First order of Republican House business tomorrow is…..

Actually, Democrats did their infighting behind the scenes. Pelosi was a master at forging agreements and working out compromise.
That is where Republicans fail Big League. They refuse to compromise. Not with Democrats and not with themselves.

Good point ... The Democrats have always been better at circling the wagons no matter the garbage they are defending ...
While the Republicans really don't mind throwing each other under the bus if they think it will help them.

But the Establishment is the Establishment ... It doesn't only know one side of the aisle or the other ...
And it's pretty much a circus either way.

Good point ... The Democrats have always been better at circling the wagons no matter the garbage they are defending ...
While the Republicans really don't mind throwing each other under the bus if they think it will help them.

But the Establishment is the Establishment ... It doesn't know one side of the aisle or the other ...
And it's pretty much a circus either way.

Democrats understand sometimes you need to take one for the team

Republicans are Every Man for Himself

Republicans are Everyman for Himself

Not sometimes, every time. Just like their indoctrinated constituency, they are mindless drones.

It wasn't Pelosi, it is mindless drones that vote Democrat. They rarely think for themselves. They just do as their leader says. Even the Democrats on the Supreme Court exhibit the same type of behavior. Must be something in the water in the inner cities where most of these bots come from.

It is a cult.
Not even up for dispute.
They indoctrinate them in the educational system.
They coordinate with Big Entertainment to reinforce those ideas.
They have the Democrat Media Bubble to surround them with the same false narratives.
Anything that is not bubble cult approved, the leaders of the cult insist must be shunned as wrong or evil.
One can witness it every day on here.
They see Democrats as the default (cult) position, anything else is a deviation.
It's like the Branch Davidians all falling in line behind David Koresh.
While his abhorrent behavior was obvious to those outside of the cult - inside the cult it was the only behavior they knew.

Republicans are Every Man for Himself

Oh, Democrats will take whatever they can get ... That's no secret ... And it's a testament to their piss poor policy.
Republicans aren't any better ... They'll leave stuff on the table, free for the taking ... And neither one of them are worth a damn.

My best guess is that People need to do what we can ... And snatch as much Power away from them as possible.
There is a bright light is some cases though ... Like in my State where we have been fairly active recently nailing down things in our Constitution.

You don't hear much about it on the National scene ... Because Amendments go to the People to vote on.
The last few batches have been quite successful with more than 70% support ... And that doesn't look good as for the nitwits still playing games.

I really worry about your safety when you find out he's not going to prison.
I worry about you cultists when he does. The Orange Koolaid will be drunk.
Having your passwords cracked and sold is not the same as having personal data on someone else's laptop. At any rate, no one has made a credible claim that Hunter's laptop belongs to anyone other than him.
Again, hunter hasn't admitted it is.
Never tip your hand in poker.

And his lawyers may advise him not to. Of course, you'll be front and center accusing him of being a coward, trying to hide his illegal doings, etc. just like what is done with TRUMP!.
Naw, I just don't care. I don't care that he did legitmate business in China, I don't care if he was snorting coke off a Chinese Hooker's ass. He's a private citizen, and nothing he does has any effect on my life.

On the other hand, Trump's incompetence on Covid and the economy cost me real money.

He was under oath, that's the difference. And that's why you see people refusing to voluntarily testify, even if they don't have anything to hide. They can be dragged into areas they would simply prefer to remain private.

He was under oath, being asked about a personal matter that was not relevant to the case (according to the trial judge) on a case that was dismissed as having no legal merit (again, by the trial judge).

He might even sincerely believe that a blow job isn't actually sex. A lot of people consider oral sex to be the new third base.

Democrats understand sometimes you need to take one for the team (CULT)

Republicans are Every Man for Himself - They have Morals and Standards that they are willing to stand up for, regardless.

Seems right.

Republicans are often their own worst enemy as they think that power shouldn't be gained at the cost of integrity, while Democrats have no such core values.

Democrats understand sometimes you need to take one for the team (CULT)

Republicans are Every Man for Himself - They have Morals and Standards that they are willing to stand up for, regardless.

Seems right.

Republicans are often their own worst enemy as they think that power shouldn't be gained at the cost of integrity, while Democrats have no such core values.
Republicans surrendered their integrity decades ago

They have no actual values, nothing they believe in, no sense of good for the country

Republicans objecting to McCarthy hold press conference just now, digging their heels in objecting to him: Gaetz, Boebart, and some dude I don't know.

