🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First Paycheck Since the New Tax Rates Were Enacted

You ever notice the people that health care didn't go up or get a raise is the lefties on here?

Lol

They don't work ..

Real Men don't complain about working hard and paying taxes.

Then why are blue state sissy boys like yourself trying to sue over it? Pay your damn taxes and shut up

Cuomo says East Coast states will sue feds, looking to thwart key piece of tax overhaul

Blue States tend to be donor States; unlike allegedly low tax, welfare queen red States.

You ever notice the people that health care didn't go up or get a raise is the lefties on here?

Lol

They don't work ..

Then why are blue state sissy boys like yourself trying to sue over it? Pay your damn taxes and shut up

Cuomo says East Coast states will sue feds, looking to thwart key piece of tax overhaul

Blue States tend to be donor States; unlike allegedly low tax, welfare queen red States.

Again why blue state's being sissys and refuse to taxes?

Oh yea you love taxes when you don't have to pay it.

Lol

They don't work ..

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

"Without a doubt. California is a donor state to the federal Treasury," California’s new Democratic Attorney General Xavier Becerra told NPR in January. "We always, as taxpayers in the state of California, pay more in taxes than we get back to our state. And so we’re going to fight where we need to to make sure that we get the resources that we provided to the federal Treasury."--http://www.politifact.com/california/article/2017/feb/14/does-california-give-more-it-gets-dc/

Lol

They don't work ..

"Without a doubt. California is a donor state to the federal Treasury," California’s new Democratic Attorney General Xavier Becerra told NPR in January. "We always, as taxpayers in the state of California, pay more in taxes than we get back to our state. And so we’re going to fight where we need to to make sure that we get the resources that we provided to the federal Treasury."--http://www.politifact.com/california/article/2017/feb/14/does-california-give-more-it-gets-dc/

Nobody takes you seriously on here Duffy

Nobody takes you seriously on here Duffy
Who cares what women who are too chicken to make an appointment for full body massage, think.

I saw the statement for my first paycheck for this Friday that uses the new tax rates. I cleared an extra $70. I get paid every two weeks so over the year that amount will be $1820. My wife's should be similar since we make about the same amount. Plus throw in the extra $1,000 child tax credit and by the end of this year we'll have an extra $4,000 to $5,000 in our pockets we wouldn't have had if the new tax legislation hadn't passed. I can use a lot of this money to pay down my student loans faster. We've also talked about redoing our master bathroom.

When will Democrats stop lying and claiming that this legislation won't help the middle class?
What is the percentage that the seventy dollars won't be there for the rest of your work years?

Republican inflation is so bad that strippers won't take $1's any more. They will only allow you to tuck $5's or larger. That tax cut is way smaller & far behind the inflation caused by anticipation front runners.

I saw the statement for my first paycheck for this Friday that uses the new tax rates. I cleared an extra $70. I get paid every two weeks so over the year that amount will be $1820. My wife's should be similar since we make about the same amount. Plus throw in the extra $1,000 child tax credit and by the end of this year we'll have an extra $4,000 to $5,000 in our pockets we wouldn't have had if the new tax legislation hadn't passed. I can use a lot of this money to pay down my student loans faster. We've also talked about redoing our master bathroom.

When will Democrats stop lying and claiming that this legislation won't help the middle class?

The money going into your pocket is added to the national debt to the tune of $1.5 trillion a year.

Exactly how is borrowing over a trillion dollars a 'tax cut'? Why not just take your credit card to the bank and charge $10,000 on it and have a party because you now have $10,000! Cons you have no concept of how an economy or money work. You whine incessantly about having to pay for someone else when the government hands out money, but as soon as your hand is out and the government is putting someone else's money in YOUR hands and labels it a 'tax cut' you piss yourself with joy.

The money going into your pocket is added to the national debt to the tune of $1.5 trillion a year.

Exactly how is borrowing over a trillion dollars a 'tax cut'? Why not just take your credit card to the bank and charge $10,000 on it and have a party because you now have $10,000! Cons you have no concept of how an economy or money work. You whine incessantly about having to pay for someone else when the government hands out money, but as soon as your hand is out and the government is putting someone else's money in YOUR hands and labels it a 'tax cut' you piss yourself with joy.

Holy Bad Liberal Math!!!

Damn, Trump's tax cut is enormous!!!
What's that, 8% of GDP?

as your hand is out and the government is putting someone else's money in YOUR hands and labels it a 'tax cut'

My tax cut is putting my own money back in my own pocket.

Because demos have resorted to hating Trump at all cost. There's no more substance with them. Especially if the facts are real. Their agenda is to take down Trump. Even if it's selling out the country.

Where was this concern of yours the prior eight years when the national debt nearly doubled?

Republican inflation is so bad that strippers won't take $1's any more. They will only allow you to tuck $5's or larger. That tax cut is way smaller & far behind the inflation caused by anticipation front runners.

Your worship of debauchery like 'Stripping' is duly noted. You're a depraved Illuminati slave. Find God my friend. God bless.

Say what? Trumps tax cut is 1.5 trillion a year?

Lmfao....

Retard allert...

Well, thing is, when the Gov. gives the public more money to blow it creates goods, jobs and services. More goods, jobs and services creates more tax opportunities. It's simple cause and effect Issac Newton

Well, thing is, when the Gov. gives the public more money to blow it creates goods, jobs and services. More goods, jobs and services creates more tax opportunities. It's simple cause and effect Issac Newton

It's borrowed money, Jesus H you say things that a five year old knows. Hand out free money and people spend it. NO SHIT? Odd how cons love it when the government hands out free taxpayer money to already wealthy corporations and individuals, but they lose their minds when it is given to human beings that actually need to eat or send their kids to the doctor.

Either way it is money borrowed from the American taxpayer to hand over to the wealthy. It is a transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class, via taxes, to the wealthy. It is the Republican government taking money from the poor and middle class and saying "that's not yours" and then giving it to Exxon.

It's borrowed money, Jesus H you say things that a five year old knows. Hand out free money and people spend it. NO SHIT? Odd how cons love it when the government hands out free taxpayer money to already wealthy corporations and individuals, but they lose their minds when it is given to human beings that actually need to eat or send their kids to the doctor.

Either way it is money borrowed from the American taxpayer to hand over to the wealthy. It is a transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class, via taxes, to the wealthy. It is the Republican government taking money from the poor and middle class and saying "that's not yours" and then giving it to Exxon.

What free money has been handed to wealthy individuals and corporations? What money has been transferred from poor people to rich people? Give me the name of a poor person whose money was handed over to Exxon.

Forum List

Back