First you create a swamp, and then you drain it?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In his resignation letter to Trump, obtained by The Associated Press, Pruitt expressed no regrets.

Most corrupt slime balls, in Trump's cabinet SHOULD express "no regrets".....After all, they are a reflection of the slime-ball-in-chief.

So, who will take Pruitt's "illustrious" seat?.......EPA Deputy Administrator Andrew Wheeler, a former coal industry lobbyist, will take the helm as acting administrator starting Monday.

Add scum bag's Pruitt name to this LIST

upload_2018-7-5_17-5-56.png

Yes and your point?
What was the reason they resigned? Some were obama holdovers and needed to be fired some were leaking classified material
And some got caught up with the lies of the media steel dossier
Many will be fired and charges brought up against them.

Democrats do the same thing but I never saw a list like that even when Hussein's A.G. was forced to resign over the insanity of "op-Fast/Furious". Rather than fire the babe, Barry Hussein protected his IRS chief even when she was subpoenaed to testify about corruption in the administration. The political world was a freaking swamp during the Hussein administration and holdovers in the FBI might still be indicted for treason.

Yes and your point?
What was the reason they resigned? Some were obama holdovers and needed to be fired some were leaking classified material

Yo...................Retarded Rebecca.................Pruitt is the one we are talking about here, and he is the one that resigned. And.................hate to tell you...........but Pruitt wasn't a leaker, wasn't caught up in the "lies of the media steel dossier", and he wasn't an Obama holdover.

Pruitt was nominated and appointed by Trump himself, which is why the OP said that Trump was filling the swamp first and then draining it. And, Pruitt is one of the bigger swamp monsters out there.

Today it came out that in addition to using his office to lobby to get a Chick Fil A franchise for his wife, and in addition to those really questionable travel policies that are expensive, he was using his government issued credit card for personal expenses. I know that when I came to Amarillo to run the MEPS, one of the things that they gave me was a credit card to be used for OFFICIAL things only (food while TAD, gas, expenses related to official travel), and it had a limit of 50,000 (why I had no idea). We were told to use it if it was official, but to never use it for personal expenses. Some recruiters were unable to handle the responsibility and used it to buy crap like bikes and jet skis. They were caught (usually within 2 months of purchasing the stuff), and if it was over a certain amount, they were given courts martial and brig time. If it was less, they were sent to NJP, usually fined and reduced a rank, told to pay back what they spent, and sent out to the fleet.

With the amount of crap Pruitt has done to abuse his expense account, if he had been in my recruiting district, he would have been sent to jail.

• Banned
Yes and your point?

have another tall glass of orange kool-aid...but first , make sure you get your head out of Trump's ass.

Big mistake to accept Pruitt's resignation....big mistake...the next guy will get just as much heat....the one thing the dems really care about is the hoax of global warming continuing.....

Yes and your point?

Yo...................Retarded Rebecca.................Pruitt is the one we are talking about here, and he is the one that resigned. And.................hate to tell you...........but Pruitt wasn't a leaker, wasn't caught up in the "lies of the media steel dossier", and he wasn't an Obama holdover.

Pruitt was nominated and appointed by Trump himself, which is why the OP said that Trump was filling the swamp first and then draining it. And, Pruitt is one of the bigger swamp monsters out there.

Today it came out that in addition to using his office to lobby to get a Chick Fil A franchise for his wife, and in addition to those really questionable travel policies that are expensive, he was using his government issued credit card for personal expenses. I know that when I came to Amarillo to run the MEPS, one of the things that they gave me was a credit card to be used for OFFICIAL things only (food while TAD, gas, expenses related to official travel), and it had a limit of 50,000 (why I had no idea). We were told to use it if it was official, but to never use it for personal expenses. Some recruiters were unable to handle the responsibility and used it to buy crap like bikes and jet skis. They were caught (usually within 2 months of purchasing the stuff), and if it was over a certain amount, they were given courts martial and brig time. If it was less, they were sent to NJP, usually fined and reduced a rank, told to pay back what they spent, and sent out to the fleet.

With the amount of crap Pruitt has done to abuse his expense account, if he had been in my recruiting district, he would have been sent to jail.
Pull your head out of your ass sailor Moon
Get that TDS CHECKED
It's terrible kicking the shit out of a mentally incompetent liberal.

Big mistake to accept Pruitt's resignation....big mistake...the next guy will get just as much heat....the one thing the dems really care about is the hoax of global warming continuing.....

Place your head back up your ass....Hoax, correct???.......LOL

images

Yes and your point?

have another tall glass of orange kool-aid...but first , make sure you get your head out of Trump's ass.
Sure so says TDS overdrive.

Place your head back up your ass....Hoax, correct???.......LOL
If the global temperature never changed none of us would be here...the accusation that our living and our existence endangers the planet is silly unless you are a money and power hungry global politician....or a sucker like you....

Yes and your point?

LOL

upload_2018-7-5_17-47-23.png

Yes and your point?

Get that TDS CHECKED

I noticed all you could do is throw insults. Guess you can't actually discuss the topic in question, can you? Trump appointed Pruitt. No, Pruitt isn't an Obama holdover, a leaker or anything else you were trying to put on him.

He's just an incompetent ass who thinks he's more important than he actually is, and is also woefully misusing government funds.

Like I said, when I was in recruiting, I had a government issued credit card with a 50,000 limit on it for use for OFFICIAL business only. If I would have gotten caught using mine for personal reasons like Pruitt did, I would have gone to Captain's Mast and been busted and sent back to the fleet at a minimum. Maximum would have been a trip to Kansas for some brig time and a dishonorable discharge. Why hasn't Pruitt been brought up on charges for this? Anyone who did what he did and was in the military would be in jail.

Yes and your point?

Get that TDS CHECKED

I noticed all you could do is throw insults. Guess you can't actually discuss the topic in question, can you? Trump appointed Pruitt. No, Pruitt isn't an Obama holdover, a leaker or anything else you were trying to put on him.

He's just an incompetent ass who thinks he's more important than he actually is, and is also woefully misusing government funds.

Like I said, when I was in recruiting, I had a government issued credit card with a 50,000 limit on it for use for OFFICIAL business only. If I would have gotten caught using mine for personal reasons like Pruitt did, I would have gone to Captain's Mast and been busted and sent back to the fleet at a minimum. Maximum would have been a trip to Kansas for some brig time and a dishonorable discharge. Why hasn't Pruitt been brought up on charges for this? Anyone who did what he did and was in the military would be in jail.
Maybe you need to read your ost again you started with the insults I just advised you that you needed to get your TDS checked

Forum List

Back