Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

Too damn funny….

One wonders…if he is a multi-billionaire as he says he is….

$92 Million seems like a drop in the bucket.

He could allegedly foot the bill out of his own supposed vast wealth…

Yeah…it don’t exist.

Madcow's "scoop" on his taxes seems to defy your statement

Remind me again how the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility and we can't afford to guarantee healthcare for all citizens.

Trump's military parade is estimated to cost $92 million – $80 million more than earlier estimate

"The Department of Defense and its interagency partners have updated their perspective cost estimates for the parade, according to a U.S. defense official with firsthand knowledge of the assessment. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The parade, slated for Nov. 10, is estimated to cost $92 million, the official said. The figure consists of $50 million from the Pentagon and $42 million from interagency partners such as the Department of Homeland Security. An initial estimate last month pegged the prospective cost for the parade at $12 million."

Well its cancelled so lets get an atta boy from you to Trump. LOL

Remind me again how the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility and we can't afford to guarantee healthcare for all citizens.

Trump's military parade is estimated to cost $92 million – $80 million more than earlier estimate

"The Department of Defense and its interagency partners have updated their perspective cost estimates for the parade, according to a U.S. defense official with firsthand knowledge of the assessment. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The parade, slated for Nov. 10, is estimated to cost $92 million, the official said. The figure consists of $50 million from the Pentagon and $42 million from interagency partners such as the Department of Homeland Security. An initial estimate last month pegged the prospective cost for the parade at $12 million."

FAKE NEWS DUMB ASS...………….

Actually you are wrong, it is more involved than that as there are dozens of civilian agencies that have to be involved in the parade

Transporting an army across the ocean to fight a war is what their job is, it is what they are trained to do and what they are very good at doing.

I coordinated two different air shows during my time in the Marines and I can tell you, that was way more complicated than the planning and execution of moving an F-18 squadron with all it planes and personnel and equipment from Beaufort to Japan.

You speak from a place of ignorance since you never bothered to serve your country.

IF it turns out that this delay is all caused by Deep State civilian operatives, I will retract my criticism of the Military people involved.

There is no deep state, the deep state is a fantasy no different than Santa Clause and the Tooth fairy.
He has to believe it because Trump said it is true.

It was the actions of the FBI, that convinced me. Nothing to do with anything Trump said.

Try to be less bat shit crazy.
You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

That there are politically biased people in the FBI, which exists on the left and the right, does not confirm the existence of Trump’s deep state.

You are so full of shit....

We all know how you would feel if the situation was reversed...….

Actually you are wrong, it is more involved than that as there are dozens of civilian agencies that have to be involved in the parade

Transporting an army across the ocean to fight a war is what their job is, it is what they are trained to do and what they are very good at doing.

I coordinated two different air shows during my time in the Marines and I can tell you, that was way more complicated than the planning and execution of moving an F-18 squadron with all it planes and personnel and equipment from Beaufort to Japan.

You speak from a place of ignorance since you never bothered to serve your country.

IF it turns out that this delay is all caused by Deep State civilian operatives, I will retract my criticism of the Military people involved.

There is no deep state, the deep state is a fantasy no different than Santa Clause and the Tooth fairy.

It was the actions of the FBI, that convinced me. Nothing to do with anything Trump said.

That there are politically biased people in the FBI, which exists on the left and the right, does not confirm the existence of Trump’s deep state.

Your pretense that this is a "both sides do it" issue is unsupported and dismissed as idiocy.

Your admission that there are political biased people in the FBI, in the context of a discussion of them using their office(s) to fight against the democratically elected President,

does confirm the Deep State Theory.

Your idiocy about Trump starting the Deep State theory is laughed at.

LOL!!!

:boohoo:

Actually the $92 million price tag was probably a media fabrication.

James Mattas said that whoever came up with that number must be smoking wacky tobacky. He also added that it's good the idiot who said is anonymous because he probably wants to remain so after saying such a stupid thing.

We all know you are full of shit...…...

Your pretense that this is a "both sides do it" issue is unsupported and dismissed as idiocy.

