FISA - Why Trumps "Tweet" was correct but doesnt matter...

I dont give a shit how many times it gets explained, or how many times facts get thrown in the faces of ignorant ass, redneck, brain dead, dumbass, intellectually dishonest Chump Drones, they will NEVER have the integrity to accept The Hair Club President fucked up .. EVER.

poor pathetic idiots

I dont give a shit how many times it gets explained, or how many times facts get thrown in the faces of ignorant ass, redneck, brain dead, dumbass, intellectually dishonest Chump Drones, they will NEVER have the integrity to accept The Hair Club President fucked up .. EVER.

poor pathetic idiots
SO your good with warrant-less spying on of political opponents and CITIZENS.. Where does this lawlessness end? When your a dictator? Fucking brain dead liberal moron..

THE CURRENT FISA WARRANT for global surveillance of US citizens is still good. Every phone and electronic transmission of any kind in the US is recorded and stored by the NSA since late 2002. THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY IS BEING WIRE TAPPED/SURVEILLANCED!

In the normal order of business, none of it would see the light of day without a warrant. Nunes is now trying to find out who correlated, unmasked, and distributed information they had no targeted warrant to compile, unmask or distribute. THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE.

The "tweet" from Trump means nothing because in all truth, technically, HE IS RIGHT!

EVERYONE IN THE US IS BEING SURVEILLED.
Pseudocons were perfectly okay with this when Bush was doing it. "He's keeping us safe! Think of the children!"

But once the baton was passed to the black guy...

THE CURRENT FISA WARRANT for global surveillance of US citizens is still good. Every phone and electronic transmission of any kind in the US is recorded and stored by the NSA since late 2002. THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY IS BEING WIRE TAPPED/SURVEILLANCED!

In the normal order of business, none of it would see the light of day without a warrant. Nunes is now trying to find out who correlated, unmasked, and distributed information they had no targeted warrant to compile, unmask or distribute. THIS IS THE REAL ISSUE.

The "tweet" from Trump means nothing because in all truth, technically, HE IS RIGHT!

Pseudocons were perfectly okay with this when Bush was doing it. "He's keeping us safe! Think of the children!"

Once it began being abused by the previous admin no one was safe. Now we know there are Crocodiles in the DC swamp. Its time to go Crock hunting..

The previous admin used this as a weapon and I bet if we look back far enough, the IRS and a few other things were used together.. You don't get this over confident and blatant overnight.

Last edited:

Once it began being abused by the previous admin no one was safe.
It was FAR more abused during the Bush regime, rube. Bush locked up and killed innocent people.

The previous admin used this as a weapon and I bet if we look back far enough, the IRS and a few other things were used together.. You don't get this over confident and blatant overnight.
Obama never ordered the IRS to do anything. That's a bullshit meme meant for parroting by tards like yourself. Your credulity and willful stupidity are exploited by the New York huckster Donald Trump to great personal success.

Just look at yourself.

Trump lied to you. He lied. And you sit there twisting and turning your creduloid brain in some sick Orwellian play to try to come to terms with his lies.

The Fake President lies to you, and you just sit there and take it.

Sad.

The sooner you get off the Alternative Facts train, the better off you will be.

j0pmg53e_u53cor_1c9h7lf.png

NSA yes.

FBI no.

Obama no.

Was it slander -- yes.

Should Trump apologize -- yes.
The documents of "Incidental Capture" prove that Obama and his staff were acting outside of the law and absent a targeted warrant. The coming FBI and NSA chiefs, under closed door session, means they have serious evidence of criminal conduct by the Obama admin and it must be done under lock and key to prevent our surveillance capabilities form being totally unmasked.

The push back of potential investigative Obama admin targets, from testimony/questioning, indicates they are suspects. You never question your investigation targets before having all of the facts.. The failure of the FBI chief Comey to comply with the subpoena could indicate he is withholding information from congress, at which time he becomes complicit to the criminal conduct and becomes a suspect as well.

The NSA is supposed to give up its document data but I haven't heard if it has happened yet.
It proves no such thing.....not yet...

The question now is, WHY they had to be unmasked in order for them to proceed with their investigations or surveillance for their surveillance info on their foreign target, to make sense.

In other words, if they were unmasked, then they were probably unmasked for a reason within the law, which means the Trump person or person's unmasked, were pertinent to the foreign target of the surveillance.

Possible TROUBLE, for the Trump campaigners that were unmasked looms in the future, as we find out more and more by the day....
I like how you just make shit up & then proclaim trouble for others. You have NO IDEA what, when, where or how about "unmasking" so just stop.

Funny stuff.

She does it all the time.

Just look at yourself.

Trump lied to you. He lied. And you sit there twisting and turning your creduloid brain in some sick Orwellian play to try to come to terms with his lies.

Sad.

You really should take your meds..

I've investigated white collar crime.. Whats being exposed here is beyond treasonous.

Just look at yourself.

Sad.

I've investigated white collar crime.. Whats being exposed here is beyond treasonous.
Trump lied to you. Obama did not order his phones tapped. Obama did not ask GCHQ to tap Trump's phones, either.

Look at you. You are just sitting there and taking it.

Trump lied to you. Get off the Alternative Facts train, rube.

Just look at yourself.

Sad.

Trump lied to you. Obama did not order his phones tapped. Obama did not ask GCHQ to tap Trump's phones, either.

LOL, prove it kid.

Just look at yourself.

Sad.

LOL, prove it kid.
The burden of proof is on Obama and you tards. He made the claim, and the tards have parroted it without a shred of proof.

Take a class in logic and critical thinking, punk.

Here, let me give you a head start on that education you so sorely need: You just made an argument from ignorance.

Look at these Chumps. Trying to convince themselves the President of the United States blowing up his integrity for nothing more than cheap political points and ego does not matter.

When our country is facing a crisis and the President needs the citizens of this nation and other world leaders to bleev him, they won't. Because he demonstrates on a daily basis he is a pathological liar. And when caught in a lie, he doubles down and lies again.

Trump is a liar, wrapped in a lying crust, with a liar filling.

And the dumb rubes just lie there face down, and let the huckster have his way with their gaping asses.

Just look at yourself.

Sad.

LOL, prove it kid.
The burden of proof is on Obama and you tards. He made the claim, and the tards have parroted it without a shred of proof.

Here, let me give you a head start on that education you so sorely need: You just made an argument from ignorance.

Oh look, the little boy likes to call people names, how cute. C'mon kid, you made the claim that there is nothing there, so you either have some proof or you're just pulling it out of your backside, knowing you it's the latter. The truth you don't know anything about it, you just like to pound your chest and try to be a big man ;)

Here, let me give you a head start on that education you so sorely need: You just made an argument from ignorance.[/QUOTE]

OK, just so I'm clear on what you said... So "the burden of proof is on Obama" how do you propose getting it? You being the one espousing "logic" and "critical thinking"....

Tell us more please.....

OK, just so I'm clear on what you said... So "the burden of proof is on Obama" how do you propose getting it? You being the one espousing "logic" and "critical thinking"....

Tell us more please.....[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, g knows everything about everything, just ask him.

Just look at yourself.

Sad.

LOL, prove it kid.

I have certifications from the FBI and CIA spanning 35 years now.. You have what, a hand full of a polished turd?

Just look at yourself.

Sad.

LOL, prove it kid.

I have certifications from the FBI and CIA spanning 35 years now.. You have what, a hand full of a polished turd?

His ego writes checks his brain can't cash.

Forum List

Back