Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

1. From winning despite the polls to a booming economy, your denial of reality grows more pathological every day.

2. So, they you won't care when the Parade is national news, and everyone has to decide whether to celebrate America, or be revealed as an anti-American asshole.

3. As political uses of the military goes, this is pretty benign. There is a good chance no one will die, and the value to the nation is quite high.

1. not a single economic indicator changed course after the election, the economy is merely following the same path of the last 8 years.

2. I am truly embarrassed for you that you equate support for a parade with loyalty to the country.

3. Proving once again you do not actually give a shit about military. But since you never had the balls to serve your country, I am not surprised.

1. LOL!!!!

2. The parade will be, at least, a celebration of America's military. People will have the choice to join in, or oppose that. Their choices on this will reveal who they are.

That is all I am saying. What part of that to you find shameful?

3. No, it does not prove that. Supporting a parade does not prove that I do not care about the people in the military. You have to do more than say something over and over again to prove it.

Like I said yesterday when I saw the news about it being "considered for 2019", that was a signal that it was cancelled.

Whenever t-Rump pushes something to the future, that's his tell that it's never going to happen.

Like I said yesterday when I saw the news about it being "considered for 2019", that was a signal that it was cancelled.

Whenever t-Rump pushes something to the future, that's his tell that it's never going to happen.
he simply "thinks out loud" way too often and the left takes that and runs with it. but this is dead on. when he does this then he's had time to think about what he said and this is his "oops".

Our beloved Pres. Trump wanting a parade to show off the military is a wonderful idea. Russia, N Korea, and China, have large annual military parades.

So why shouldn't we? ... :dunno:

Because we're better than that.

Or in the immortal words of the great Theodore Roosevelt:

"Speak softly and carry a big stick."

Wait.... you damned him when he first talked about a military parade... and now you damn him when he cancels one.

images.jpg

Our beloved Pres. Trump wanting a parade to show off the military is a wonderful idea. Russia, N Korea, and China, have large annual military parades.

So why shouldn't we? ... :dunno:
because that doesn't address the real problem of 22 vets killing themselves daily. this is almost 1 vet an hour. $100mil can be spent to help them OF WHICH the vets would appreciate much moreso than a parade.

Trump just tweeted that now that he cancelled the parade and he can buy more jet fighters.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Wow, you can't make this stupidity up
please - the tweet is conversational, not an action plan.

i *do* wish he'd stop the $100 mil bullshit parade and invest that money in the 22 vets who commit suicide daily. you want military trust and respect, take care of them where it matters.

the parade and more jets isn't it.

take care of our people trump, leave the hype for you at home.

Mattis states that those claiming the 92 million price tag are smoking something not legal nationwide.

Too damn funny….

One wonders…if he is a multi-billionaire as he says he is….

$92 Million seems like a drop in the bucket.

He could allegedly foot the bill out of his own supposed vast wealth…

Yeah…it don’t exist.

Trump just tweeted that now that he cancelled the parade and he can buy more jet fighters.

i *do* wish he'd stop the $100 mil bullshit parade and invest that money in the 22 vets who commit suicide daily. you want military trust and respect, take care of them where it matters.

Mattis states that those claiming the 92 million price tag are smoking something not legal nationwide.
cut it in half - still put that to 22 suicides a day, not a parade.

help our vets when they come home. that is a whole lot of honor and respect moreso than a parade.

help our vets when they come home. that is a whole lot of honor and respect moreso than a parade.

Cut all aid to illegals - all of it - and apply that to vets.

Cut all aid to illegals - all of it - and apply that to vets.
hell i'm down to get a list of how much money we give foreign govs and take 30% of it back and apply it to our vets who had to serve those and other shitholes.

basically we need to address our vet suicide rate and a parade does NOT do that.

Take the money and give one time bonuses to every active member in the military. Better spent and they deserve it

because that doesn't address the real problem of 22 vets killing themselves daily. this is almost 1 vet an hour. $100mil can be spent to help them OF WHICH the vets would appreciate much moreso than a parade.
I use the VA for my health care. Whenever you call to update your prescriptions or set an appointment, they always ask if your are feeling suicidal and automatically give out an 800# suicide hot line to call. There are pamphlets and flyers scattered all over the VA medical center with times, dates, and where suicide prevention groups meet weekly.

In my opinion, the VA is on top of the situation, and doing everything possible the help suicidal veterans. ..... :cool:

Less than is involved in transporting an army across the ocean to fight a war.

WHICH IS THEIR PRIMARY JOB.

IF they can't organize a parade in less than a fucking year, they all need to be fired for gross incompetence.

Actually you are wrong, it is more involved than that as there are dozens of civilian agencies that have to be involved in the parade

Transporting an army across the ocean to fight a war is what their job is, it is what they are trained to do and what they are very good at doing.

I coordinated two different air shows during my time in the Marines and I can tell you, that was way more complicated than the planning and execution of moving an F-18 squadron with all it planes and personnel and equipment from Beaufort to Japan.

You speak from a place of ignorance since you never bothered to serve your country.

IF it turns out that this delay is all caused by Deep State civilian operatives, I will retract my criticism of the Military people involved.

There is no deep state, the deep state is a fantasy no different than Santa Clause and the Tooth fairy.
He has to believe it because Trump said it is true.

It was the actions of the FBI, that convinced me. Nothing to do with anything Trump said.

Try to be less bat shit crazy.
You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

That there are politically biased people in the FBI, which exists on the left and the right, does not confirm the existence of Trump’s deep state.

Forum List

Back