First majority Muslim city council in America

The muslim city council won't call it sharia law outright.

But the council's agenda will be in accordance with sharia law. ...... :cool:
They going to start by banning ham sandwiches? :D

they may outlaw PUBLIC EATING during Ramadan. You can be sure
churches and synagogues will not get BUILDING PERMITS------I am delighted---
build a wall around the developing shit hole and sentence prison reverts to islam
to live there forever

build a wall around the developing shit hole and sentence prison reverts to islam
to live there forever
What makes you think that will happen? Is it the denial of permits to muslims by christian city councils?

Not even in your dreams is it constitutional. Cutting off a hand for stealing a piece of gum is cruel and unusual punishment, outlawed by the what?... The CONSTITUTION.
Getting 1000 lashes for criticizing Islam is what? ... Say it with me: UNCONSTITUTIONAL. :lol:
Sharia law, like U.S. law, is divided into civil and criminal law.

The muslim city council could only vote on civil issues pertaining to the town........not criminal law or punishment. ...... :cool:
Oh, so they are going to pick and choose and aren't real muslims. Got it.

FYI, sharia isn't divisible, you either accept it or you don't.

Sharia means different things to different Muslims.
Until they get in front of a Sharia court, then the hands start coming off for everyone.

How silly.

Sharia, how it's viewed and interpreted, varies across cultures. There is also a big difference between civil and criminal. There are majority Muslim countries that use Sharia for civil law, for example, but have a secular code for criminal.

In the US - the only role Sharia plays is the same role Rabbinical law plays - civil cases, voluntary arbritation most of which involve marriage, divorce, contract law. I have yet to see anyone, other than a few loonies, advocating for religious law over constitutional law. People are acting like frightened brainwashed hamsters.

Not even in your dreams is it constitutional. Cutting off a hand for stealing a piece of gum is cruel and unusual punishment, outlawed by the what?... The CONSTITUTION.
Getting 1000 lashes for criticizing Islam is what? ... Say it with me: UNCONSTITUTIONAL. :lol:

The muslim city council could only vote on civil issues pertaining to the town........not criminal law or punishment. ...... :cool:

Until they get in front of a Sharia court, then the hands start coming off for everyone.

How silly.

Sharia, how it's viewed and interpreted, varies across cultures. There is also a big difference between civil and criminal. There are majority Muslim countries that use Sharia for civil law, for example, but have a secular code for criminal.

In the US - the only role Sharia plays is the same role Rabbinical law plays - civil cases, voluntary arbritation most of which involve marriage, divorce, contract law. I have yet to see anyone, other than a few loonies, advocating for religious law over constitutional law. People are acting like frightened brainwashed hamsters.
I was talking about real Muslims. You're not.

Hamtramck is 1st American city to elect majority Muslim council

First line just shows how bad #whitegenocide has become

The Polish flocked to Hamtramck in the 1900s and evidence of the city's Polish roots remain.

However, over the last few decades a new wave of immigrants, primarily from the Middle East, South Asia and Southeastern Europe, has dramatically changed the face and culture of this community.

What was once Polish is now ragheads. Lovely.
I wouldn't be surprised that if you look back far enough....someone was just as upset as you are when the Polish became a majority there.

As for a Muslim majority city council...let's see what they do (or don't do) before you clutch your pearls so tightly.

How silly.

You don't know any "real Muslims".

How silly.

Like you even know who I know.

How silly.

Like you even know who I know.

Like you even know who's a real Muslim or not on an anonymous messageboard :lol:

Chapter 1: Beliefs About Sharia

Muslims differ widely as to whether sharia should be open to multiple understandings. While many say there is only one true interpretation, substantial percentages in most countries either say there are multiple interpretations or say they do not know.

to live there forever
What makes you think that will happen? Is it the denial of permits to muslims by christian city councils?

you have some examples of bias? Denial of building permits is not at all uncommon in my city-------for just about any proposed building. Of course any
muslim denied will BLAME DA JOOOOOOOOS (or any kaffirin around)

Kiddos - Race is Zone 2 so posts must contain material related to the discussion in addition to any flames. Meticulous examinations of fellow members characters and species should take place in the Flame Zone.

Thank you.

Muslims differ widely as to whether sharia should be open to multiple understandings. While many say there is only one true interpretation, substantial percentages in most countries either say there are multiple interpretations or say they do not know.

so? the general population was polled? sheeeesh---that was a stupid idea

Real Muslims follow sharia, or, if in a western country, can follow our laws but must want to live under sharia. Everyone else is a faker.

Real Muslims follow sharia, or, if in a western country, can follow our laws but must want to live under sharia. Everyone else is a faker.

However, consitutes Sharia varies as does how it should be followed and interpreted. I'm just curious why those who aren't Muslim can claim that other Muslim's are "fakers" because they don't follow a particular interpretation of Sharia. There's variations in Islam, just as there are in other religions. For the record, I'm not a Muslim but Sunni is, yet you call him a faker because he doesn't believe in abusing women and children?

The link I posted earlier is to an extremely fundamentalist Christian sect that views the biblical interpretations of punishement literally - in otherwords abusing women and children. Are they "real Christians" because they follow the bible?

so? the general population was polled? sheeeesh---that was a stupid idea

Probably, since getting people's real opinions doesn't help the propoganda.

Sunni Man continually shows his bias against American law. If that be the case, why the hell is he still living here? Perhaps we ought to pass the hat around to get him a one-way ticket to Iran.
I am not against American law per se.

The parts of the law that agree with Islamic teachings I support.......and only seek to change those laws which are at odds with Islam. ........ :cool:

So you agree that you are an anti-American cultist who seeks to destroy this nation and its constitution.

Forum List

Back