First results in Nevada: Bernie 42, Biden 19% (Trump is screwed. The Bern is kicking ass)

I don't think Donald Trump knows what kind of electoral phenomenon is about to hit him.
The primaries are practically over. It's Bernie vs. the unpopular Donald Trump.

I don't think you could understand the difference between day and night.

Trump has everything he needs to address the problem with illegals. He has full control. Always with the excuses.

I agree. Anyone here illegally should be deported immediately. Is that what Stein ran on?

No, as that is impossible.
Its not impossible

its our country and we have a right to enforce our immigration laws

But practically speaking some illegals will be allowed to stay

the question is what the criteria will be

Most all will be allowed to stay.
Probably so if the far left is in control

with millions more behind them till America isnt America anymore

No, with anyone in control.

No, as that is impossible.
Its not impossible

Odd how we selectively enforce federal law.

All illegal aliens should be deported. That’s the law. Those who don’t like it should change the law.

So the question is why do we selectively enforce our laws? That's what business wants. They want the cheap labor so the laws are not enforced.
How does cheap labor help business?

if everyone hires cheap labor there is no competitive edge for anyone and no extra profit

I concede that some retarded souls at the Chamber of Commerce think they need illegals

but its bullshit

Everyone doesn't pay cheap labor. You note so yourself. Some believe they need it and they get it.

Bernie wants to expand two things that we already know suck.

People fully support Medicare and public education. Go ahead, have Trump run on ending both of them.
And this right here is what the problem is and will remain, regardless of what Trump does.

Supporting programs people largely support is the problem? LOL
Supporting programs that have no business existing is the problem.

Everything you want, I want us to get rid of.

I want the government cut by half and at least 70% of the departments eliminated.
I want our troops home and the world can just go fuck itself until it comes to its senses.
I want the media to stop lying to the American people on behalf of a political party.
I want the power of the people to return to them in the form of more powerful individual states.

Mostly, I want the fucking government to leave the people alone.

So is that what you are going to vote for or are you going to vote for more of the same?
More of the same is voting Democrat or Bernie.

Screenshot_20200222-174432.png

I don't think Donald Trump knows what kind of electoral phenomenon is about to hit him.
#FeelTheBern
Sahil Kapur on Twitter

:lmao:

People fully support Medicare and public education. Go ahead, have Trump run on ending both of them.
And this right here is what the problem is and will remain, regardless of what Trump does.

I want the government cut by half and at least 70% of the departments eliminated.
I want our troops home and the world can just go fuck itself until it comes to its senses.
I want the media to stop lying to the American people on behalf of a political party.
I want the power of the people to return to them in the form of more powerful individual states.

So is that what you are going to vote for or are you going to vote for more of the same?

Despite what you say, people support these programs.

Yeah, and look at what it has gotten us. 23T and counting.

No, we pay for Medicare and public schools. What we don't pay for is bail outs and wars.

No, we pay for Medicare and public schools. What we don't pay for is bail outs and wars.
Incorrect. We don't pay for any of it. We borrow all of it.

40 years of high government interference in society and not a single issue has ever been resolved. We still have poverty, we still have wars, we still have dysfunctional schools, we still have a failing infrastructure and to put the topping on all of that, we are setting the entire nation up to be dependents on government.

We don't even teach people how to survive without government, and when government fails, as it always does, the carnage is going to on a scale that would make every humanist genocide look like childs play.

Neither party has an answer to anything but securing their own power and wealth. You and the rest fall for it each and every time you argue that the people need this and the people need that.

Public education is financed locally. The vast majority of places not being able to do it with debt. It's being paid for. We specifically pay for Medicare out of every paycheck. I think we should do this with bail outs and war also.

40 years of high government interference in society and not a single issue has ever been resolved. We still have poverty, we still have wars, we still have dysfunctional schools, we still have a failing infrastructure and to put the topping on all of that, we are setting the entire nation up to be dependents on government.

We don't even teach people how to survive without government, and when government fails, as it always does, the carnage is going to on a scale that would make every humanist genocide look like childs play.

Neither party has an answer to anything but securing their own power and wealth. You and the rest fall for it each and every time you argue that the people need this and the people need that.

All I see you doing is ranting.

Public education is financed locally. The vast majority of places not being able to do it with debt. It's being paid for. We specifically pay for Medicare out of every paycheck. I think we should do this with bail outs and war also.

Ranting? Maybe open your eyes to the world around you.

You cannot name an issue we have today that we did not have 50 years ago. It never gets fixed, it never gets resolved, but we sure go deep into debt for it.

Isn't it people like you that say we need taxes to pay for the roads and the schools and all that other stuff?

Take a look at the Federal budget and tell me, why do we have a road budget at the federal level if it is all financed locally? Why do we have a Dept of Education and an education budget at the federal level when schools are financed locally?

Bernie Sanders is just the next conman looking to further the enslavement to the citizenry to the government.

You cannot name an issue we have today that we did not have 50 years ago. It never gets fixed, it never gets resolved, but we sure go deep into debt for it.

Isn't it people like you that say we need taxes to pay for the roads and the schools and all that other stuff?

No, like you I think it all can be had for free. LOL

Take a look at the Federal budget and tell me, why do we have a road budget at the federal level if it is all financed locally? Why do we have a Dept of Education and an education budget at the federal level when schools are financed locally?

Bernie Sanders is just the next conman looking to further the enslavement to the citizenry to the government.

I don't mind dismantling the Department of Education but things still have to be paid for and people still overwhelmingly support that.

I don't mind dismantling the Department of Education but things still have to be paid for and people still overwhelmingly support that.
People voted for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. People are stupid.

I think we need to dismantle 75% of it. The Federal government has only one primary responsibility.

To act as our representatives to the world. Foreign policy is the ONLY thing that the Feds should be working on.

Everything else needs to be done at the State level, including medicare/medicaid and no government should be involved in healthcare.

Get government out of what it doesn't belong in and you'll see things become affordable again.

People voted for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. People are stupid.

I have no idea how they became the two main choices.

I think we need to dismantle 75% of it. The Federal government has only one primary responsibility.

To act as our representatives to the world. Foreign policy is the ONLY thing that the Feds should be working on.

Everything else needs to be done at the State level, including medicare/medicaid and no government should be involved in healthcare.

Get government out of what it doesn't belong in and you'll see things become affordable again.

Then you need to find someone that can do that.

Its not impossible

All illegal aliens should be deported. That’s the law. Those who don’t like it should change the law.

So the question is why do we selectively enforce our laws? That's what business wants. They want the cheap labor so the laws are not enforced.

if everyone hires cheap labor there is no competitive edge for anyone and no extra profit

I concede that some retarded souls at the Chamber of Commerce think they need illegals

but its bullshit

Everyone doesn't pay cheap labor. You note so yourself. Some believe they need it and they get it.
His point went right over your head, obviously.

The only reason they get it is because of open-borders douchebags like you.

but its bullshit

You are the one defending why they are here. I can understand the attraction to Trump from those like yourself. Say one thing but actually support another.

#FeelTheBern

If the Democrats nominate Commie Bernie, they'll lose by McGovern level margins.

but its bullshit

You are the one defending why they are here. I can understand the attraction to Trump from those like yourself. Say one thing but actually support another.
Defending why who is here?

illegal aliens?

they should be deported by the government not Joe the Businessman

but its bullshit

illegal aliens?

The government isn't because that is not what Joe the Businessman wants and what he wants he gets.

but its bullshit

illegal aliens?

The government isn't because that is not what Joe the Businessman wants and what he wants he gets.
Do you think you know all the Joes?

you really dont understand the situation at all

Forum List

Back