Fiscal Trump ?

I was discussing the source and the 'victim'.

So, like I said, laying a red herring.
Those globalist assholes were ridiculing that plan before the details even came out.
And not to mention the fact that nobody considers his other economic plans. Like Trade. Of course, they are against that too. The globalist assholes want slave labor here as well.Nevermind the fact that nationalism has worked for SEVERAL countries. Including our own..

Red herring. None of that changes the fact that Trump's plan would add massive amounts to the debt.

Oh, and "those assholes" produced an analysis with figures more favorable to Trump than what everyone else was saying. So you're allegations that they're just biased against him are inconsistent with the results.

what am I ignoring, exactly?
Have I ever said I was voting for trump? didn't think so ;)

I'll be voting for Clinton BECAUSE of Trump, and so will millions of other voters.
If you were just voting for her because of trump you wouldn't be so goddamn dishonest about her.

when all this horseshit first started I said I wouldn't vote for Clinton unless some RW moron made it close and forced me to.. after the House Republicans FAILED to hang anything around her neck and the way she made them sweat ALL DAY, and after the RW board idiots kept insisting she was and still is guilty, and Trump is making total hypocrites out of RW's, you can bet your partisan brain cell I'll vote for Clinton !

write that down Suzukiboi.
What if trump doesn't get it?
What republican would you vote for over Hillary?

I'm voting for Clinton.. PERIOD.
You just said you were only doing it because of Trump. You are so pathetic lol. That is some of the most intellectually dishonest garbage I have ever seen on the internet. Congrats

I'll be voting for Clinton BECAUSE of Trump, and so will millions of other voters.
If you were just voting for her because of trump you wouldn't be so goddamn dishonest about her.

when all this horseshit first started I said I wouldn't vote for Clinton unless some RW moron made it close and forced me to.. after the House Republicans FAILED to hang anything around her neck and the way she made them sweat ALL DAY, and after the RW board idiots kept insisting she was and still is guilty, and Trump is making total hypocrites out of RW's, you can bet your partisan brain cell I'll vote for Clinton !

You just said you were only doing it because of Trump. You are so pathetic lol. That is some of the most intellectually dishonest garbage I have ever seen on the internet. Congrats

you can't read.

now be a good boy and write down what I told you to.

None of the above.
im sure lol
You are like a barely smarter version of rderp. Same sex even :lol:

I've read your postings and you're barely a step above Stephanie.

I was discussing the source and the 'victim'.

So, like I said, laying a red herring.
Those globalist assholes were ridiculing that plan before the details even came out.
And not to mention the fact that nobody considers his other economic plans. Like Trade. Of course, they are against that too. The globalist assholes want slave labor here as well.Nevermind the fact that nationalism has worked for SEVERAL countries. Including our own..

Red herring. None of that changes the fact that Trump's plan would add massive amounts to the debt.

Oh, and "those assholes" produced an analysis with figures more favorable to Trump than what everyone else was saying. So you're allegations that they're just biased against him are inconsistent with the results.
Go read the notes section of the analysis.

you can't read.

I said I wouldn't vote for Clinton unless some RW moron made it close
I'll be voting for Clinton BECAUSE of Trump
I'm voting for Clinton.. PERIOD
:dunno:

you can't read.

and RW's are yellow-back pants shitters that I refuse to dignify with my vote ..

there, add that to the list you FAILED to copy correctly.

Suzukiboi

you can't read.

and RW's are yellow-back pants shitters that I refuse to dignify with my vote ..

Suzukiboi
so then why say you were voting for Hillary because of trump? Goddamn, you are one impaired individual.

you can't read.

Suzukiboi
so then why say you were voting for Hillary because of trump? Goddamn, you are one impaired individual.

that's nice.

Suzukiboi

you can't read.

Suzukiboi

that's nice.

Suzukiboi
No, not nice. I pity the shit out of you.
Hacks like you are why our own government fuck us.

Forum List

Back