First RFK, Jr. now Tulsi Gabbard: big-name Dems are endorsing Trump

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
The Democrats' unprecedented attack on our democracy has pushed prominent former Democrats to the Trump camp.

Sane Democrats like RFK, Jr. and Tulsi understand what's at stake.

It's good vs. evil.

Full Circle: Former Democrat Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Endorses Trump​

"I am proud to stand here before you today, whether you're a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent," Gabbard said. "If you love our country, as I do, if you cherish peace and freedom as we do, I invite you to join me in doing all that we can to save our country and elect President Donald J. Trump and send him back to the White House to do the tough work of saving our country and serving the people."

I can see the ad now. A herd of crazy cats jumping insanely in a fenced enclosure

TG jumped ship from the democrats months ago. I believe she was already supporting Trump but probably not officially part of his campaign.

Well, Tulsi famously handed Kamala Harris her ass in the 2020 debates, so Trump recruited her to help him prep for the debate that Harris will likely run away from.

Now she's taken the step of publicly endorsing Trump, just as RFK, Jr. did late last week.

RFK, Jr. alluded to the fact that more Dems would be joining the Trump camp, and I think this is the first of many more.

The Democrats' unprecedented attack on our democracy has pushed prominent former Democrats to the Trump camp.

It's good vs. evil.

Full Circle: Former Democrat Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Endorses Trump​

"I am proud to stand here before you today, whether you're a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent," Gabbard said. "If you love our country, as I do, if you cherish peace and freedom as we do, I invite you to join me in doing all that we can to save our country and elect President Donald J. Trump and send him back to the White House to do the tough work of saving our country and serving the people."

Big name Dems???? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A whack-a-doodle and a has-been.

Well, Tulsi famously handed Kamala Harris her ass in the 2020 debates, so Trump recruited her to help him prep for the debate that Harris will likely run away from.

Now she's taken the step of publicly endorsing Trump, just as JFK, Jr. did late last week.

JFK, Jr. alluded to the fact that more Dems would be joining the Trump camp, and I think this is the first of many more.
RFKJ. JFKJ died many years ago.

BIG NAMES!

1724700004364.jpeg

Nobody wants to be associated with that sloppy fuck or the AWOL deserter that guzzles horse jizz.

Yes, they'll vote them. Because they don't represent a threat to child molesters and other depraved lowlifes. But they're not going to cheerlead that subhuman garbage.

TamponTim on a date.... this is actually cute.

It's good vs. evil.

She was always too good-looking and thin to be a Democrat. This is probably a bigger endorsement than RFK Jr.

It's good vs. evil.

Do you feel stupid yet?

Forum List

Back