First majority Muslim city council in America

I support putting all the US muslims in one place

Where?
Indonesia. Or have you burnt the whole place down yet?

Indonesia would be good------of course a large slice of that islamo shit hole
would have to be separated out to accommodate the civilized portion of the
population------Hindus, Christians, Buddhists and the 8 remaining jews

How many Jews?
I know more than 8 here, including one Israeli using a US passport.

Where?

some city where lots of muslims already live. That way they can get HALAL groceries-------and muslim clothes and build mosques and their kids can marry
each other and be HAPPY. Jews living in shariah shit holes always lived
together. That way muslims could conveniently do pogroms. Green hats would
be a good idea

The way Hitler did it?

Muslims do it the way Hitler did it. The system has roots in roman and greek customs-------in the filth of shariah law non muslims are kinda "color coded"---
jews are coded with the color yellow and Zoroastrians with the color red-----There
were no Zoroastrians in Germany ------and ---besides---the Islamic hero adolf hitler
seemed to LIKE Zoroastrians He color coded homosexuals with pink. Historically in the filth of Islamic law---hindus were color coded with orange-----I think a kinda yellowish orange

Where?

How many Jews?

He is not a citizen of Indonesia------why are you so dishonest? In the filth of Islamic Indonesia----Judaism is not a "legal" religion----the shariah pigs and
sows destroyed the last remaining synagogues for the glory of the pile of shit----
of mecca-----"al nabi kanzeer"

Where?

How many Jews?

He is not a citizen of Indonesia------why are you so dishonest? In the filth of Islamic Indonesia----Judaism is not a "legal" religion----the shariah pigs and
sows destroyed the last remaining synagogues for the glory of the pile of shit----
of mecca-----"al nabi kanzeer"

indofreddie------concurred

Sharia law, like U.S. law, is divided into civil and criminal law.

The muslim city council could only vote on civil issues pertaining to the town........not criminal law or punishment. ...... :cool:
Oh, so they are going to pick and choose and aren't real muslims. Got it.

FYI, sharia isn't divisible, you either accept it or you don't.

Chapter 1: Beliefs About Sharia

Muslims differ widely as to whether sharia should be open to multiple understandings. While many say there is only one true interpretation, substantial percentages in most countries either say there are multiple interpretations or say they do not know.

so? the general population was polled? sheeeesh---that was a stupid idea

Probably, since getting people's real opinions doesn't help the propoganda.

ROFLMAO "people's real opinions" ----very significant. Let's ask every inebriated bum in the gutter what he thinks of the value of Sir Isaac Newton's
innovation ---CALCULUS

That's not what's being asked and I think that asking people their opinion on their religious views is hardly akin to Newtonian physics.

Sunni Man continually shows his bias against American law. If that be the case, why the hell is he still living here? Perhaps we ought to pass the hat around to get him a one-way ticket to Iran.
I am not against American law per se.

The parts of the law that agree with Islamic teachings I support.......and only seek to change those laws which are at odds with Islam. ........ :cool:

So you agree that you are an anti-American cultist who seeks to destroy this nation and its constitution.

Most American Muslims are like most American Christians - the believe in the Constitution. I strongly suspect you'll find that with Sunni as well.

there are people who "BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUTION" ?? I do not understand the statement -----they worship the constitution? They worship President Madison as a "god"????

Belief doesn't equal worship. Nice try though :)

Sharia law, like U.S. law, is divided into civil and criminal law.

The muslim city council could only vote on civil issues pertaining to the town........not criminal law or punishment. ...... :cool:

Sharia means different things to different Muslims.
Until they get in front of a Sharia court, then the hands start coming off for everyone.

How silly.

Sharia, how it's viewed and interpreted, varies across cultures. There is also a big difference between civil and criminal. There are majority Muslim countries that use Sharia for civil law, for example, but have a secular code for criminal.

In the US - the only role Sharia plays is the same role Rabbinical law plays - civil cases, voluntary arbritation most of which involve marriage, divorce, contract law. I have yet to see anyone, other than a few loonies, advocating for religious law over constitutional law. People are acting like frightened brainwashed hamsters.

you have never had any interaction with muslims. I have. I have also had
interaction with jews. In all the years I have dealt with the universe's most
fanatical jews-----hospitalized, I have never experienced one who refused to
be examined by a WOMAN. ------lots of them schlepped their wives along to
? ? protect them-----but never a refusal. -----now guess the rest.
The 9-11-01 VICTORY was such an encouragement

Yes. I have.

Where?

some city where lots of muslims already live. That way they can get HALAL groceries-------and muslim clothes and build mosques and their kids can marry
be a good idea

The way Hitler did it?

Muslims do it the way Hitler did it. The system has roots in roman and greek customs-------in the filth of shariah law non muslims are kinda "color coded"---
jews are coded with the color yellow and Zoroastrians with the color red-----There
were no Zoroastrians in Germany ------and ---besides---the Islamic hero adolf hitler
seemed to LIKE Zoroastrians He color coded homosexuals with pink. Historically in the filth of Islamic law---hindus were color coded with orange-----I think a kinda yellowish orange
The Austrians as early as the 1500's were making Jews wear the gold star of David for recognition...

