🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

First Paycheck Since the New Tax Rates Were Enacted

It's borrowed money, Jesus H you say things that a five year old knows. Hand out free money and people spend it. NO SHIT? Odd how cons love it when the government hands out free taxpayer money to already wealthy corporations and individuals, but they lose their minds when it is given to human beings that actually need to eat or send their kids to the doctor.

Either way it is money borrowed from the American taxpayer to hand over to the wealthy. It is a transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class, via taxes, to the wealthy. It is the Republican government taking money from the poor and middle class and saying "that's not yours" and then giving it to Exxon.

What free money has been handed to wealthy individuals and corporations? What money has been transferred from poor people to rich people? Give me the name of a poor person whose money was handed over to Exxon.

Free money we don't have
Free money that is borrowed
All to give to those who do not need it

It's borrowed money, Jesus H you say things that a five year old knows. Hand out free money and people spend it. NO SHIT? Odd how cons love it when the government hands out free taxpayer money to already wealthy corporations and individuals, but they lose their minds when it is given to human beings that actually need to eat or send their kids to the doctor.

Either way it is money borrowed from the American taxpayer to hand over to the wealthy. It is a transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class, via taxes, to the wealthy. It is the Republican government taking money from the poor and middle class and saying "that's not yours" and then giving it to Exxon.

What free money has been handed to wealthy individuals and corporations? What money has been transferred from poor people to rich people? Give me the name of a poor person whose money was handed over to Exxon.

Free money we don't have

Again, whose money was given to them? Is it your premise that someone wrote a check from the government to Exxon or any other corporation?

My wife works for a large bank and makes middle-class money at about $65,000/ year and got a $11.47 A week raise. Yup big middle class tax cut.

How big was the tax cut the Dems gave your wife?

Not the point since they did brag of this yyyyyuuuuugggggeeee tax cut that shockingly does not exist for the middle-class. And remember this was going to hurt Rump, bleev me.

My wife works for a large bank and makes middle-class money at about $65,000/ year and got a $11.47 A week raise. Yup big middle class tax cut.

Sounds like something you should take up with the State of Ohio.

Not the point since they did brag of this yyyyyuuuuugggggeeee tax cut that shockingly does not exist for the middle-class. And remember this was going to hurt Rump, bleev me.

Except as I pointed out to you in my opening post, it does. I cleared an extra $70 in my paycheck this past Friday. As I said in the previous post, take you grievance up with the State of Ohio. We have no state income tax in Nevada.

Sounds like something you should take up with the State of Ohio.

I do not know why since it is a federal tax, or am I missing something? It is possible I am not a tax expert.

Ohio implements a state income tax, so they are taking part of that. We have no income tax in Nevada so I get the full tax cut in my check.

Not the point

How big was the tax cut you got from Bill Clinton in 1993?

Free money we don't have

Again, whose money was given to them? Is it your premise that someone wrote a check from the government to Exxon or any other corporation?

Our society used to get $1.5 trillion more from corporations to pay for schools, infrastructure, defense, healthcare, social programs

All of which benefit corporations which they no longer support

Not the point

Dems never made a claim for a yuyyuuuuggggeeee tax cut. And yes Bill did raise taxes, as did HE and Raygun.

Federal taxes never go to the people, they go to career politicians/deep state...

Free money we don't have

Our society used to get $1.5 trillion more from corporations to pay for schools, infrastructure, defense, healthcare, social programs

All of which benefit corporations which they no longer support
:boohoo:
:fu:

Not the point

Dems never made a claim for a yuyyuuuuggggeeee tax cut. And yes Bill did raise taxes, as did HE and Raygun.

Bill Clinton promised the middle class a tax cut....he lied.
He raised taxes on the middle class instead.

Reagan cut taxes on the middle class.
Bush cut taxes on the middle class.
Trump cut taxes on the middle class.

Face it.......Dems suck.

You are an asshole.

First in line to blame Obama for deficit from extension of Bush's tax cuts, but now have no idea what tax-cuts he gave?

Trump claims his tax cuts will be the largest in history, Obama's were larger

And you are a dumbass. You can send any tax cut you receive back to the IRS,

Forum List

Back