Democrats get things done

They certainly do. They dwindled our military, gave us record inflation, gave us a labor shortage, created a huge border problem, gave us record gasoline prices, drained our strategic supply, got us in a proxy war with Russia, destroyed the stock market, and now we're looking at what could be a major recession.

They get things done alright, but that's the problem.

Republicans objecting to McCarthy hold press conference just now, digging their heels in objecting to him: Gaetz, Boebart, and some dude I don't know.
Futile
McCarthy will be the next speaker.

See.
This is why Republicans can't win elections anymore and are on the way to extinction.
Out of sink with the majority of voters.
Being slow learners doesn't help.

The so called "red wave" predicted for November didn't materialize because voters just aren't buying what radical, extremist, Republicans are selling anymire.
Dysfunctional revenge politics. It's not what voters want.
Voters gave Rep's a RAZOR thin majority in The House as a test.
"Let's see what they do with it. Will they use this opportunity to actually get things done.....GOVERN?
Or are they going to piss it away on Benghazi investigation-like foolishness?"

If Repubs screw this up voters will be ready for a BLUE TSUNAMI in 24.
Looks lije they are already off to a bad start.

There is only one political party nowadays and that is the party of Big Government. The Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch and the Republicans are the more moderate branch.

The division in the Republican Party is between the real Conservatives and the Democrat ass kissing RINOs.

The nature of politics is that once you get elected you feel compelled to spend tax payer's money and never really consider the much more sane and fiscally responsible option of smaller government. It is a sickness all politicians have and that is what prevents the Conservatives from being the majority.

They certainly do. They dwindled our military, gave us record inflation, gave us a labor shortage, created a huge border problem, gave us record gasoline prices, drained our strategic supply, got us in a proxy war with Russia, destroyed the stock market, and now we're looking at what could be a major recession.

They get things done alright, but that's the problem.
nice try…but patently false

I worry about you cultists when he does. The Orange Koolaid will be drunk.
Nah, it's the logistics of the Secret Service. The absolute worst that they could do to him would be house arrest in the most opulent surroundings you could imagine. Heck, Quid Pro could pardon him "for the sake of the country" (really to avoid a civil war) and really piss him off.
Again, hunter hasn't admitted it is.
Never tip your hand in poker.

Naw, I just don't care. I don't care that he did legitmate business in China, I don't care if he was snorting coke off a Chinese Hooker's ass. He's a private citizen, and nothing he does has any effect on my life.

On the other hand, Trump's incompetence on Covid and the economy cost me real money.
If Quid Pro is revealed to have been peddling access to the White House through Hunter or getting kickbacks from any of Hunter's illicit deals, it matters and is simply irrelevant how many times you pop up to assure everyone that you don't care about it.
He was under oath, being asked about a personal matter that was not relevant to the case (according to the trial judge) on a case that was dismissed as having no legal merit (again, by the trial judge).

He might even sincerely believe that a blow job isn't actually sex. A lot of people consider oral sex to be the new third base.
It really doesn't matter, he lied to the court while under oath, and that's what got him in trouble. Whether he believed oral sex isn't sex is also irrelevant because he knew what he was being asked. Your excuse would never fly in court. "Did you steal the car?". "I don't consider what I did to be stealing, so I'll say no". It's all a moot point anyway, because no matter how often you stomp your feet, they're not going to take your feelz into account in court trials. They just aren't.

This is why Republicans can't win elections anymore and are on the way to extinction.

Weird
Republicans received roughly 5 million more votes than Dems.
It probably should have been even more, but still pretty good for a party on its way to extinction, yes

Weird
Republicans received roughly 5 million more votes than Dems.
It probably should have been even more, but still pretty good for a party on its way to extinction, yes

Oh come on now, you know what they say is true. We are going into extinction. How do I know? They've been telling us that for over 30 years now.

See.
Out of sink with the majority of voters.
Being slow learners doesn't help.

The so called "red wave" predicted for November didn't materialize because voters just aren't buying what radical, extremist, Republicans are selling anymire.
Dysfunctional revenge politics. It's not what voters want.
Voters gave Rep's a RAZOR thin majority in The House as a test.
"Let's see what they do with it. Will they use this opportunity to actually get things done.....GOVERN?
Or are they going to piss it away on Benghazi investigation-like foolishness?"

If Repubs screw this up voters will be ready for a BLUE TSUNAMI in 24.
Looks lije they are already off to a bad start.
Oh please , you are a moron. Get orange man is what democrats did for 6 years . Idiot.

Forum List

Back