Fiscal Responsibility: Trumps Military Parade to cost $92 Million

Now you are for a parade? Suck it up, buttercup.
Where the hell did you pull that comment from? I know but since I am in polite company I will not say where.

The military parade was idiotic, but Trump's excuse he could buy more jet fighters is an excuse that only a Trumpette could find believable.

You have no clue what is entailed in such an undertaking.

Less than is involved in transporting an army across the ocean to fight a war.

WHICH IS THEIR PRIMARY JOB.

IF they can't organize a parade in less than a fucking year, they all need to be fired for gross incompetence.

Actually you are wrong, it is more involved than that as there are dozens of civilian agencies that have to be involved in the parade

Transporting an army across the ocean to fight a war is what their job is, it is what they are trained to do and what they are very good at doing.

I coordinated two different air shows during my time in the Marines and I can tell you, that was way more complicated than the planning and execution of moving an F-18 squadron with all it planes and personnel and equipment from Beaufort to Japan.

You speak from a place of ignorance since you never bothered to serve your country.

IF it turns out that this delay is all caused by Deep State civilian operatives, I will retract my criticism of the Military people involved.

There is no deep state, the deep state is a fantasy no different than Santa Clause and the Tooth fairy.

THe actions of the FBI, with regards to Hillary and TRump, shows otherwise.

Your denial of this is the fantasy now.

You really should put on your MAGA hat...

c493f473c4a46f31e22c70c3d979a1ea.jpg

Lumpy 1, regardless of what the weirdo left is doing, the money is much better spent on veteran health care than on a parade.

It is a move in the Culture War.

Do you not see the cultural and political implications of a national occasion to celebrate America and America's military?

Dude, pull you head out of the kool-aid trough! Holy fuck.

The parade is not about celebrating the military, it is about celebrating Trump.

Since it seems clear you have never served let me tell you, that nobody in the military was looking forward to doing this stupid parade.

Trump will be sitting in a chair watching the parade go by. He will get a little bit of screen time, and will get to say a few words.

MOst of the attention will be on the people in the parade.

I don'ts see how this is a celebration of Trump.

I never said that the people in the military want this.

I told you what I think this is about. YOu did not address any of it.

I will take that as an admission that you know I am right, and that you are counting on your allies in the deep state to sabotage this parade.

The whole thing is about Trump, it is about the troops marching by and saluting him, that is what he wants, that is why he wanted the parade.

And you are right, I did not address your partisan induced fantasies about the parade.

What is most telling is how you claim to support the military and then like them idea of them being used as a political tool in some bullshit "cultural war". Shows you do not give even a rats ass about the military.

1. Your image of Trump, as a self serving buffoon is, ironically, a self serving fantasy of yours. Trump is operating, still, on a level you can't even see.

2. This parade is a move in the Culture War. A brilliant move.

3. I sympathize with the poor guys who will have to do the marching and the work. But this is important. Liberals have to be revealed to be the anti-American fucks they are.

1. My image of Trump is proven correct every day, you cannot see it because your head is too far up his ass to see anything but what he had for breakfast.

2. There is no culture war, that is just a fantasy like the war on Christmas.

3. You do not give a shit about the military, they are just one more tool for you to use for political purposes, the very opposite of what the military is supposed to be.

1. From winning despite the polls to a booming economy, your denial of reality grows more pathological every day.

2. So, they you won't care when the Parade is national news, and everyone has to decide whether to celebrate America, or be revealed as an anti-American asshole.

3. As political uses of the military goes, this is pretty benign. There is a good chance no one will die, and the value to the nation is quite high.

Where the hell did you pull that comment from. I know but since I am in polite company I will I will not say where.

The military parade was idiotic, but Trump's excuse he could buy more jet fighters is an excuse that only a Trumpette could find believable.
You won't be happy on anything Trump does.
36324416_10216874993893425_5299575166035034112_n.jpg

IF they can't organize a parade in less than a fucking year, they all need to be fired for gross incompetence.

Actually you are wrong, it is more involved than that as there are dozens of civilian agencies that have to be involved in the parade

Transporting an army across the ocean to fight a war is what their job is, it is what they are trained to do and what they are very good at doing.

I coordinated two different air shows during my time in the Marines and I can tell you, that was way more complicated than the planning and execution of moving an F-18 squadron with all it planes and personnel and equipment from Beaufort to Japan.

You speak from a place of ignorance since you never bothered to serve your country.

IF it turns out that this delay is all caused by Deep State civilian operatives, I will retract my criticism of the Military people involved.

There is no deep state, the deep state is a fantasy no different than Santa Clause and the Tooth fairy.

THe actions of the FBI, with regards to Hillary and TRump, shows otherwise.

Your denial of this is the fantasy now.

You really should put on your MAGA hat...

c493f473c4a46f31e22c70c3d979a1ea.jpg

Let's pretend I took the time to cut and paste the quotes of the FBI agents plotting to use their offices against the President.

YOu lose.

I have always been against the parade, but we can put that money to better use. The military is highly funded and more on the way for 2019.

You have no clue what is entailed in such an undertaking.

He has to believe it because Trump said it is true.

It was the actions of the FBI, that convinced me. Nothing to do with anything Trump said.

Try to be less bat shit crazy.

With fewer that 140 characters ... The President can do this...

an-angry-mob.png

You have to love it.

Our beloved Pres. Trump wanting a parade to show off the military is a wonderful idea. Russia, N Korea, and China, have large annual military parades.

So why shouldn't we? ... :dunno:

Last edited:
Where the hell did you pull that comment from? I know but since I am in polite company I will not say where.

actually it's something the left will push to say LOOK TRUMP IS NOW BUYING MORE JETS when that's not what he is saying in the tweet.

yes the parade is idiotic. what's more idiotic is making everything trump says the end of the world and your own EXCLAMATION POINT to whatever it is you're mad at about him today.

He has to believe it because Trump said it is true.

And Trump is god, thus he cannot be wrong or lie.

You guys are projecting.

That is the way YOU guys think, not us.

1. From winning despite the polls to a booming economy, your denial of reality grows more pathological every day.

2. So, they you won't care when the Parade is national news, and everyone has to decide whether to celebrate America, or be revealed as an anti-American asshole.

3. As political uses of the military goes, this is pretty benign. There is a good chance no one will die, and the value to the nation is quite high.

1. not a single economic indicator changed course after the election, the economy is merely following the same path of the last 8 years.

2. I am truly embarrassed for you that you equate support for a parade with loyalty to the country.

3. Proving once again you do not actually give a shit about military. But since you never had the balls to serve your country, I am not surprised.

actually it's something the left will push to say LOOK TRUMP IS NOW BUYING MORE JETS when that's not what he is saying in the tweet.

yes the parade is idiotic. what's more idiotic is making everything trump says the end of the world and your own EXCLAMATION POINT to whatever it is you're mad at about him today.
No, it is not the end of the world. However, Trump knows his tweets go out to the world. We can ignore them or address them. I will address them. If he tweets what is clearly a bizarre and ill thought out comment I will call him out.

I will conclude that I probably put more time in this post then Trump put in his.

No, it is not the end of the world. However, Trump knows his tweets go out to the world. We can ignore them or address them. I will address them. If he tweets what is clearly a bizarre and ill thought out comment I will call him out.

I will conclude that I probably put more time in this post then Trump put in his.
probably. and wasted more along the way. if this makes your heart sing, have fun. in the end it changes nothing.

Like I said yesterday when I saw the news about it being "considered for 2019", that was a signal that it was cancelled.

Whenever t-Rump pushes something to the future, that's his tell that it's never going to happen.

Forum List

Back