to Hamtramck in the 1900s and evidence of the city's Polish roots remain.

You're complaining that immigrants are being displaced by immigrants in a town named after a French Canadian, but originally populated by Germans until the Polish went there to work in the Dodge factory, taking American jobs?

Then you complain about people using their constitutional right to vote for whoever they want, because you want to remove the constitutional right of freedom of religion.

You are a traitor to the constitution, so are a traitor to America.

Hamtramck is 1st American city to elect majority Muslim council

First line just shows how bad #whitegenocide has become

The Polish flocked to Hamtramck in the 1900s and evidence of the city's Polish roots remain.

However, over the last few decades a new wave of immigrants, primarily from the Middle East, South Asia and Southeastern Europe, has dramatically changed the face and culture of this community.

What was once Polish is now ragheads. Lovely.
What isn't 'lovely' is this sort of ignorance, fear, hate, and bigotry.

Muslim Americans are perfectly capable of governing in a manner consistent with the Constitution and its case law, just as Christian and Jewish Americans.

And should Muslim Americans err and enact a measure repugnant to the First Amendment, the same Amendment that protects the rights of Muslims to practice their faith will likewise invalidate that un-Constitutional measure.

All Americans are subject to the same First Amendment jurisprudence – the right to practice any faith they wish, or no faith at all; and the right to be free from faith where government is prohibited from advancing, favoring, or promoting religious dogma through force of law.

Not even in your dreams is it constitutional. Cutting off a hand for stealing a piece of gum is cruel and unusual punishment, outlawed by the what?... The CONSTITUTION.
Getting 1000 lashes for criticizing Islam is what? ... Say it with me: UNCONSTITUTIONAL. :lol:

The muslim city council could only vote on civil issues pertaining to the town........not criminal law or punishment. ...... :cool:

really? how so? Pork as food means different things to different muslims
too. I have known lots of muslims who had no problem with it-------does that fact
make pork HALAL??

I support putting all the US muslims in one place

Where?

some city where lots of muslims already live. That way they can get HALAL groceries-------and muslim clothes and build mosques and their kids can marry
each other and be HAPPY. Jews living in shariah shit holes always lived
together. That way muslims could conveniently do pogroms. Green hats would
be a good idea

Irosie would argue with a fence post.....just to practice arguing. ....... :cuckoo: .... :lol: :lol:

debate is an intellectual exercise------it is mocked in Islamic circles on the basis of the idiotic concept that ---"there are no questions-------the koran answers everything",,,,,,ROFLMAO see? I really do know islam

Until they get in front of a Sharia court, then the hands start coming off for everyone.

Forum List

Back