Your admission that there are political biased people in the FBI, in the context of a discussion of them using their office(s) to fight against the democratically elected President,

LOL!!!
Your derangement worsens in your denial that there are politically biased folks on the right working in the FBI.
icon_rolleyes.gif

As far as your idiocy of the deep state, other than bitch and moan to his mistress, what did Strzok do to prevent Trump from becoming president, or after to remove him from office?

We all know you are full of shit...…...
How fortunate am I that you’re nothing but a brain-dead conservative? What you “know” is meaningless.

Obama's globe trotting cost a lot more. What was the cost of his World Apology Tour in 2009?

This is an inexpensive event, with a lot of history behind it. The RE used to have periodic Roman Triumphs, a big military parade to celebrate their heroes.

I can't see how we can't do this.

BTW, Obama wanted to spend a LOT MORE on the 2016 Olympic Games and made a personal bid. That would have cost in the billions, and libs threw a conniption fit when a lot of taxpayers complained.
As opposed to Dumpf's weekly golf excursions??

LOL!!!
Your derangement worsens in your denial that there are politically biased folks on the right working in the FBI.
icon_rolleyes.gif

As far as your idiocy of the deep state, other than bitch and moan to his mistress, what did Strzok do to prevent Trump from becoming president, or after to remove him from office?

Hey Dumb Ass, we all know you are ignorant of the facts

In this case because you rely on FAKE NEWS from msnbc and cnn.

All you have to do is read “stroking it’s” text to the libtard slut…………

LOL!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Support your claim that there are "folks" politically biased to the Right, in the Government, that have abused their office and authority to fight against the policy of the Administration of the time.

Or admit that you are full of shit.

LOL!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Support your claim that there are "folks" politically biased to the Right, in the Government, that have abused their office and authority to fight against the policy of the Administration of the time.

Fag is a libtard….

It goes without saying he is full of SHIT...

Obama's globe trotting cost a lot more. What was the cost of his World Apology Tour in 2009?

This is an inexpensive event, with a lot of history behind it. The RE used to have periodic Roman Triumphs, a big military parade to celebrate their heroes.

BTW, Obama wanted to spend a LOT MORE on the 2016 Olympic Games and made a personal bid. That would have cost in the billions, and libs threw a conniption fit when a lot of taxpayers complained.

President Trump goes home to one of his many domiciles on a regular basis. This is nothing new for him, he was visiting the Winter White House in Mar A Lago and his property in New Jersey long before he ever descended the escalator and made the decision to serve his nation as our President

he simply "thinks out loud" way too often and the left takes that and runs with it. but this is dead on. when he does this then he's had time to think about what he said and this is his "oops".
It's more than his "oops."

Whenever the media asks him something specific, and he tells them, "we'll look into that in the future", or "in about two weeks" (which is his usual response), it means he's lying and he has no intention of doing whatever they're asking about. His plan is, that in two weeks time, no one will be concerned about that anymore and will be on to the newest scandal, which he pretty much provides a new one every day, or every other day.

The mainstream media are really fools, being led around by him. They're not doing their job, which is to be expected.

I'm sure you can find montages of t-Trump saying "in the next two weeks", do a google and see for yourself.

LOL!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey Dumb Ass, we all know you are ignorant of the facts

In this case because you rely on FAKE NEWS from msnbc and cnn.

All you have to do is read “stroking it’s” text to the libtard slut…………

LOL!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

You brain-dead sycophantic conservative. Quote me saying anyone, ”abused their office and authority to fight against the policy of the Administration.”

Try arguing what I say — not what the demons raging in your head tell you.

President Trump goes home to one of his many domiciles on a regular basis. This is nothing new for him, he was visiting the Winter White House in Mar A Lago and his property in New Jersey long before he ever descended the escalator and made the decision to serve his nation as our President
His home is in NY. Mar-a-Lago is his country club.

Countries like France have parades. Not countries where elected officials say it was never great. Not countries who have people that disrespect its flag and anthem. Certainly not countries where a political party has a belief "no borders, no wall, no USA at all."

We are crumbling with no need of pride, especially military pride.

Forum List

Back