First you create a swamp, and then you drain it?

In his resignation letter to Trump, obtained by The Associated Press, Pruitt expressed no regrets.

Most corrupt slime balls, in Trump's cabinet SHOULD express "no regrets".....After all, they are a reflection of the slime-ball-in-chief.

So, who will take Pruitt's "illustrious" seat?.......EPA Deputy Administrator Andrew Wheeler, a former coal industry lobbyist, will take the helm as acting administrator starting Monday.

Add scum bag's Pruitt name to this LIST

View attachment 203129
Pruitt is yet another failure in a failed ‘administration.’

Was your progress measured in stages at the home?
Poor little bulldog licking your ass made you easily susceptible to TDS

I'll take that as a yes.
of course, your TDS will influence you to see things that aren't there, and licking your asshole brought your TDS to the surface. If you stop licking your asshole bulldog. you might actually be treatable.

Is that the advice they gave you in the home?
Bulldog your TDS is causing you to venture into the no family attack rules violation, but do continue I enjoy a TDS influence liberal running amok.

I haven't said anything about family. I would call you nuts, but I don't want to trigger a setback where you would end up back at the home under supervision again. So tell me your take on Trump's swamp.

Who gives a shit. Conservatives will win huge in November and Trump will easily be reelected.
You see, libs are running on raising taxes, open borders, and men in women's bathrooms. They have NOTHING.

Poor little bulldog licking your ass made you easily susceptible to TDS

I'll take that as a yes.
of course, your TDS will influence you to see things that aren't there, and licking your asshole brought your TDS to the surface. If you stop licking your asshole bulldog. you might actually be treatable.

Bulldog your TDS is causing you to venture into the no family attack rules violation, but do continue I enjoy a TDS influence liberal running amok.

I haven't said anything about family. I would call you nuts, but I don't want to trigger a setback where you would end up back at the home under supervision again. So tell me your take on Trump's swamp.
TDS caused you to be forgetful?
Who are the "THEY" at home were you talking about?
I guess your TDS blocks out what a family is.

I'll take that as a yes.

They would be the administrators, nurses, therapists, and anyone else who was involved in your treatment.

They would be the administrators, nurses, therapists, and anyone else who was involved in your treatment.
sure that was what you meant lol, "did they teach you at home" was one of your questions I seem to recall, Nevertheless
Little Bulldog go sit in the corner keep licking your ass, and by all means, have your handler get you some dog biscuits

Forum List

Back