Fiscal Cliff Deal Reached: White House, Hill Leaders Agree To Delay Sequester

I am highly impressed the house passed it so easily.

Yeah. One step closer to being "Europe". Just remember that it is all on Barry. "Let me say this again...no one, making less than $250,000 per year will see their taxes go up one penny. Not their payroll taxes, not their dividends, not their estate taxes, nothing"

My Wife and I will see an immediate payroll tax increase of $2,400 annually.

Barry Obama is a liar and a thief. PERIOD. End of story.

Not even into his second term and he has already added 4 TRILLION to the debt.

And you stupid liberals just love the man. Idiots.

Yup. Idiots one and all.

Celebrating tax hikes on the "evil" rich.

Wonder how they will react when those tax hikes don't do anything but run the bloated, fat, Govt for eight more days??

Next stop will be the middle class. I'm sure they will all be hailing that fuck in the WH as the Leader he is. LMAO.

Yeah. One step closer to being "Europe". Just remember that it is all on Barry. "Let me say this again...no one, making less than $250,000 per year will see their taxes go up one penny. Not their payroll taxes, not their dividends, not their estate taxes, nothing"

I suppose you're talking about the payroll tax credit that will expire. Who was it that wanted that as part of the "deal"? I'll give you a hint...it wasn't the Democrats or the President.

I suppose you're talking about the payroll tax credit that will expire. Who was it that wanted that as part of the "deal"? I'll give you a hint...it wasn't the Democrats or the President.

Did the Democrats and the President sign on to the deal? Yes? Then they wanted it.

Did the Democrats and the President sign on to the deal? Yes? Then they wanted it.

The word compromise just isn't in your vocabulary is it? Give a little, get a little? None of that familiar to you?

The word compromise just isn't in your vocabulary is it? Give a little, get a little? None of that familiar to you?

So Obama was willing to sell the middle class down the river for the sake of those making over $250,000, those millionaires and billionaires?
Yeah, it's clear.

So Obama was willing to sell the middle class down the river for the sake of those making over $250,000, those millionaires and billionaires?
Yeah, it's clear.

How is it "selling the Middle Class down the river" to have the payroll tax holiday expire? It had to expire at some point did it not? The President would have preferred that it expire a little later, but the GOP insisted on it as part of the "deal".

I swear to god, you people would bitch about being buried in a new coffin.

Then if it is compromise, why do place blame? The bottom line is they all agreed, both parties, to get it passed.

Isn't this fun, this is such a great deal that Washington is going to do this again in March.

It is such a waste of time, if these dumb asses would do their jobs when they are supposed to, we would get into these "fiscal cliff" crap.

We just delay until March, then it all starts over.

How long has it been since the Senate has passed a budget?

Games, games, more games. You would think these people would show respect for their country and do their jobs.

Then if it is compromise, why do place blame? The bottom line is they all agreed, both parties, to get it passed.

I was pointing out the compromise. I'm not the one screaming about taxes going up. I would have preferred the payroll tax holiday not expire for another year, but that is what compromise is about. Everyone either gets a little of what they like, a little of what they hate or both.

Yeah, it's clear.

How is it "selling the Middle Class down the river" to have the payroll tax holiday expire? It had to expire at some point did it not? The President would have preferred that it expire a little later, but the GOP insisted on it as part of the "deal".

I swear to god, you people would bitch about being buried in a new coffin.

Obama gave up his payroll tax holiday and he exempted people earning over 250k. It didnt have to expire ever. Unemployment benefits got pushed yet another year.
Obama screwed the middle class so the rich could keep their tax breaks.

I was pointing out the compromise. I'm not the one screaming about taxes going up. I would have preferred the payroll tax holiday not expire for another year, but that is what compromise is about. Everyone either gets a little of what they like, a little of what they hate or both.

Ithought Obama didnt have to compromise because he won election and his party controls the Senate?

Which would have helped to weaken Social Security even more:eusa_eh:

Which would have helped to weaken Social Security even more:eusa_eh:

No it wouldn't. The money from the payroll tax holiday wasn't actually taken from SS, but from the General Fund. It wasn't "hurting" SS.

You guys need to get on the same page with the payroll tax holiday. Some of your RW friends are screaming about the middle class tax increase...of course those are the people with the most severe cases of ODS.

Why is Hollywood exempt from tax increases and NASCAR? They're some of the richest people in this nation. After all EVERYONE should pay their fair share according to LIBERALS, right??

your luck just ran out

Not mine. The GOP's. They have no leverage the next time and no credibility with voters, who want less government and less spending.

They have leverage with the Debt ceiling we'll see what happens

What happens? They will roll over and play dead and leave it for the next Congress/the next president/the next century--you name it. Why is it going to be different this time?

So, $620 billion in tax increases (supposedly) in exchange for a promise of $15 billion in "cuts", a 41:1 ratio of taxes to cuts.

The cuts never come. They didn't come when Reagan was promised $3 in cuts for every $1 in tax hikes. The cuts didn't come when Bush I was promised $2 in cuts for every $1 in tax hikes.

Nobody is cutting shit.

The House is out of it's frickin' mind if they vote for this.
Again pay attention to the technique of telling just enough truth but leaving out the critical info in order to deceive!

The $ 630 billion in tax increases is over 10 years, while the $15 billion in spending cuts is to cover the 2 month delay in sequestration!!!!!!!!

Lies like that do not happen by accident, they are premeditated. They are crafted to present a half-truth in the most deceptive way possible. Now even after the lie is exposed, the poster will continue to trust their source of this premeditated deception! The poster is a perfect example of the 'Misinformation Voter" the GOP depends on.

Bullshit. This is nothing more than than the same old game played for decades: tax hikes now in exchange for cuts later....cuts that NEVER come.

Forum List

Back