Where?

be a good idea

The way Hitler did it?

The Austrians as early as the 1500's were making Jews wear the gold star of David for recognition...

the muslims were marking jews with yellow sashes or other bizaare clothes before the carcass of muhummad had cooled but the very first Nazi pig so engaged was
constantine

Until they get in front of a Sharia court, then the hands start coming off for everyone.

How silly.

Sharia, how it's viewed and interpreted, varies across cultures. There is also a big difference between civil and criminal. There are majority Muslim countries that use Sharia for civil law, for example, but have a secular code for criminal.

In the US - the only role Sharia plays is the same role Rabbinical law plays - civil cases, voluntary arbritation most of which involve marriage, divorce, contract law. I have yet to see anyone, other than a few loonies, advocating for religious law over constitutional law. People are acting like frightened brainwashed hamsters.

Yes. I have.

then you missed lots

be a good idea

The way Hitler did it?

the muslims were marking jews with yellow sashes or other bizaare clothes before the carcass of muhummad had cooled but the very first Nazi pig so engaged was
constantine
And look what the Babylonians did..!

Sunni Man continually shows his bias against American law. If that be the case, why the hell is he still living here? Perhaps we ought to pass the hat around to get him a one-way ticket to Iran.

The parts of the law that agree with Islamic teachings I support.......and only seek to change those laws which are at odds with Islam. ........ :cool:

So you agree that you are an anti-American cultist who seeks to destroy this nation and its constitution.

Most American Muslims are like most American Christians - the believe in the Constitution. I strongly suspect you'll find that with Sunni as well.

there are people who "BELIEVE IN THE CONSTITUTION" ?? I do not understand the statement -----they worship the constitution? They worship President Madison as a "god"????

your response is meaningless.

Muslims differ widely as to whether sharia should be open to multiple understandings. While many say there is only one true interpretation, substantial percentages in most countries either say there are multiple interpretations or say they do not know.

ROFLMAO "people's real opinions" ----very significant. Let's ask every inebriated bum in the gutter what he thinks of the value of Sir Isaac Newton's
innovation ---CALCULUS

That's not what's being asked and I think that asking people their opinion on their religious views is hardly akin to Newtonian physics.

who and what was being asked and how would the opinion of those people IMPACT on actual Islamic jurisprudence?. Unless the actual shariah court judges were
asked the poll is utterly meaningless

How silly.

Yes. I have.

then you missed lots

or not

Do you believe in gravity?
Do you worship it?

Do you believe the sun rises every day?
Do you worship the sun?

Not trying to be nasty - the sun is perfectly good to worship - it's reliable, brings warmth, brightens the day...

Do you believe that we should pay our taxes?
Do you worship taxes?

Who's your god? Gravity? Sun? Taxes?

innovation ---CALCULUS

who and what was being asked and how would the opinion of those people IMPACT on actual Islamic jurisprudence?. Unless the actual shariah court judges were

The poll is asked of individual Muslims and is perfectly meaningful as to what they believe. Sorry it doesn't fit with your bias'.

How silly.

Yes. I have.

then you missed lots

or not

You have stated that shariah law VARIES and this you know because of your
interaction with muslims------I am fascinated----can you describe some of the
VARIATIONS about which you know from your interactions with muslims?

Do you believe in gravity?
Do you worship it?

Do you believe the sun rises every day?
Do you worship the sun?

Not trying to be nasty - the sun is perfectly good to worship - it's reliable, brings warmth, brightens the day...

Do you believe that we should pay our taxes?
Do you worship taxes?

Who's your god? Gravity? Sun? Taxes?

You are describing physical objects.
"believing" in the constitution of the USA means acceptance of its details
which----are, in fact, in specific contradiction to many of the details of shariah
law. Several Islamic countries VERY SPECIFICALLY include as a detail of
their civil codes that they accept NOTHING which contradicts THE KORAN----shariah law is nothing less than the interpretation of the koran by recognized
koranic scholars. Koranic scholars do not "believe" in the US constitution,
they "believe" in the koran as the eternal and divine SINGLE TRUTH

innovation ---CALCULUS

The poll is asked of individual Muslims and is perfectly meaningful as to what they believe. Sorry it doesn't fit with your bias'.

It does not fit with reality if you have accurately presented it. I am sorry
that reality does not fit your overt ignorance. Of course it is also true that
you have done a very poor job of presenting the "poll" ------I have no doubt
that nobody would be stupid enough to do a poll of a general population
asking "do you think shariah
opinion varies" and then try to "INTERPRET" the results

innovation ---CALCULUS

It does not fit with reality if you have accurately presented it. I am sorry
that reality does not fit your overt ignorance. Of course it is also true that
you have done a very poor job of presenting the "poll" ------I have no doubt
that nobody would be stupid enough to do a poll of a general population
asking "do you think shariah
opinion varies" and then try to "INTERPRET" the results

Read the article Rosie. It's very informative. Pew is a responsible and well regarded polling organization. If you have issues with them, take it up with them - otherwise you are just flailing your anti-muslim pom poms.

Forum List

Back