First muslim women in US congress misled voters about views on Israel

To tell you the truth, even you Blacks seem to be more intelligent than some of the White trash down South.

At least most Blacks are spot on about Israel, and Jews.

Southern Whites are beyond illogical on those fiascos.
Not your friend. Most white Jews I know are cool people. This aint got shit to do with them. Its the government in Israel and their racist evil ways I have an issue with.

Hmm, and yet you've been critical of both "White Jews" and "Israel.
Yep. Except not all white jews. Only the ones that support what Israel is doing.

Israel is the Jewish nation, therefor being critical could be considered by "Some Circles" as prejudices, just like you take criticism of Mugabe's Zimbabwe as prejudices.

BTW.
Jews are half breeds between Semites, and Europeans.

Everything tells us this, their phenotype, genotype, and culture, even.
Ivanka is Jewish. She sure don't look like a half breed to me.

Ivanka's a convert, 99.999% of Jews aren't "Recent converts"

Invaka looks Czech, like her mother, a typical Alpinid phenotype.

But, that's besides the point, why do half breed Jews speaking Germanic Yiddish deserve Israel, anymore, than half breed Natives speaking Spanish deserve the U.S.A???????

It seems most Zionist Americans haven't thought this through, and look like monstrous hypocrites, as usual.

They do some evil shit in Israel. Whats wrong with calling it out?

To tell you the truth, even you Blacks seem to be more intelligent than some of the White trash down South.

Not your friend. Most white Jews I know are cool people. This aint got shit to do with them. Its the government in Israel and their racist evil ways I have an issue with.

Yep. Except not all white jews. Only the ones that support what Israel is doing.

Israel is the Jewish nation, therefor being critical could be considered by "Some Circles" as prejudices, just like you take criticism of Mugabe's Zimbabwe as prejudices.

BTW.

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

BTW.

Ivanka's a convert, 99.999% of Jews aren't "Recent converts"t

But, that's besides the point, why do half breed Jews speaking Germanic Yiddish deserve Israel, anymore, than half breed Natives speaking Spanish deserve the U.S.A???????

It seems most Zionist Americans haven't thought this through, and look like monstrous hypocrites, as usual.
My point was that you are wrong. Jews come in all races, recent converts or no. There are even black Jews from Ethiopia.

BTW.

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

That's only on the mother's line, on the father's line they're like 80% + Semitic.... I've read the remaining 20% is Eastern European.

Even the mother's line is like 60% Italian, 20% German, Polish, Russian, and then like 10% Semitic.

So, they're only like 20% Northern / Eastern European, 30% Italian, and 50% Semitic.

Certainly too Jewish for Europe, and too European for Israel.

That's unfortunate, well they could've latched onto Stalin's Jewish Homeland near China, but they didn't.

That would've solved the Israel vs Palestine fiasco, besides Israel would've been a great buffer zone against China.

BTW.

My point was that you are wrong. Jews come in all races, recent converts or no. There are even black Jews from Ethiopia.

If all these Jews are different races, then what right do they have to Israel?????????????????

Basically, just the Mizrahi are fully indigenous, even so the Mizrahi lived in peace with Muslims for ages, UNTILL the huge migrations of Jews into Palestine, and then again when Israel was created a bunch of Muslim nations got angry.

BTW.

If all these Jews are different races, then what right do they have to Israel?????????????????

Basically, just the Mizrahi are fully indigenous, even so the Mizrahi lived in peace with Muslims for ages, UNTILL the huge migrations of Jews into Palestine, and then again when Israel was created a bunch of Muslim nations got angry.
Israel is a Jewish State, much like Iran is a muslim State. That's what right they have.

What Left??????
I'm certainly not the Left, but that's besides the point, do tell us about why Israel isn't wrong, this I have hear.
What does Israel have to do with this thread, and it's policies have even less to do with it, this thread is about America, nothing about the middle east in it without your posts.

"What does Israel have to do with this thread"

Did you read the OP? Hell. How did you miss the title?

"What does Israel have to do with this thread"

Did you read the OP? Hell. How did you miss the title?
I'm trying to make the point that israel isn't what the thread is about, the OP is calling the congress woman a liar and using what she said about israel as his proof of that, not that he agrees or disagrees with Israel...the israel thing seems to be a fuse for him...
...asking "what does Israel have to do with this thread" was more rhetorical than an actual question, it just does not translate that way I guess.

Holy shit! An anti-Muslim organization with history of fear-mongering has a problem with a Muslim serving in Congress. Next you're going to tell me that PETA has a problem with fur and meat eaters.

Gotta admit there is a problem with her stances though....

Ilhan Abdullahi Omar and Rashida Harbi Tlaib will be the first two Muslim women ever to serve in the US Congress. During her campaign, Omar criticized anti-Israel boycotts. Less than a week after being elected, however, Omar admitted that she supports the boycott

taqiyya :rolleyes:

Taqiya. Its perfectly fine for a Muslim to lie to unbelievers. Its part of the death cult.

And lie they will.

Forum List

Back