FISA - Why Trumps "Tweet" was correct but doesnt matter...

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
THE CURRENT FISA WARRANT for global surveillance of US citizens is still good. Every phone and electronic transmission of any kind in the US is recorded and stored by the NSA since late 2002. THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY IS BEING WIRE TAPPED/SURVEILLANCED!

In the normal order of business, none of it would see the light of day without a warrant. Nunes is now trying to find out who correlated, unmasked, and distributed information they had no targeted warrant to compile, unmask or distribute. THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE.

The "tweet" from Trump means nothing because in all truth, technically, HE IS RIGHT!

EVERYONE IN THE US IS BEING SURVEILLED.

Last edited:
This clear violation of the Constitution, certainly indicates something as does the silence regarding this illegality.

NSA yes.

FBI no.

Obama no.

Was it slander -- yes.

Should Trump apologize -- yes.

NSA yes.

FBI no.

Obama no.

Was it slander -- yes.

The documents of "Incidental Capture" prove that Obama and his staff were acting outside of the law and absent a targeted warrant. The coming FBI and NSA chiefs, under closed door session, means they have serious evidence of criminal conduct by the Obama admin and it must be done under lock and key to prevent our surveillance capabilities form being totally unmasked.

The push back of potential investigative Obama admin targets, from testimony/questioning, indicates they are suspects. You never question your investigation targets before having all of the facts.. The failure of the FBI chief Comey to comply with the subpoena could indicate he is withholding information from congress, at which time he becomes complicit to the criminal conduct and becomes a suspect as well.

The NSA is supposed to give up its document data but I haven't heard if it has happened yet.

Last edited:
NSA yes.

FBI no.

Obama no.

Was it slander -- yes.

The documents of "Incidental Capture" prove that Obama and his staff were acting outside of the law and absent a targeted warrant. The coming the FBI and NSA chiefs under closed door session means they have serious evidence of criminal conduct by the Obama admin and it must be done under lock and key to prevent our surveillance capabilities form being totally unmasked.

The push back of potential investigative Obama admin targets from testimony indicates they are suspects. You never question your investigation targets before having all of the facts..
Billy_Bob you certainly are a simpleton.

If I ever murder anybody like OJ did I want YOU on my jury.

They built a nice , new storage facility in Utah for this. EVERYTHING we do, phone calls, text messages, emails, everything is captured and stored. The 4th Amendment is dead.

They built a nice , new storage facility in Utah for this. EVERYTHING we do, phone calls, text messages, emails, everything is captured and stored. The 4th Amendment is dead.
Ive been inside this facility. the NSA Orem/Provo Data collection Center.. Its one massive server bank.

NSA yes.

FBI no.

Obama no.

Was it slander -- yes.

The documents of "Incidental Capture" prove that Obama and his staff were acting outside of the law and absent a targeted warrant. The coming the FBI and NSA chiefs under closed door session means they have serious evidence of criminal conduct by the Obama admin and it must be done under lock and key to prevent our surveillance capabilities form being totally unmasked.

The push back of potential investigative Obama admin targets from testimony indicates they are suspects. You never question your investigation targets before having all of the facts..
Billy_Bob you certainly are a simpleton.

If I ever murder anybody like OJ did I want YOU on my jury.
Nope... Retired LEO who investigated crimes for a living.

Your inability to know what slander is, is telling..

Ive been inside this facility. the NSA Orem/Provo Data collection Center.. Its one massive server bank.

I'd like a tour of it, but it is a sad state of affairs that it even exists.

Technically speaking Trump was 100% wrong. Having said that I understand the man is not a politician, not an intel agent & likely not very tech savvy so it is possible his intent was correct. However, as president I think it is unwise to tweet your every passing thought. If this situation warrants merit that merit is within the congress & courts not on nightly tv.

NSA yes.

FBI no.

Obama no.

Was it slander -- yes.

The documents of "Incidental Capture" prove that Obama and his staff were acting outside of the law and absent a targeted warrant. The coming FBI and NSA chiefs, under closed door session, means they have serious evidence of criminal conduct by the Obama admin and it must be done under lock and key to prevent our surveillance capabilities form being totally unmasked.

The push back of potential investigative Obama admin targets, from testimony/questioning, indicates they are suspects. You never question your investigation targets before having all of the facts.. The failure of the FBI chief Comey to comply with the subpoena could indicate he is withholding information from congress, at which time he becomes complicit to the criminal conduct and becomes a suspect as well.

The NSA is supposed to give up its document data but I haven't heard if it has happened yet.
It proves no such thing.....not yet...

The question now is, WHY they had to be unmasked in order for them to proceed with their investigations or surveillance for their surveillance info on their foreign target, to make sense.

In other words, if they were unmasked, then they were probably unmasked for a reason within the law, which means the Trump person or person's unmasked, were pertinent to the foreign target of the surveillance.

Possible TROUBLE, for the Trump campaigners that were unmasked looms in the future, as we find out more and more by the day....

NSA yes.

FBI no.

Obama no.

Was it slander -- yes.

The question now is, WHY they had to be unmasked in order for them to proceed with their investigations or surveillance for their surveillance info on their foreign target, to make sense.

In other words, if they were unmasked, then they were probably unmasked for a reason within the law, which means the Trump person or person's unmasked, were pertinent to the foreign target of the surveillance.

Possible TROUBLE, for the Trump campaigners that were unmasked looms in the future, as we find out more and more by the day....

You give the Feds WAY too much credit.

NSA yes.

FBI no.

Obama no.

Was it slander -- yes.

I like how you just make shit up & then proclaim trouble for others. You have NO IDEA what, when, where or how about "unmasking" so just stop.

Funny stuff.

Technically speaking Trump was 100% wrong. Having said that I understand the man is not a politician, not an intel agent & likely not very tech savvy so it is possible his intent was correct. However, as president I think it is unwise to tweet your every passing thought. If this situation warrants merit that merit is within the congress & courts not on nightly tv.
yes and no... Trumps terminology is lacking.. but his instincts are on the money..

NSA yes.

FBI no.

Obama no.

Was it slander -- yes.

You dont have clue..

Lets start with, where is the probable cause warrant to even begin this...

The fact these documents even exist is a crime..

Last edited:
Great OP ed at the Hill. Only loonies at this point beleive "wire tapping" meant ONLY phones.

Referring to Nunes...

"He also said that the inadvertent interceptions were then subject to “unmasking” where intelligence officials actively and knowingly attached the names of the parties to transcripts and then circulated the information widely within the intelligence community.

If true, that would clearly support a part of the president’s allegations and raise very serious questions about the improper use of surveillance. It would be Trump’s ultimate “redrum” moment.

Yet, when this disclosure was made by the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, CNN and other news outlets immediately proclaimed that it did not prove anything about the Trump allegations — again emphasizing that he said Obama “wiretapped” Trump’s phone."

Trump was right after all about the Obama administration wiretaps

NSA yes.

FBI no.

Obama no.

Was it slander -- yes.

I like how you just make shit up & then proclaim trouble for others. You have NO IDEA what, when, where or how about "unmasking" so just stop.

Funny stuff.

Nunes was very specific about the unmasking of individuals on communications that had nothing to do with Russia, Russian investigations aka the intel community was passing around private communications from the transition team aka fucking spying on the transition team and leaking.

Its a no brainer.

FOX news reporting the delivery of over 190 NSA documents to Charmian Nunes.. Waiting to hear what they contain...

Who all was unmaksed..? Will be a very telling indicator of who was the target of the unlawful surveillance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back